Lai
+186|6297

krazed wrote:

wait wait wait, have you ONLY seen her in pictures?
I thought he mentioned seeing her live on a webcam or something, so there goes our 40 year old bloke theory
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5910|Belgium
How did it go
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6926|Great Brown North

Lai wrote:

krazed wrote:

wait wait wait, have you ONLY seen her in pictures?
I thought he mentioned seeing her live on a webcam or something, so there goes our 40 year old bloke theory
well if he/she/it never comes back I guess we'll know
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5694|paris
All went very well, even with the fact that she got of school 1½hour earlier, so I didn't have any time to prepare anything.
robcr9
+111|6127
I know someone who went all the way to Sweden from UK to live with a girl and marry someone he'd only met online. It all worked out for him..
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5910|Belgium

Amdi Peter wrote:

All went very well, even with the fact that she got of school 1½hour earlier, so I didn't have any time to prepare anything.
Was she hot? Did you show us a pic already?
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5694|paris

Jebus wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

Was she hot? Did you show us a pic already?
Yes, she is hot. No, I haven't shown you a pic.

I don't intent to either.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5694|paris
I'm not to keen about showing pics on the internet of people I know, unless I really, really hate them.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6795

So if she's hot, why is she resorting to meeting suicidal Danish kids off the internet? She clearly has a major 'but'.
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5694|paris

ghettoperson wrote:

So if she's hot, why is she resorting to meeting suicidal Danish kids off the internet? She clearly has a major 'but'.
She is meeting suicidal kids?

No 'but'. I mean, she's even a vegetarian.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
ick
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5934|Catherine Black

Amdi Peter wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

There's your but. She's a complete fucking moron.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5694|paris

Finray wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

How is that.
Lai
+186|6297

Amdi Peter wrote:

Finray wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

How is that.
I'm sorry Pete, but I'll have to side with Finny here. Do NOT date vegetarian girls, especially not if they're hot. Not prejudices here, just experience. I can go on and on about why you shouldn't, but eventually it will come down to: "don't, just don't!". If you do anyway, we'll see you in this thread in a couple of months/years, but here in Holland we have a saying that: "it is better (and easier) to prevent, than to cure".
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5694|paris

Lai wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

Finray wrote:

How is that.
I'm sorry Pete, but I'll have to side with Finny here. Do NOT date vegetarian girls, especially not if they're hot. Not prejudices here, just experience. I can go on and on about why you shouldn't, but eventually it will come down to: "don't, just don't!". If you do anyway, we'll see you in this thread in a couple of months/years, but here in Holland we have a saying that: "it is better (and easier) to prevent, than to cure".
No, please do mention why I shouldn't.

I am myself a vegetarian, and I can't see the bad thing.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5731

Amdi Peter wrote:

Sorry, I'll go back to lurking.
Lai
+186|6297

Amdi Peter wrote:

Lai wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

How is that.
No, please do mention why I shouldn't.

Pfoooo,.. well it's hard to say, but in retrospective I'd draw the following conclusions:

I guess "hot vegetarian girl" is a contradictio in terminus; it is pretty hard to properly substitute meat in an omnivoureous diet, as a result individual vegetarians (as oposed to collective vegetarians like Budhist monks) are usually quite pale and ill looking. Thus any girl that is vegetarian and hot is herself a paradox, in person and in character. Something keeps them from putting the usual healthy nutrition in their bodies, yet at the same time they are (overly) self aware. Also while they have problems with eating bambi and other cudly Disney animals, they have no problem with fucking with other people('s heads). While they pretend to be mature outwards, they are in fact quite dependant and immature. In general this means they just can't make up their fucking minds, can not relativate, are narrow minded and tend to react strangely to serious situations, particularly regarding serious emotional relationships (compared to shallow physical relationships) with people of the other sex.

That, and when you want to take them out for proper diner (think Alain Paasard in Paris), you're fucked.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Note that this is in retrospect. Ideally I'd need a larger reference sample. Also I know relatively little of male vegetarians, so please do not take this personally, unless you're Amdi the sister of course instead of Pete, in which case you (as a vegetarian) better be ugly. I just have quite negative experiences with hot vegetarian girls.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
Why are you a vegetarian?

The only reasonable excuse for being vege/vegan is that you don't like the taste of meat. "Oh noes teh littel cowz", one more kid not eating meat isn't going to stop a multinational, probably worldwide company like McDonalds sending 50,000 cows to slaughter every five minutes. We eat meat. We need nutrients and shit from meat. That's why we ate it when we were cavemen, when we would chose survival over ethics. It's natrual to eat meat. Anyone who doesn't is just stupid.
Lai
+186|6297
TBH I don't think the lack of meat renders them psycho, more like the other way around; they don't eat meat because they are psycho.

Finray wrote:

Why are you a vegetarian?

The only reasonable excuse for being vege/vegan is that you don't like the taste of meat. "Oh noes teh littel cowz", one more kid not eating meat isn't going to stop a multinational, probably worldwide company like McDonalds sending 50,000 cows to slaughter every five minutes. We eat meat. We need nutrients and shit from meat. That's why we ate it when we were cavemen, when we would chose survival over ethics. It's natrual to eat meat. Anyone who doesn't is just stupid.
Are you suggesting there is actual meat in McDonald's products?

And veges that are veges because they don't like the taste of meat are just as psycho (mine was at least) or gastro-cultural barbarians.

Last edited by Lai (2009-08-22 12:44:41)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5731

Uzique wrote:

Fuck vegetarians!
Literally of course, dating them is another thing entirely.
Lai
+186|6297

Macbeth wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Fuck vegetarians!
So much for a "boner" or the "lust of flesh"
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+796|6830|United States of America
I recently encountered a girl who is a vegetarian, but doesn't eat vegetables or fruit in addition to not eating meat. She seems to only eat starchy shit and never gave a good reason as to why, but I speculate that this phenomenon has something to do with why she is like 5'2".
Lai
+186|6297

Uzique wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Fuck vegetarians!
I'm glad that the lack of vegetarians in my life has caused me to have no reason to post in this thread as of late.

It's a good trend, no?

I miss her but I don't miss having to eat Quorn whenever she cooked a meal. The fuck is that shit... honestly.
She didn't even cook you meat? Blagh,.. I hate those overzealous ones who won't even touch it.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
Mum puts Quorne in the Lasagne all the time. Cammy didn't notice for about 4-5 months until I said.

Tastes the same to me, well, never tried the 'chicken' or others, but the mince is quite nice.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard