USMCkilla
+16|6759|South Carolina
I am a E-5 in the United States Marine Corps.  I am stationed at Camp Lejeune NC with 1st Battalion 2nd Marines Charlie company weapons platoon.  I am a 0311/0351 Anti tank Assualtman.  That means I am a regular grunt but I can also fire the SMAW and Javelin. I have made three tours to southwest Asia and am currently working up for another. Oh and 1stLt.MikeUSAF my brother in law is a F-16C pilot in the Air National Guard and I had him read your post's in the past and this one and he says you are full of shit and none of your post make sense.  He thinks you are a kid reading allot of books about something and then posting a bunch of lies.  I personally thought you were full of BS but couldnt prove it. I am now sure of it after talking to him.
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6672|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
we have a possible fake?
millhous
+39|6634|OREEGONE, USA
I'm an E-5 Aircraft Electrician in the Navy @ Whidbey Island, WA.  Attached to VQ-1 air recon.
After being stationed at several airforce bases i've come to one conclusion.  Crybabies.  Their aircraft maintainers have to contract civilians to do their job for them.  Its sad.  How any of those people gain rank is beyond me.  When I attended A school in Pensaclola, the Airforce students had to be given an extra 100 bucks in their paycheck.  Whats the reason for this?  They were put up in the same barracks with Marines.  I couldn't believe it.  The Marines and Sailors gave them so much shit it for it.  It was listed as hazardous duty pay on DFAS.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6641

millhous wrote:

I'm an E-5 Aircraft Electrician in the Navy @ Whidbey Island, WA.  Attached to VQ-1 air recon.
After being stationed at several airforce bases i've come to one conclusion.  Crybabies.  Their aircraft maintainers have to contract civilians to do their job for them.  Its sad.  How any of those people gain rank is beyond me.  When I attended A school in Pensaclola, the Airforce students had to be given an extra 100 bucks in their paycheck.  Whats the reason for this?  They were put up in the same barracks with Marines.  I couldn't believe it.  The Marines and Sailors gave them so much shit it for it.  It was listed as hazardous duty pay on DFAS.
lol
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6711|US
Wow, that is funny!  I can see a whole slew of jokes here.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6641
funny cus its true
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6679|Stillwater, Ok
Lol how did they get hazardous duty pay for that. I mean i know you jarheads can get a little crazy but hell i love getting drunk with you bastards for that reason.  Buy i never got hazardous duty till i was in southeast asia.
Rakasan
+7|6834|California, USA
If you want to be a queer join the Navy.  If you like to slackoff of and like seeing nice military women join the Air Force.  If you want to think you're hardcore join the Marines.  Hah, just kidding jarheads.  However, the only props I give are to infantry and Recon Marines.  If you want to be hard go Army Ranger then Special Forces.

Last edited by Rakasan (2006-04-05 01:39:56)

nordicfireman
+7|6669
what's so great about being in the military
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

nordicfireman wrote:

discipline my friend, and the joining the militarty in most cases help your nations defence force
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
bigelectricat
+3|6689

millhous wrote:

I'm an E-5 Aircraft Electrician in the Navy @ Whidbey Island, WA.
hey i visited NAS whidbey! my favorite place in that area is deception pass. the bridge is scary to cross on foot when its windy. the side rails are lower than my waist!
bigelectricat
+3|6689

nordicfireman wrote:

well, if you become an officer like 2ndLt.Tucker, you can fly around the country on your fighter jet when you are on leave and show it off to your close friends and family. how cool would that be?
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6710|Wherever the F**k i feel like

RAIMIUS wrote:

Going to USAFA.

(Iceman, remember, in the Air Force only officers are pilots.)
NOT TRUE the thing is there are ssgt who r pilots
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6711|US
Not in the Air Force.  Show me something from the Air Force that says otherwise.
I have heard of a Navy program for enlisted personnel, but I do not know the details.
bigelectricat
+3|6689

USMCkilla wrote:

I am a E-5 in the United States Marine Corps.  I am stationed at Camp Lejeune NC with 1st Battalion 2nd Marines Charlie company weapons platoon.  I am a 0311/0351 Anti tank Assualtman.  That means I am a regular grunt but I can also fire the SMAW and Javelin. I have made three tours to southwest Asia and am currently working up for another. Oh and 1stLt.MikeUSAF my brother in law is a F-16C pilot in the Air National Guard and I had him read your post's in the past and this one and he says you are full of shit and none of your post make sense.  He thinks you are a kid reading allot of books about something and then posting a bunch of lies.  I personally thought you were full of BS but couldnt prove it. I am now sure of it after talking to him.
that was exactly my thought about 1stLt.MikeUSAF. none of the pilots i know matches his attitude and they certainly dont spend much time playing video games. their profile in personality does not match his. none of them would ever discuss being a pilot like this kid, 1stLt.MikeUSAF, who claims to be in the military.
bigelectricat
+3|6689

RAIMIUS wrote:

Not in the Air Force.  Show me something from the Air Force that says otherwise.
I have heard of a Navy program for enlisted personnel, but I do not know the details.
i would not seek advice about becoming an officer in the USAF in these forums. take what guys here tell you with a big grain of salt. if they really were officers in the air force the last thing they would have time to do is play BF2 and/or even hang out in these forums.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6641

bigelectricat wrote:

USMCkilla wrote:

that was exactly my thought about 1stLt.MikeUSAF. none of the pilots i know matches his attitude and they certainly dont spend much time playing video games. their profile in personality does not match his. none of them would ever discuss being a pilot like this kid, 1stLt.MikeUSAF, who claims to be in the military.
what threw me off about that cat was when he said he spent time in baghdad.  I am really almost %100 sure that there would be no Airforce pilots lounging around in baghdad, I rarely saw any airforce personell when I was there, and they werent pilots.
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6687

Rakasan wrote:

If you want to be a queer join the Navy.  If you like to slackoff of and like seeing nice military women join the Air Force.  If you want to think you're hardcore join the Marines.  Hah, just kidding jarheads.  However, the only props I give are to infantry and Recon Marines.  If you want to be hard go Army Ranger then Special Forces.
so Navy SEALs are queers???
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6760

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

Im currently working with magnets spinning, this creates a magnetic field which can be turned into electricity (this is my hypotosis ), im only 15
Oh, you mean like a dynamo? Yeah, they use them all over the place
Rakasan
+7|6834|California, USA

FubarJonny wrote:

In general Navy yes, with their denim bell bottom pants and cute neck ties.  I guess you never seen some of their outfits in real life (not the dress uniforms).  Seals are coo.

Last edited by Rakasan (2006-04-09 03:35:47)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6641
there not that many navy SEALS out there, only a few hundred id imagine.  You cant keep bringing up the SEALS everytime you trash talk the navy, because there the small exception.
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6687

Rakasan wrote:

FubarJonny wrote:

In general Navy yes, with their denim bell bottom pants and cute neck ties.  I guess you never seen some of their outfits in real life (not the dress uniforms).  Seals are coo.
actually yes i have i am a member of the USNSCC for shot Sea cadet and we wear everything real navy personal and i dont think any part of the navy is gay and even seals have neckechefs everyone in the navy that isnt an officer. and the blue denim are winter dress uniforms so if your not talking about the dress blues or dress whites are you talking about utilty uniform?

Last edited by FubarJonny (2006-04-09 19:56:03)

FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6687

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

there not that many navy SEALS out there, only a few hundred id imagine.  You cant keep bringing up the SEALS everytime you trash talk the navy, because there the small exception.
yea i understand that but Navy seals are still part of the navy so basically rakasen called them gay also
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6641

FubarJonny wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

yea i understand that but Navy seals are still part of the navy so basically rakasen called them gay also
ok then I guess I sure am...next.  your point
Rakasan
+7|6834|California, USA
FubarJonny: Don't take me too seriously, I was messing around with somewhat friendly rivalry talk.  All the armed forces are good, and I am  proud I served.   Good luck to you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard