Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
Bad Company 2 soon as well...

It'll probably be a terrible console-port when it's (eventually) released on PC, so the Xbox360 mayhem will fire up again no doubt .
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
i'll probably get it on PC anyway
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin
Hopefully I have a computer that can handle BC 2 so I can get it for pc instead of console.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
anyone want to play right now? i'm bored as shit
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
Maybe I dunno yet krazed
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin
I'm open for a game, I've been bored lately. Wish ODST would be released earlier I can't take this wait anymore.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5454|Bolingbrook, Illinois
Interview with Former DICE General Manager
GameIndustry.biz sat down with former DICE general manager, Sean Decker. The interview talks about his transition from DICE to EA Los Angeles and how the PC gaming platform is changing among other topics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Q: How's business at EALA?

Sean Decker: It's good, very good - we have a lot of people working on a lot of great stuff, obviously Command & Conquer is what we're showing here [at Gamescom]. I've been at the studio all of four months now - I was the general manager at DICE, so I'm kind of figuring it out.

They've made great Command & Conquer games year after year, so for me I'm coming in half-way through a game, seeing where things are, which is fantastic.

Q: So why the move from DICE - was that something you wanted to do, or did the company suggest you'd be good in LA?

Sean Decker: It's pretty much both - my family's from the US and we lived in Sweden for six years. It was a long time, but the other thing is that my original role at EA was with Westwood, so Command & Conquer was the first franchise I'd ever worked on. Obviously I did shooters at DICE, and there are some other games there that fit with EALA's portfolio. Read the rest...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard