Chorcai
+49|6654|Ireland
I was thinking of popping a disposable camera in a padded envelope and sending it on its merry way to someone from BF2s. they in turn, take a photo of something / someone /someplace that represents their Country or at least of importance to them

...they in turn, pop it back into the envelope and send it on its way to another member, in another country.

At the end, we obviously get the photos developed, posted here or flicker etc etc
I think it would also be a good Idea to use the same envelope as for stamps!! (like a suitcase in a nostalgic film) I think maybe about 3/4weeks to get it back to me ??

RULES :

Try and send it to the person who you are nearest to i.e Im in Ireland I would send it to someone in the UK then they send it to France/Spain/Germany etc etc

Please use Name/Country/State and or Area

# No nude stuff please images will be posted here !
# One shot per person
# Don't wind the camera until you are about to take your picture (and leave unwound when posting it on)
# Pass it on to anyone on the list in any country (make sure they havnt recieved it already)
# PM each other address', don't be posting them here !!!!
# Please sign your name on the 'sticker labels' i'll be sending with it
# Try and keep us informed where the camera is and where its going next
# 32 places its on a 1st come baises.
# Post the camera back to me, please

List is NOT in oder of postage, just to show how many shots left.

1 Chorcai/Ireland/Co.Louth SENT
2 KEN-JENNINGS/USA/Orange County
3 Kmarion/USA/Florida/Tampa
4 CoronadoSEAL/USA/Minnesota
5 burnzz/USA/Utah/mountain west
6 Winston_Churchill/Canada/???/???
7 Dauntless/UK/London
8 Godfather/USA/ Phoenix Arizona
9 HaiBai/USA/Illinois/Bolingbrook
10 Superior Mind/USA/New York/Brooklyn
11 sexecuti0ner/USA/Dallas/Texas
12 USKuSTaV/Australia/QLD/Gold Coast
13 Andoura/Canada/Quebec/
14 Sup3r_Dr4gon/Australia/Western Australia/Perth
15 ATG/USA/Cali
16 menzo/the Netherland/Amsterdam
17 blademaster/USA/?
18 CammRobb/Scotland/Carnoustie from Chorcai
19 Adams_BJ/AU/NSW
20 SEREMAKERUSA/Asheville NC
21 Finray/Finland ? < ATBC
22 TheDonkey/Canada/Vancouver, BC
23 Ty/New Zealand/Wellington
24 ph1shman420/USA/Georgia
25 Justice/UK/London
26 m3thod/UK/Yorkshire
27 Metal eater/GR/ Athens
28 steelie34/USA/Ohio/cleveland
29 Sydney/Iceland/Reykjavik
30 CanadianLoser/Canada/Ontario or BC
31 what9k/UK/Sheffield
32 Backupwayback/Can/Vancouver island

ALL SLOTS TAKEN.

to try and keep track of things, PM me with who you have sent the camera too, Ill up date this with /s /h and from beside who is getting the camera next.

Best way to post as far as I can make out....

IRL>UK>THE NETHERLANDS>GREECE>OZ>USA>CAN>ICELAND>FINLAND>IRL

I really hope this works x-rays n all ! Have a bit of fun with it lads !

Last edited by Chorcai (2009-09-10 16:43:04)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6780|Noizyland

Put me last, we always do. We've tried twice now to send something 'round the world, STILL nothing has arrived in my mailbox. Never a disposable camera though, good idea.

Ty/New Zealand/Wellington
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

This is a very cool idea!  I'm in, I don't care where I have to ship.

KEN-JENNINGS/USA/Orange County
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

Why not just have a thread and have an ordered list where everyone submits a photo? The disposable camera is cool in theory but most likely doomed to failure.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

Kmarion wrote:

Why not just have a thread and have an ordered list where everyone submits a photo? The disposable camera is cool in theory but most likely doomed to failure.
You mean like the flickr group?  Why not just have a new task for the group  

I like the idea of everyone using the same disposable camera, so put your name down fag.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6372|California
I think it should be 1 photo per state for the US and 1 photo per a country so we can have a photo of a lot of different places instead of 2 photos that were taken what a mere 4-6 hours away?
Chorcai
+49|6654|Ireland

Kmarion wrote:

I could do that but it's not the same, this camera will be around the world etc.
Chorcai
+49|6654|Ireland

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

I think it should be 1 photo per state for the US and 1 photo per a country so we can have a photo of a lot of different places instead of 2 photos that were taken what a mere 4-6 hours away?
I know what you mean, but I dont want to start a world v usa thing here !! Thats why I have 32 slots, 1st come 1st served.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6372|California

Chorcai wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

I know what you mean, but I dont want to start a world v usa thing here !! Thats why I have 32 slots, 1st come 1st served.
Yeah I know but theirs a lot of us from the same area, and I wouldn't really want to see the same place twice or anything like that, but I agree that would cause a flame war, and that would be bad
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Chorcai wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Yeah I know but theirs a lot of us from the same area, and I wouldn't really want to see the same place twice or anything like that, but I agree that would cause a flame war, and that would be bad
Don't send it to Shadow, he lives in the shitty part of Cali!  Who wants pictures of cows and dirt!?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

i'm down, for the mountain west, usa

and F U KENNINGS, wot you got against the flickr group? but yeah, i see the attraction of using the same camera.
just get it developed digitally, we always get a waterproof and then get the exposures done on cd.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I like the idea of everyone using the same disposable camera, so put your name down fag.
I'll tell you what... I'll start the flickr group task and you start the disposable camera around the world.
Let's see how it goes.

Not trying to sound like a negative Nancy but we've tried similar projects before.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Chorcai
+49|6654|Ireland

Kmarion wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I'll tell you what... I'll start the flickr group task and you start the disposable camera around the world.
Let's see how it goes.

Not trying to sound like a negative Nancy but we've tried similar projects before.
cool PM the details ! do you want in on the DCT ?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

Chorcai wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Let's see how it goes.

cool PM the details ! do you want in on the DCT ?
Sure. USA Tampa, Fl
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6745|Toronto | Canada

I'm in! I can do Quebec, Canada or Ontario (Toronto), Canada
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6524|USA
Minnesota, USA
don't put me before parker or i might send a bomb.
oh that's terrible of me. i won't send a bomb; i wouldn't want to hurt the camera.
Chorcai
+49|6654|Ireland

burnzz wrote:

i'm down, for the mountain west, usa

and F U KENNINGS, wot you got against the flickr group? but yeah, i see the attraction of using the same camera.
just get it developed digitally, we always get a waterproof and then get the exposures done on cd.
what county ?

burnzz/USA/???/mountain west
Chorcai
+49|6654|Ireland

Winston_Churchill wrote:

I'm in! I can do Quebec, Canada or Ontario (Toronto), Canada
better pick one !
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6372|California

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Chorcai wrote:

Don't send it to Shadow, he lives in the shitty part of Cali!  Who wants pictures of cows and dirt!?
Haha true that! have you ever been to central valley? let alone visalia-fresno lol?
I drove down to Santa Ana this friday and came home sunday night just in time for some sleep for school, and I love it down there! especially the freeways, their are like 6-8 lanes instead of 3-4 where I live, and going north is barely any traffic and you can like go 100mph and go from the farthest right lane to the left in seconds!
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6727|Ireland | Monaghan

I never realized you lived so close to me Charcoi I'm in the country beside you!
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Chorcai
+49|6654|Ireland

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

I never realized you lived so close to me Charcoi I'm in the country beside you!
the UK or did ya mean county ? as in Co. Meath ?
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6748|London

Dauntless - London
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

Chorcai wrote:

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

the UK or did ya mean county ? as in Co. Meath ?
Monaghan more like it!

edit: sorry didnt see my misspelling, I ment county.

Last edited by IrishGrimReaper (2009-09-02 18:29:07)

Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6747|OctoLand
Justice - London (for now, may change)
I know fucking karate
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

charcoi lad i  was eating food when u xfire'd me!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard