The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6691|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Im a Celt, a Welsh one. The only Irish I have in me is Jameson's.  Alternate my nights between, Jack Daniels, Jim Beam and Jameson's.  And the Scottish claim Whiskey is their's. Pahh !
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6792|Noizyland

plenderj wrote:

Your surname is "seay"? There's no letter "y" in the Irish language
It has probably morphed over time. I can assure you its origins are Gailic. It was probably originally "O Shea."
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6730|Wherever the F**k i feel like
Im of welsh deceint
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6722|Central Valley,California
Har harr. I'll fight ya when I'm drunk...Yep I'm Irish.
andyman99008
+3|6645|Ireland

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

dont pirates say harr??? and its not"when im drunk"??...more like "im drunk and ill fight ya"!!
plenderj
+0|6615|Dublin, Ireland

andyman99008 wrote:

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

dont pirates say harr??? and its not"when im drunk"??...more like "im drunk and ill fight ya"!!
That's a tautology. Should read:
"I'll fight ya"
JahManRed
wank
+646|6645|IRELAND

ive been all over the world and ive seen more fighting in england and us than ireland. We can handle or drink.
The above dosent apply to Limrick.
plenderj
+0|6615|Dublin, Ireland
I was in a fight the other week actually in town. Some skumbag bumped into me, between the jigs and the reels, he asked/intimidated "dya wat a fucking box in the face?".
Now. I'm very quick on my feet, very fast reflexes, have been doing weights for a while, am very athletic and have been doing tae kwon do for about 2 months. So I said, yeah, I do want a box in the face. He tried to hit me, I stepped back into a walking stance (TKD) and then full force forward punched him just below the sternum. Fucker dropped like a fly and puked all over the floor. mwahahaha
tranq23
+0|6665
Limerick -- where EVERYONE has their expert knife badge 
plenderj
+0|6615|Dublin, Ireland
Let me shake your hand sir
LOL
uber73
+188|6769|Brisbane
belfast
JahManRed
wank
+646|6645|IRELAND

plenderj wrote:

I was in a fight the other week actually in town. Some skumbag bumped into me, between the jigs and the reels, he asked/intimidated "dya wat a fucking box in the face?".
Now. I'm very quick on my feet, very fast reflexes, have been doing weights for a while, am very athletic and have been doing tae kwon do for about 2 months. So I said, yeah, I do want a box in the face. He tried to hit me, I stepped back into a walking stance (TKD) and then full force forward punched him just below the sternum. Fucker dropped like a fly and puked all over the floor. mwahahaha
Lol, yeah trust me to put my foot in it. Twas out the other night and seen two classy chicks beat the shite outa some poor dude. One of them was using the high heal of her shoe to pound against the side of the guys head!!  My m8 was in a shopping centre in Derry on Friday and 2 guys infront of him & hundreds of other ppl set on some guy and his missus(who had a baby in her hand) with claw hammers, made a mess out of them and camly walked out. I spoke too soon!! What a feckin place. If everyone just rolled a big straight bud joint and chilled the fuck out!!!!!!!
uber73
+188|6769|Brisbane
i heard that on the news... some say he was lucky it happened in a public place.. if it jhappened at his home or elsewhere, he'd be a dead dude by now.
plenderj
+0|6615|Dublin, Ireland
What a wonderful place we live in lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard