phishman420
Banned
+821|5672

CrazeD wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

nod32
My favorite. Scan are super fast when compared to the competition. .. it's pretty f'n light too.
It's a bitch to crack though, and I'm lazy.
lawl pm me if you want it
CrazeD
+368|6664|Maine

phishman420 wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

My favorite. Scan are super fast when compared to the competition. .. it's pretty f'n light too.
It's a bitch to crack though, and I'm lazy.
lawl pm me if you want it
Nah, Avast does a good job and it's already free.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6188|Winland

Common Sense 2009.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
phishman420
Banned
+821|5672

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Common Sense 2009.
hurr
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6188|Winland

phishman420 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Common Sense 2009.
hurr
Seriously, I haven't had a single virus since I installed it! It also made my computer sooo much faster!
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
CrazeD
+368|6664|Maine

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Common Sense 2009.
hurr
Seriously, I haven't had a single virus since I installed it! It also made my computer sooo much faster!
AV doesn't slow down your computer, unless you're running fucking Norton or something.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6405|Finland

AVG is decent enough.

F-Secure is worse than the viruses... the enemy of performance number 1. Schools etc. always fuck up their PCs with that...
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
phishman420
Banned
+821|5672

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Common Sense 2009.
hurr
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6291

CrazeD wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

hurr
AV doesn't slow down your computer, unless you're running fucking Norton or something.
ya stuck wiht norton for another year came home and it seems sum1 has renewed subscription with norton blllllahhh

super slow comp for another year i guess

thanks for all info if norton starts being a bitch again avg here i come
CrazeD
+368|6664|Maine

Backupwayback wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

ya stuck wiht norton for another year came home and it seems sum1 has renewed subscription with norton blllllahhh

super slow comp for another year i guess

thanks for all info if norton starts being a bitch again avg here i come
Uninstall?
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6105|SC | USA |

phishman420 wrote:

nod32
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6528|Long Island, New York
Just bumping this because I'm trying out Kaspersky now on the 30 day trial. It seems to be very efficient so far. Running it with Spybot S&D.

Looks like it's worth the money too. I know it's $80, but I've never really had an anti-virus software before, and now that I actually have an income I can afford it.

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-08-24 12:17:09)

Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6343|uk

Used Kaspersky for the past few years.

Can't fault it tbh.

AVG is overrated. Its only so well known because it's free.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5895|CA

Poseidon wrote:

Just bumping this because I'm trying out Kaspersky now on the 30 day trial. It seems to be very efficient so far. Running it with Spybot S&D.

Looks like it's worth the money too. I know it's $80, but I've never really had an anti-virus software before, and now that I actually have an income I can afford it.
$80 better spent on a new game/hardware.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard