Poll

Have you Ever Hacked BF2 ( No one will know who you are )

Yeap I still doit now ( no one will know who u are )4%4% - 20
Sumthimes ( only when I get owned )2%2% - 9
No but I have tought about it11%11% - 49
No and I never will77%77% - 346
I did in past I got busted now I play fear1%1% - 5
I dont know whats this about I'm in wrong place3%3% - 15
Total: 444
Daysniper
+42|6632
No, I don't hack... that's idiotic

PS-I accidentally pressed submit when it was on the first selection. I DON"T HACK!!
sparklet
Banned
+34|6745|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
who cares bout them stat glicthers they spend 180$$ amonth to rent a server just so they can say " im number 1 noob and ur not"  <---lol let them glicth WHO would try to glitch a stupid ol game... i mean its just gay i meant gayer than gayer it gayer than michael jackson eh who cares thier still ppl that spend 200$$+ a month just top get a few milion points
lord_tyler_486
+54|6750|Upper Franconia

rustynutz wrote:

i have thought about it when im getting totally ripped to shreds but then i remember i love the game and i dont know or want to know how to hack.
ditto
Batt 105
+0|6591
I voted yes. I hack, I have been for a while now (since last year).
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6703|Antarctica
Look, 7 n00bs already voted that they hack, hahahahaha
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6630|Derby, England

Batt 105 wrote:

I voted yes. I hack, I have been for a while now (since last year).
At least tiy honest
monkeyboy
+8|6662
I don't know how to hack. I once downloaded a hack for CS, and played a few rounds until the novelty wore off and I got bored.  I thought cheating in multiplayer games would be more fun, but after the novelty wears off, its just as boring as playing doom3 with god mode on.

I've thought about hacking to get the unlocks, but I've already got all the guns I want, and I'm too scared of loosing my points.

Last edited by monkeyboy (2006-04-09 12:45:03)

PRiMACORD
+190|6622|Home of the Escalade Herds
Death before dishonour.
Breez
+937|6630|Derby, England

I wansa thank people for theyr Honesty and Givin Feed Back Now public can really see % of people using Hack on BF2 Peace Boris
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

I don't know how to hack. If I did, I still wouldn't do it though. I find that shooting people when on even footing with them means more fun, and it's more rewarding.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6708

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra wrote:

I see one guy has chosen "Yup, I still do it now."

Nitro91, how'd you get around the hardware ban?
buy a new NIC and it would change your GUID or just buy another hard drive and sell old one its simple just replace something, or at least i think thats how it works so dont quote me on it
a fly
+105|6642|The netherlands
i made a mistake with the poll, i voted i have hacked/cheated in this game, but it was in a other, in sof2 in my own server at some times with low gravity and all hack where allowed (knifes that go 500meter ;-))
mo1esdude
+9|6592|Scotland
I have never cheated of hacked in any game i have played.

exept when i played mohaa, me and my friends made a server and were just playing with wallhacks and aimbots
Batt 105
+0|6591
This is a pretty good poll badhq.  I always here people accusing other players of this.  Being a hack myself, I have always said that not as many people hack as you think.  There will always be lucky shots from legit players, and there is the same old sniper spots for you to get shot out of.  There are always the same paths on the maps that players run through were I can blindly throw a grenade and kill 5 guys.  Example, the Karkand map.  If you do not want to run into hackers, don't play Karkand. I would say that is the most popular map for hacks, and unfortunatly some legit players too.  This map only has so many spots for players to go through, and only so many spots to snipe from. Yet I would say 90% of the accusations of hacking by other players are on this map.

Last edited by Batt 105 (2006-04-09 17:27:01)

Chef
+2|6647
never have never will

I played anarchy online for 4 years before bf2 this is my first first man shooter on line.

i know what it is like to put a lot of time in to something and i have played nearly 600 hours in bf2  I will not chance anything just for points i play, i just too much time into what i have why throught it away just coz i want to move up the leader board, i like fighting to get 200 places on the leader board,

anyone that has a score per min over 20 (and that is still well too high) should be under the question of hacking (i have done no background check on this it is only a guess)
mo1esdude
+9|6592|Scotland
i bet that most of the people who voted yes were just kidding though... i hope
Breez
+937|6630|Derby, England

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

bigelectricat wrote:

would be funny if the promise of anonymity is just a joke and those who answered yes will have their names published on a list of shame.
Unfortunately, you are correct I believe. There is no anonymity in the internet, and especially in a poll like this. I believe that the administrators and moderators can actually see who voted for what option on the poll.
and I houpe This will remain anomines

( like I sead I do not wana know the names of people I just want to know the % of the players that hack )

and as far as I know with Polls u cant see who voted as Visitor can simply vote and they not even registerd :-) Peace Boris
Wicked89
+1|6687

mnmant wrote:

dude sorry but one word.... graymuhr
I really hope you're kidding, also one word punctuation.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6748

mnmant wrote:

hows your russian?
when ya spell idiot in english does it come up as f u c k o f f  for you too?
Breez
+937|6630|Derby, England

Wicked89 wrote:

mnmant wrote:

I really hope you're kidding, also one word punctuation.
Thanx Bro Nice one for stikin up for me

Hyper wrote:

mnmant wrote:

hows your russian?
when ya spell idiot in english does it come up as f u c k o f f  for you too?
U to bro Nice one for stikin up peace u2 Boris
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6644
I plane and helo hack but never infantry. Least that's what people I fight against tell me.
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6646|Hong Kong

XIthRyker wrote:

I have not the slightest clue on how to hack. I did see one person who hacked on a server once. I think i saw one guy hack before. The guy on MEC at the top. http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/ … 51a941.png

Sinces its small it says total points 364 (approx), 142 kills and 9 deaths. Everyone on the server accused him of hacking and most of the time he didnt even move. He just sat in a ACp for the game.
that screenie is tiny, cant see a thing
skuko
+5|6610
i for myself, can't cheat....i play for my enjoyment. why in the HELL should i spoil my fun?
l41e
+677|6646

I "h4x"...

...Into my localization files.

I "chet"...

...In singleplayer.

Answer is no. I think.
Breez
+937|6630|Derby, England

maby I should of also included

I would most likley hack if I knew how ?

:S

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard