­
­
­
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5847|College Park, MD

Stimey wrote:

do what
Say hi to them. A simple 'hey, how's it going?' next time you're with her. You can't be the frog sitting in the pond waiting for the fly to come by, you have to be the hawk flying high searching for the rodent.

and if you're afraid of rejection or something look at it this way: if it doesn't work out or whatever then who fucking cares, you'll never see her again after high school. if it does work out then who knows, you could be lucky enough to ahve found 'the one' and one day you'll both get married and live your lives together in happiness.

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2009-08-31 21:53:48)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Stimey
­
+786|6265|Ontario | Canada

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Stimey wrote:

do what
Say hi to them. A simple 'hey, how's it going?' next time you're with her. You can't be the frog sitting in the pond waiting for the fly to come by, you have to be the hawk flying high searching for the rodent.
Ye I know just saying that walking up to a girl I barely know in the hall and going
"Hey, whats up?" is kinda weird. If we're in the same class or something than its not that bad.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Tetn1s
+59|6787|Los Angeles
Wont she like it that you have the balls to even talk to her?

Shows confidence, I guess.

Don't ask me.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5847|College Park, MD

Stimey wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Stimey wrote:

do what
Ye I know just saying that walking up to a girl I barely know in the hall and going
"Hey, whats up?" is kinda weird. If we're in the same class or something than its not that bad.
Well how else do you suggest talking to her?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Stimey
­
+786|6265|Ontario | Canada
thats why I'm here :3
­
­
­
­
­
­
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6884|Toronto | Canada

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Mutual friends?  Bump into her accidentally in the hallway (dont look like a tool doing this)... Ask her to borrow a pen for something... get a friend and make up an excuse
Lai
+186|6296

Stimey wrote:

How would one go about getting into the good graces of someone more popular than oneself?

I know these barriers seem trivial but in high school they really do have an effect.
Be bold really. These boundaries are artificial, they also only exist as an unwritten rule. Everyone complies to them, but that is the only reason they have any meaning. If you just cross them, half the school will frown at you, while the girl you approached will be impressed/amused at the least that you did. Maybe she even wanted to get into your good grace, but didn't dare to because of pressure from her popularity "class"? Continue being bold afterwards and you'll own half the school

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Mutual friends?  Bump into her accidentally in the hallway (dont look like a tool doing this)... Ask her to borrow a pen for something... get a friend and make up an excuse
No, always cut out the middle man!
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6619|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Lai wrote:

No, always cut out the middle man!
Not necessarily. I once got a little sneaky once and decided with a female colleauge, since she noticed I'm after this other girl at work, a plot how to proceed, and she was happy to help. She once told her that has she noticed that she has an nice admiror at work. She got curious about it and at a company party I went to talk to her and said it was me. She was happy about it and we had fun for a couple months, but in the end we were too different for eachother.

This reminded me of the time when someone sent me an SMS through a server. It said something along like: I have always been admiring at you at work and in the cafeteria. You're just so cute. Your secret admiror from one floor up.

I was completely baffled. At first I was like, who is fucking around with me? Since I was at the mobile phone dept. we had the ability to mess around like this so I assumed it was one of the guys doing this. But it wasn't since no-one recognized the sending number. I almost went up one level to the cosmetics dept to yell "who's the shy one over here who wan't to have sex with me!?" Never found out who it was. Could be a good thing too since all the girls weren't exactly in their 20's
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6862|Riva, MD
There was this girl in a class that I had to install printers on and she seemed very interested in what I was doing, and she remarked on how she'd never seen anyone do all of that computer stuff so fast and she was already helping me out by telling me what was wrong with the other stuff.  Then I told her that she had really pretty eyes and I just thought she should know that, then and her and the guy next to her looked at me like I was really strange.  And then she replied "But my eyes are just brown", and then I said that they're really shiny and stuff.  And she didn't really say anything to me after that but she would still look at what I was doing on the computer.

Weird ass conversations with girls ftw.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2009-09-01 14:37:17)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6616
those black chicks fucking hate you man.

first you touch their dreadlocks and now you comment on their dark eyes? you're one step away from getting 9 milled.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6862|Riva, MD

Uzique wrote:

those black chicks fucking hate you man.

first you touch their dreadlocks and now you comment on their dark eyes? you're one step away from getting 9 milled.
I never said shit about her eyes being dark, I said they were pretty, lol
Lai
+186|6296

_j5689_ wrote:

There was this girl in a class that I had to install printers on and she seemed very interested in what I was doing, and she remarked on how she'd never seen anyone do all of that computer stuff so fast and she was already helping me out by telling me what was wrong with the other stuff.  Then I told her that she had really pretty eyes and I just thought she should know that, then and her and the guy next to her looked at me like I was really strange.  And then she replied "But my eyes are just brown", and then I said that they're really shiny and stuff.  And she didn't really say anything to me after that but she would still look at what I was doing on the computer.

Lol, well if you start making comments about their eyes when you barely know them and they're only looking what you're doing,.. yeah.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6862|Riva, MD

Lai wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Lol, well if you start making comments about their eyes when you barely know them and they're only looking what you're doing,.. yeah.
Believe or not, this wasn't obvious to me.

Asperger's is brutal
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5571|Dublin, Ireland
I've got my first real date this Sunday.

No particular problems, I'm just putting it out there.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|6110|London, England

Grats!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
I've only known her since Saturday, but we really did get along right away.

I met her in the local club and she came back to my mates for the afterparty.

She seems really nice and she's really cute.

I hope things go well Sunday.

Last edited by Oisín<3 (2009-09-01 15:52:17)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6616
do cheap irish whores ever not go down on the first date?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

Uzique wrote:

do cheap irish whores ever not go down on the first date?
Umm...

She's kinda innocent, a year younger than me, really cute though.

I don't expect her to be putting out... Well, for a while anyway.

Why so harsh Uzi?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6616
post a fap-worthy picture and i'll consider easing up
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
She doesn't have broadband. I do have one picture from Saturday night of me and her. I'd rather not post a picture of an innocent 17 year old girl who doesn't even understand what the internet is on the internet, thanks.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6616
christ ireland IS behind
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
Haha I think it's pretty cool. I probably would be doing something constructive right now if I didn't have the technology that is available to me.

Think about all the things you could get really skilled/educated in if you didn't WASTE your time on bf2s/bf2...
ghettoperson
+1,943|6794

Oisín<3 wrote:

Haha I think it's pretty cool. I probably would be doing something constructive right now if I didn't have the technology that is available to me.

Think about all the things you could get really skilled/educated in if you didn't WASTE your time on bf2s/bf2...
Other people might, you'd just be getting pissed on White Lightning outside your local Spar, smoking cheap cigarettes and hurling abuse at passers-by.

Last edited by ghettoperson (2009-09-01 16:04:25)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6616
what, like english literature and good qualifications?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard