Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|4914|Long Island, New York

Miggle wrote:

I'm not sure what makes it .
Well, there's my surprise of the day!
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+556|5090|Purplicious Wisconsin

Poseidon wrote:

Miggle wrote:

I'm not sure what makes it .
Well, there's my surprise of the day!
What do you expect?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Archer
rapes face
+160|4800|Canuckistan
Well, does anyone know who directed this live action trailer in the first place? Might not be Blomkamp, you know.. he said that he wasn't occupied with any Halo projects recently.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,407|5118|FUCK UBISOFT

Poseidon wrote:

Miggle wrote:

I'm not sure what makes it .
Well, there's my surprise of the day!
care to explain?

It's not like it's the first time games have used live action. At least pre-rendered trailers usually show characters from the game.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|4823|Amsterdam‫

Miggle wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Miggle wrote:

I'm not sure what makes it .
Well, there's my surprise of the day!
care to explain?

It's not like it's the first time games have used live action. At least pre-rendered trailers usually show characters from the game.
the trailer was not about the game, but about the odst mentality

Last edited by menzo (2009-09-06 04:16:00)

https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Kez
Member
+778|4080|London, UK
I can't wait, I've pre-ordered, I'm gonna get Sgt Johnson And Firefight OMG
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+556|5090|Purplicious Wisconsin

Kez wrote:

I can't wait, I've pre-ordered, I'm gonna get Sgt Johnson And Firefight OMG
So will I yay!!!
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+566|5008|New Hampshire, USA

War Man wrote:

Kez wrote:

I can't wait, I've pre-ordered, I'm gonna get Sgt Johnson And Firefight OMG
So will I yay!!!
As will I
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Superior Mind
Member
+1,730|5069

Poseidon wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8zdkXtb9Yw

Even if you despise Halo, you have to admit this is pretty cool.

I'm still debating getting it. I only really played Halo for the SP, but Firefight sounds awesome.
Awesome.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|4907

Superior Mind wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8zdkXtb9Yw

Even if you despise Halo, you have to admit this is pretty cool.

I'm still debating getting it. I only really played Halo for the SP, but Firefight sounds awesome.
Awesome.
Kez
Member
+778|4080|London, UK

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

War Man wrote:

Kez wrote:

I can't wait, I've pre-ordered, I'm gonna get Sgt Johnson And Firefight OMG
So will I yay!!!
As will I
cool guys maybe we can play together!

add Kptk92 for fun

Last edited by Kez (2009-09-06 12:58:38)

Archer
rapes face
+160|4800|Canuckistan
ima get dis game defo
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+556|5090|Purplicious Wisconsin

Kez wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

War Man wrote:


So will I yay!!!
As will I
cool guys maybe we can play together!

add Kptk92 for fun
We'd be like the 3 musketeers.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|4877|so randum
If you don't like that video, you suck.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+350|5093|Riva, MD
When I first saw some stuff about it I thought:

Rainbow Six: Halo


And I pre-ordered it and Windows 7 Ultimate last night


And is there still dual-wielding?  I didn't see them do it in any of the videos and it kind of makes you wonder if it's there at all.

And if they do, will they do it for both the new pistol and the new SMG?  Or will they include the original shitty versions of one or both for dual-wielding?

Last edited by _j5689_ (2009-09-07 10:36:04)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|4877|so randum
Not sure on the dual wielding, but i reckon they'll use the Halo3 version. I cant see them ditching dw totally, it's pretty core to halo MP
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Kez
Member
+778|4080|London, UK
No they haven't got Dual Pistols. That's what I heard
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|4725|Belfast

Poseidon wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8zdkXtb9Yw

Even if you despise Halo, you have to admit this is pretty cool.

I'm still debating getting it. I only really played Halo for the SP, but Firefight sounds awesome.
Coming from a PS3 owner, that was
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+556|5090|Purplicious Wisconsin
I think they got rid of dual wielding. Kind-of makes sense though.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+566|5008|New Hampshire, USA

Kez wrote:

No they haven't got Dual Pistols. That's what I heard
I've always had a theory.  The halo 1 pistol was absolutely amazing but you could never dual wield it. The halo 2 pistol was shite, but it was dual wieldable.  I've always thought, why not have both?  This is what i'm hoping they do in ODST: have the silenced pistol which is more powerful and has zoom, but can't be dual wielded, but also have magnums which are less powerful and have no zoom, but can be dual wielded.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+556|5090|Purplicious Wisconsin

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Kez wrote:

No they haven't got Dual Pistols. That's what I heard
I've always had a theory.  The halo 1 pistol was absolutely amazing but you could never dual wield it. The halo 2 pistol was shite, but it was dual wieldable.  I've always thought, why not have both?  This is what i'm hoping they do in ODST: have the silenced pistol which is more powerful and has zoom, but can't be dual wielded, but also have magnums which are less powerful and have no zoom, but can be dual wielded.
I find that as pointless as having a 3 shot burst Battle Rifle and a seperate semi auto Battle Rifle.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+566|5008|New Hampshire, USA
Btw, tune into spike tv at 10:30 ET/PT (7 September 2009 21:30:00 EST) tonight as there will be 9 minute-long, live action, ODST mini-film like the one posted before.  I'll post the video once it hits youtube.

I hope it's good
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,407|5118|FUCK UBISOFT

oh god.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|3775|USA
preordering later D:
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|4788|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Btw, tune into spike tv at 10:30 ET/PT (7 September 2009 21:30:00 EST) tonight as there will be 9 minute-long, live action, ODST mini-film like the one posted before.  I'll post the video once it hits youtube.

I hope it's good
Dammit, I missed that If someone finds it on the internets and can give a link, itd be awesome

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard