zerobeast33
+4|6691|Steel City
Aight, this got me a little mad, cause i'm trying to play the game like it's suppose to, no stat padding or what not and enjoy some late night gaming.  WELL...I played on 24/7 Karkand BloodBath =BR=.  That was a mistake.

I was on the USMC and there was about 10 of us vs. 10 of the MEC. I wondering after a little why I keep seeing "you'll live buddy, get back to the fight" over and over again. I look on the map and see 3 of my team mates back at our main base in the fenced in area. So, I go back and yup, stat padding 101. I took a few screen shots. I told them to just quit and play the game. and so they didn't, so I team killed all 3  that were doing it.

=BR= FOX-FIRE-ZERO  :what do you know a clan member of the server.  Look at his fav. victim = 55 kills & kill streak of 144...ooook!

eastcoastkiller911  :death streak of 112.

LaxGuy21

All 3 were back there.  I mean come on, I'm soo sick of people stat padding and taking the fun out of the game. If you want to pad or what not or goof around, do it on an unranked server.  Yes, I know that the =BR= dude "might" pay for this server, but he's stats shouldn't be from padding.

This is the complaint forum, I'm doing what the forum is...complaining. Just makes me mad. I know, I'm finding another server to play on. I want everyone to know.

Should they be reported or what?

And the funny thing is...I got banned for : Banning Zerobeast33 for disrespecting the server admin (stat padding)    I laughed.  What a bunch of tools!

Ahh, I feel a little better!  Thank you admins for creating a complain forum
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6756|Malaga, EspaƱa
At least u did a good job by killing the prick. but take screenies before you do it and send them to EA to get his stats wiped and i dont know that EA also take away the Ranked server license of that server
NickN
+1|6606

zerobeast33 wrote:

Aight, this got me a little mad, cause i'm trying to play the game like it's suppose to, no stat padding or what not and enjoy some late night gaming.  WELL...I played on 24/7 Karkand BloodBath =BR=.  That was a mistake.

I was on the USMC and there was about 10 of us vs. 10 of the MEC. I wondering after a little why I keep seeing "you'll live buddy, get back to the fight" over and over again. I look on the map and see 3 of my team mates back at our main base in the fenced in area. So, I go back and yup, stat padding 101. I took a few screen shots. I told them to just quit and play the game. and so they didn't, so I team killed all 3  that were doing it.

=BR= FOX-FIRE-ZERO  :what do you know a clan member of the server.  Look at his fav. victim = 55 kills & kill streak of 144...ooook!

LaxGuy21

All 3 were back there.  I mean come on, I'm soo sick of people stat padding and taking the fun out of the game. If you want to pad or what not or goof around, do it on an unranked server.  Yes, I know that the =BR= dude "might" pay for this server, but he's stats shouldn't be from padding.

This is the complaint forum, I'm doing what the forum is...complaining. Just makes me mad. I know, I'm finding another server to play on. I want everyone to know.

And the funny thing is...I got banned for : Banning Zerobeast33 for disrespecting the server admin (stat padding)    I laughed.  What a bunch of tools!

You're complaining because you TKed three people and you got your just punishment? Okaaay....
Souljah
+42|6680
dam and i used to like playing on that server
mpec82
+-1|6733
www.bf2rankedservers.com go and report
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6740|Germany

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

but take screenies before you do it and send them to EA

zerobeast33 wrote:

I took a few screen shots.
zerobeast33
+4|6691|Steel City
NickN :

I think you might need to go back to 1st grade reading class. I said that I team killed the 3 that were stat padding!!!  I killed them on purpose to try and get them to stop!

Before you open your mouth or "type a response" think before you do it, you tool.
Glennwood_Quagmire
+3|6839

zerobeast33 wrote:

LaxGuy21

Were they TK another USMC to get the revive points?

TM
Slickfish
+24|6636
I got banned from a server for killing the enemy!, It was the admins stats padding mates.
I squaded up and spawned on the leader only to die straight away, I though fare play(not knowing what was going of) so I went back to get them and noticed that 2 where USMC and 2 MEC, all they did was kill me, and boot me from the squad.
So I went in and killed the two MEC's only to be TK'd, by a server admin, so they booted me and banned me.
Some pathetic people play this game as with all online games.
Just moved servers and had some fun.
Not been online with BF2 for long but I've noticed its getting more common.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard