CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6589|Medford, WI
screw brett favre, Aaron Rodgers is the next best quarterback.  The packers are back this year and they are looking extremely good
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370
lol good luck with that.  I sense uber failure.  Mark the words.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6589|Medford, WI

Red Forman wrote:

are you watching the game right now? the whole team is tearing it up
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370

CosmoKramer wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

no.  pre-season means fuck all.
Scratch[USA]
+105|6517

Red Forman wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

I would have to agree with Dad
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6589|Medford, WI

Red Forman wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

so the defense isnt trying against rodgers? the offensive line is just trying to let the packers come in and pick up fumbles, and pick off passes? the other team is just letting them score on them, second game in a row now they have just dominated the opponent, that definitely means something.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370
wasn't it the redskins who lost every pre-season game and went to the superbowl.....or playoffs?
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6589|Medford, WI

Red Forman wrote:

wasn't it the redskins who lost every pre-season game and went to the superbowl.....or playoffs?
playoffs,maybe..im not really sure if they did actually, im not saying it means everything, but it is definately a good sign when the team is clicking like this already this early in the year, and raji just started practicing a little over a week ago, and he is just a monster on the d line.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370
you could be correct.  i just hate the fudgepacker fans buying #4 jets jerseys last year and now crying about the purple ones.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6589|Medford, WI

Red Forman wrote:

you could be correct.  i just hate the fudgepacker fans buying #4 jets jerseys last year and now crying about the purple ones.
yeah im really looking forward till we play the vikings, that is probably going to one of the top watched monday night football games ever, if not the most watched
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker

Red Forman wrote:

Surely you understand that the Vikings are one of the most bitter rivals of the Packers ...
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370

Stingray24 wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

Surely you understand that the Vikings are one of the most bitter rivals of the Packers ...
yes I do.  doesn't matter really.  their QB god could give a fuck about them, why should they care?
Stingray24
The Packers weren't going to let Favre start and that's what he wanted, so he went elsewhere.  Pretty simple business decision really.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6589|Medford, WI

Stingray24 wrote:

The Packers weren't going to let Favre start and that's what he wanted, so he went elsewhere.  Pretty simple business decision really.
at first i was really mad at ted thompson for the decision, but it is looking really good because rodgers is an extremely good quarterback
Stingray24
Agreed, for his time in the league, he's done very well.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL
It's the NFC North, even a 9-7 record will put them in contention for a playoff spot, We'll see how my Bears do with Cutler, but that shitty Offensive line was, and has always been, the issue, not the QB
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615

Red Forman wrote:

hahah I havent seen any of their games but I dont know Bears are looking good so are Vikings, plus Lions have new QB not sure if anything is gonna change there but u have 2/4 good teams u have to compete against the Bears and the Vikings in that division.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6589|Medford, WI

blademaster wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

hahah I havent seen any of their games but I dont know Bears are looking good so are Vikings, plus Lions have new QB not sure if anything is gonna change there but u have 2/4 good teams u have to compete against the Bears and the Vikings in that division.
put it this way, the packers first team d has yet to give up a point, last game they didn't let the bills get on their side of the 50, they have a ton of talented wrs, grant is a great running back, rodgers is looking more and more matured, bj raji is just a beast at nose tackle, their o line has great depth, and james jones is a great catching tight end
bravoftw
+3|6452|Minnesota, USA
Packers went from 13-3 to 6-10 with rodgers, so this year should be a 3-13 season!

Rodgers cannot finish games, and Thompson took away the "glue" from the team. The new defense will be pathetic for the first half of the season. Therefore, the team will go 1-7 through week 9. They will be .500 after that, because they still are a terrible team. -So they will go 5-11 on the season...

Meanwhile, Favre, being new to his team, will lose the first game. He will go 8-2 thereafter, and with the Vikings being in the driver's seat, after knowing that the Packers cannot mathematically beat them, will go 4-1 down the stretch. The Vikings will host TWO playoff games, and will win both, getting to the Super Bowl. -Once they get there, they are a lock...

Favre delivers them to the promised land!
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6589|Medford, WI
packers dominated again, the 3-4 defense is looking unbelievable

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard