]V[Stinks_at_this
+2|6850
So far over the last day and a half I have playing on 6 diffrent server with no update to my stats on BFHQ, anyone else not getting there stats updated?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6731

]V[Stinks_at_this wrote:

So far over the last day and a half I have playing on 6 diffrent server with no update to my stats on BFHQ, anyone else not getting there stats updated?
it will come (hopefully) coz EA has been screwin around too much in the past few months...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
]V[Stinks_at_this
+2|6850
Thanks, I hope it does its a pain to play and get nada for it
dubbs
+105|6647|Lexington, KY
FYI, it is probally not the servers, it is more likely EA's ranked server.  I say this because it happened on six servers, if it was one or two then maybe it would be those servers.  From my understanding, the server that you play on sends the stats to EA.  That server then sends the updated info to your computer. 

Just wondering, did you get a badge/ribbon/metal, and it not show up in BFHQ?  I got a silver star the other day, and it has not shown up in BFHQ, but the silver and bronze star that I got the day after did.
wtf.JAYJAY
+0|6608
I'm having a similar problem.  I've played since Friday for about 6 - 10 hours, earnt two new ribbons and obtained several points, none of which have updated.

Both servers are ranked, Xtra & ICONZ (in NZ) and hosted by different providers.  I don't understand why it wouldn't be updating other than a problem with the EA Servers.
wtf.JAYJAY
+0|6608
Well for reasons unbeknown to me, I removed my prefix tag of =G= and played a round or two on a different server and it's started recording again.  So, I'm now missing about 10 hours of gameplay, 2 new ribbons which I had to get 50 points for, and lord knows how many SMG kills I got during that time.

Thanks to whoever or whatever caused that to happen.

Quite disgruntled.
]V[Stinks_at_this
+2|6850
I only got one Badge the Silver Heli badge but still not shown up yet, I guess for that period that no stats were going in
whitewolf1111
+1|6597
Can anyone help me with this problem?

My server list is only 145 servers max, i know i should be getting more.
I only have the windows firewall nothing fance, my specs are-

O.S: Windows XP home service pack 2
Processor: Intel Pent 4 2.66
Memory: 512MB
DirectX version: DirectX 9.0.c
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 256 MB

Dont think that this will help much as my prob is not runninig the game it runs fine, i wuold just like more servers to choose from.

Any help on this matter would be great!
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6820|Portland, OR, USA

Wow, way to bump an old thread for a completely OT question.

Anyway, check your filters at the bottom.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6856|Cologne, Germany

guys, this subforum is for help with bf2s.com - the site - only. all other inquiries should be placed in the appropriate subforum.

whitewolf, I suggest you check out the BF2:Help subforum and repost there.

As far as the stats updating are concerned, there is nothing much you can do. Make sure you play on a ranked server is basically the only thing. Remember that the stats system is global and it can fail, just as any other internet based system. It is unfortunate, but I am afraid there is nothing we can do about it, surely not from here. You could write EA customer support...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard