The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6664|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Ponting Bowled Broad for 8.

85-2
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6225|S.A. Australia
Ooooooooh dear...
Serious Flex
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6731|OctoLand
Mike "Where's my off stump?" Hussey....lol

Last edited by justice (2009-08-21 07:14:28)

I know fucking karate
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6731|OctoLand
now 4 for Broad
I know fucking karate
I'm about 5 mins drive from CCFC stadium, went there to exchange a shirt the mrs had got for me, they got big screens behind the counter, I look up and its 97-4.  Perhaps I should fuck off out again?
Aaaaaaaaaand another one.  North's out LBW.  5 down.
5-26 Well done Stuart Broad
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6611|London, England
So what do you think then, make the Aussies follow on or bat again? I don't know tbh, I say pressure the Aussies. Make them follow on. It's only day 2 or some shit.
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6225|S.A. Australia
If the pitch starts falling apart though, which it looks like it is by the way, then you'd want to get your batting out of the way before it really turns to shit on day 4-5
Serious Flex
Slarty
+37|5955|Ingerland
112-7 now
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6731|OctoLand
This is Enlgands, unless we fuck up badly....hopefully we'll win when I'm there on sunday
I know fucking karate
Mekstizzle
WALKER

justice wrote:

This is Enlgands, unless we fuck up badly....hopefully we'll win when I'm there on sunday
It's not out of England's reach to snatch a defeat or a draw from the jaws of victory.

Mekstizzle wrote:

So what do you think then, make the Aussies follow on or bat again? I don't know tbh, I say pressure the Aussies. Make them follow on. It's only day 2 or some shit.
Make them bat again and hope to get another 2 by the end of the day.

39 overs left.

justice wrote:

Depends on tonight, you may not get much if any cricket on Sunday mate, this has swung more a dodgy middle aged couple from Dudley.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6165|Sydney | ♥

Wow. What a disgraceful piece of batting by Australia. That was embarrassing. 10 Wickets for 87 Runs....

ergh.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5974|Perth, Australia
I'm somewhat glad i couldn't watch the cricket last night.

Probably would have been too painful.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6617|UK

Mekstizzle wrote:

justice wrote:

It's not out of England's reach to snatch a defeat or a draw from the jaws of victory.
In fact, we're normally pretty skilled at that.
Slarty
+37|5955|Ingerland
England 96/3, leading by 268 runs.

Strauss on 48 not out, could prove to be an interesting day....
Mekstizzle
WALKER
200-6. 372 lead atm. What say you, bf2s. If we can get to around 450 before we lose all 10 wickets, that'd be quite alot. Not a completely comfortable margin, but a winnable margin indeed.
Slarty
+37|5955|Ingerland
It depends on the wicket.

Judging by what I'm hearing on the radio commentary there's no real mention of the pitch deteriorating any further? With two days and a 450 target it's not inconceivable that Australia could do it.....or at least bat out a draw...

Last edited by Slarty (2009-08-22 06:37:00)

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6699|England. Stoke

Slarty wrote:

It depends on the wicket.

Judging by what I'm hearing on the radio commentary there's no real mention of the pitch deteriorating any further? With two days and a 450 target it's not inconceivable that Australia could do it.....or at least bat out a draw...
Yeah but a run chase that large would be an all time record breaking effort! Add in the fact that the pitch seems to be turning to dust and I think the only real possible outcomes are an England victory or a draw.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6672|Disaster Free Zone
The only way this is going to be a draw, is rain. Theres no way you can bat for over 2 days and not get 500 runs.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Not a bad 2nd innings at all. 546 to win the ashes for the Aussies (or, more likely, 1 hour and 2 days to bat out a draw to retain the ashes... lulz)

It's all England's to win. Get one or two wickets today and it'll be almost a shoe in, almost.

I say... Australia all out for around 400. I dunno. Haven't really been listening to the pitch conditions.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6572|SE London

This could be quite exciting. A big score for Australia to chase, but it's not unattainable. England look to be on top right now, but the Aussies are opening well. Could end up being a close run chase with the tail enders really needing to pull their weight....
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6165|Sydney | ♥

Mekstizzle wrote:

Not a bad 2nd innings at all. 546 to win the ashes for the Aussies (or, more likely, 1 hour and 2 days to bat out a draw to retain the ashes... lulz)

It's all England's to win. Get one or two wickets today and it'll be almost a shoe in, almost.

I say... Australia all out for around 400. I dunno. Haven't really been listening to the pitch conditions.
The pitch is close to a dirt highway

Bertster7 wrote:

This could be quite exciting. A big score for Australia to chase, but it's not unattainable. England look to be on top right now, but the Aussies are opening well. Could end up being a close run chase with the tail enders really needing to pull their weight....
Not impossible... VERY improbable.

Australia is 80-0 stumps,

2 days left
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard