Archer
rapes face
+161|6431|Canuckistan

trex1210 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

7/11 is the shiznit, especially the $1.04 arizona teas, damn yo!!
taquitos and a slurpee is owns all.
We get 'em for 99c here, biatch.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5431|Athens, GA

ph1shman420 wrote:

pics of sis
seriously...what is wrong with you people these days???
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6502|Sydney, Australia

ph1shman420 wrote:

ph1shman420 wrote:

pics of sis
seriously...what is wrong with you people these days???
Did you quote yourself because no one responded to your attempt at a joke? (I'm not making fun of you, it's late and I can't find a way to make that sound more amiable).
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5431|Athens, GA
um, it wasnt an attempt at a joke...

rule #1 of the internet: if you talk about a mom, gf, sis, etc, you have to post a fucking pic
Vub
The Power of Two

ph1shman420 wrote:

um, it wasnt an attempt at a joke...

rule #1 of the internet: if you talk about a mom, gf, sis, etc, you have to post a fucking pic
OK, so when you said "what's wrong with you guys these days?" you meant "what's wrong with you guys, don't you know rule #1?"
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5431|Athens, GA
i meant that i was the only one to mention him posting a pic of his sis. a year ago, every other post would have been asking for a pic. cmon guys...
Vub
The Power of Two

ph1shman420 wrote:

i meant that i was the only one to mention him posting a pic of his sis. a year ago, every other post would have been asking for a pic. cmon guys...
Right. A misunderstanding. Karma for forgiveness.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5431|Athens, GA
id karma u back but im out atm. dont worry about it man lol
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6006|Aberdeen, Scotland
My mum drives a 2006 Mazda 3, I do agree it's fairly ugly tbh, but it is fairly nippy...gets a big blast from the accelerator.

What I don't get is, it looks fairly big from the outside (for a hatchback at least), but feels cramped inside...maybe that's just me, and maybe just because I'm used to driving a Volvo V50 estate, which feels a lot more spacious!
MrMagoo
Not welcome @ BF2S
+12|5413
car is way faster than our protege5. Too bad theirs too many morons on the road that don't know how to drive in the right lane... fucktards.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6006|Aberdeen, Scotland
A guy got busted near where I live doing 130mph (UK national limit is 70) in a souped-up Peugot...turns out he passed his test a couple of weeks earlier.

Wonder why we have to pay so much for insurance when we're young, huh
Ryan
+1,230|6850|Alberta, Canada

I hate the front end. The grill is stupid. The older Mazda 3's were so much nicer.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6850|Reykjavík, Iceland.

MrAnderson wrote:

A guy got busted near where I live doing 130mph (UK national limit is 70) in a souped-up Peugot...turns out he passed his test a couple of weeks earlier.

Wonder why we have to pay so much for insurance when we're young, huh
The fastest you are allowed to go anywhere in Iceland is 56 mph. Sucks so hard

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard