mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d
I have yet to come across these claims in any other light, however do not find it intriguing as to how Isreal has responded. I believe these claims should be investigated further by other news sources if they hold any substance.
Zefar
+116|6619|Sweden
I have been reading it quite a bit on the Swedish news and it started with a case where someone in USA had been accused of doing illegal organ transfer or something in Israel. But so far they didn't have any real evidence of it I think.

So the Swedish reporter goes down to Israel and ask questions.
Seems like quite a bit of people claim this too. But he never stated that it was true or that it happens. Just asking around would just like people to start to ask those questions around in those areas if it REALLY happened.

Weird thing is too that the IDF NEVER bothered to check up on these accusations to begin with. When asking why they don't do autopsy on all the victims they claim they don't have time to get them out from the hotzone or something.

So roughly half of the dead people get into autopsy.

My bet is that it actually happens. Seeing the corpse of the autopsy with like 2-3 bullets holes and the stitches are far from it. I just don't see how you could gather evidence from it and I see no need to check the neck area at all. Unless there are bruises there.

Also it's rather sad that they had to bring up the WW2 argument too.
Seeing that Sweden couldn't possible defend against Germany and if we did, our country would be in ruins. So instead we focused on fixing our country and during the war and after the war our metal export was like the highest in Europe I think. Or at least among the highest.
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6557|sWEEDen
We did alot of un-official aid and helped out more then most nations beleives, this is kinda sad since Israel also knows this, playing the ww2/holocaust card is really easy against E.U nations since most of us has some kind of blame for ww2 and the holocaust, Israel knows this too and uses this in their agenda.

Now Israel are kinda acting the same as many Islamic nations did with the danish cartoons....it´s like a bully on the schoolyard screaming "respect my authority!"....and yet, nobody listens.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard