H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5875|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ

Lucien wrote:

no simon you just need to adapt, if you were really good this change wouldnt bother you oh whats this im still dying nerf crouching
I think he was just saying its easy now, reminds me of the 360 version a bit now with everyone just running and shooting while standing getting really good hitreg, its boring I like long games where people struggle a bit to hit each other lol
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5406|USA

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

Just saw A RPK-Cheater today. PB still fails.
I was doing good just now on karkand had 64 kills 1 death then some hacker called strawberries77 came in with RPK and aimbotted everyone pissed me right off, server was pb streaming and all that how do they get away with it? Surely theres only so many hacks out
SS or ban.
bl!zzard
+4|5575
lolz
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5516|America
IO is even more of a snipers paradise now since no one wants to go prone .
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Budzilla
+9|6200|Brisbane, Australia
I think 1.5 is a great patch except that Operation Blue Pearl is like Wake Island 2007 for the US, which sucks. Good battles are only to be had IF the US can get a decent foothold on the mainland.

IIRC with BF2 patches the game was unstable (more so) for a few days after a new patch was released. Hopefully most of the stability problems will sort themselves out.
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6698

Blade4509 wrote:

IO is even more of a snipers paradise now since no one wants to go prone .
Don't forget the grenades. I see double the amount of supports throwing greandes and snipers because they suffer the lease from prone deviation.

Also grenades and claymores are as overpowered as ever. Now ever more since medics don't want to rush supports, not that they can since it takes a little longer to kill people now. Just enough time to get grenaded away.
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6757

I quit. The changes are too detrimental to the gameplay style i've adapted, and were completely unneccessary. Alot of patch promises weren't delivered, and i'm generally over bf2.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5516|America

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

I quit. The changes are too detrimental to the gameplay style i've adapted, and were completely unneccessary. Alot of patch promises weren't delivered, and i'm generally over bf2.
What wasn't delivered in your opinion good sir?
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
H3RB4L ABU53

edlT wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

I was doing good just now on karkand had 64 kills 1 death then some hacker called strawberries77 came in with RPK and aimbotted everyone pissed me right off, server was pb streaming and all that how do they get away with it? Surely theres only so many hacks out
SS or ban.
https://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7005/screen000.png
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6757

Blade4509 wrote:

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

-rego
-recieving new weapon if revived in 3 sec
-reduced nades
-rego
-rego
-rego
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5516|America

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

-rego
-recieving new weapon if revived in 3 sec
-reduced nades
-rego
-rego
-rego
So hitreg. Anything else while you're riding the waaaaambulance?
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6006|Aberdeen, Scotland

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

edlT wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

SS or ban.
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7005/screen000.png
Not quite 64-1, but still not too shabby

Last edited by MrAnderson (2009-09-05 09:35:30)

edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5406|USA

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

edlT wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

SS or ban.
He wasn't hacking.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6669|Groningen, The Netherlands
Agreed with OP
The guns are all weird now...couldn't get any headshots in today :S
Haven't seen more nading, but that probably cos I don't play IO

Sucks to have to spend time to adjust to this... probably not worth it anymore
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5365|London, England

edlT wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

SS or ban.
Here's one from today. Guy was running around the map with a SAW getting running headshots on everything that moved. I watched him spawn, I hit him twice with my RPK and he whirled around and shot me and the guy 15 yards away from me with a single burst in the head in maybe 1/4 of a second. I don't really understand the need to cheat but this guy was getting headshots on people that barely cleared the fog.

https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb139/winterkiss42/cheater.jpg

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2009-09-05 11:53:29)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5406|USA

JohnG@lt wrote:

edlT wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

SS or ban.
Here's one from today. Guy was running around the map with a SAW getting running headshots on everything that moved. I watched him spawn, I hit him twice with my RPK and he whirled around and shot me and the guy 15 yards away from me with a single burst in the head in maybe 1/4 of a second. I don't really understand the need to cheat but this guy was getting headshots on people that barely cleared the fog.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb13 … heater.jpg
Nah he's just really good.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6461|The Twilight Zone

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

edlT wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

SS or ban.
Nice ping score there Herbal
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6137|Carnoustie MASSIF

.Sup wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

edlT wrote:

SS or ban.
Nice ping score there Herbal
Hehe.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6335

Budzilla wrote:

I think 1.5 is a great patch except that Operation Blue Pearl is like Wake Island 2007 for the US, which sucks. Good battles are only to be had IF the US can get a decent foothold on the mainland.
If playing IO, its easy for USA you just need A LITTLE coordination. Have 3+ boats all go along southern map edge, to bottom neutral flag. There is an easy landing for guys to get out, and run up steps to the flag.

W/ vehicles i dunno, i've only played the IO version and i really enjoy it.

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Lai
+186|6158

JohnG@lt wrote:

edlT wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

SS or ban.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb13 … heater.jpg
You should submit this to EA, no one is going to accept that score as legit.
BL4CKL10N
+66|6289

I'm Jamesey wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

oh god a whole cheater

you fail, shut the fuck up
Actually, you fail little skinhead.
M4rine
I can count to Potatoe
+2|5359

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

server was pb streaming and all that how do they get away with it?
I Lol'd then i pee'd myself when i read that.
H3RB4L ABU53
Why?
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6006|Aberdeen, Scotland
A - PB and any anti-hack/anti-virus software is always going to be at least one step behind those who are able to outsmart it.

B - 'pb streaming' just means the server sends PB screenshots of each player to third-party sites like PBbans and Punskbusted, where admins can check them for anything suspicious. That doesn't mean anyone who's hacking will be instantly busted, and there are ways of spoofing PB screenshots anyway, so they don't show up the most advanced hacks.
H3RB4L ABU53
I thought there were only a few hack sites though, maybe the hacks get updated a lot or something I don't know, artificial aiming seems to be a really popular one people always spam that in big text on chat, surely all PB have to do is get the hacks themselves and block the programs that are running?
I really can't believe how people aren't bored of hacking though it's pointless you're not even playing the game

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard