notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6749|The United Center
Cool, I already said I've made them before.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6523|Austin, Texas
Ooooh, longhorns neon sign in the backround. She from austin? Doesn't look it.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Bevo wrote:

Yep.  That's why I lived there for a while.  She's a UT grad.  That's also why I chose that picture to post.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6523|Austin, Texas

notorious wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Yep.  That's why I lived there for a while.  She's a UT grad.  That's also why I chose that picture to post.
Hum, all the girls I've seen around here look so much more cuddly. She looks like she wants to rip my dick off.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6473
She's pretty hot, notorious.

The phrases "ex girlfriend" and "undergrad" make me all sad and lonely.

A summer of "non girlfriends" and "pre-undergrads" just doesn't quite fill the gap.

Oh weep.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Bevo wrote:

notorious wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Hum, all the girls I've seen around here look so much more cuddly. She looks like she wants to rip my dick off.
She does.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5428|Dublin, Ireland
Why would you make this stupid thread?

Jesus, I thought I was an anttention whoare.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

notorious wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Hm, I already know my admin note "Formerly MadKatter", and don't really care about post count. Oh, I got one.

Can we see pictures of the ex gf?
http://images.roosterteeth.com/images/B … febe69.jpg
She's pretty fine, well done. (Y) I know, I know, ex and all that.
r1pper
Banned
+4|5370
What's your BF%?

Last edited by r1pper (2009-08-19 16:55:00)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6629|UK

Oisín<3 wrote:

Nah, you're just an idiot.

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6473

liquidat0r wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

Ziiiiiiiing.

Truth.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
r1pper
Banned
+4|5370

Uzique wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

Ziiiiiiiing.

Truth.
You're so cool.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6473
And you're a 13 year old desperately seeking to entertain and play up to a crowd of gamers, playing a tired charade of 'trolling', linking images from sites and Photobucket accounts known seven-times the Internet over. You, you are my complete and absolute lack of surprise, personified into one annoying little Forum stereotype.

Tata, tata.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5588

Question: Isn't this the third one of these you made?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6629|UK

Macbeth wrote:

Please read.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5588

liquidat0r wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Please read.
All 5 pages? Ugh, give a minute.

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

your thread is boring but your avatar and sig are nice.

Last edited by Macbeth (2009-08-19 17:10:48)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5701

Toilet Sex wrote:

notorious wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

does Toilet Sex have any admin notes?

i didn't even know they existed until now
Disturbingly not funny.
i don't get it
I thought I was the only one, lol.

Uzique wrote:

And you're a 13 year old desperately seeking to entertain and play up to a crowd of gamers, playing a tired charade of 'trolling', linking images from sites and Photobucket accounts known seven-times the Internet over. You, you are my complete and absolute lack of surprise, personified into one annoying little Forum stereotype.

Tata, tata.
Aha, I missed you. +1

So ThomasMorgan, is it just me or do people seem to hate you for no reason?(I'm talking about 1-2 years ago)
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5613|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

notorious wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

notorious wrote:

Dude, it happens.  I met a girl I fell in love with, quit my job, and moved across the country for her.  When we broke up, it sucked, but I realize now that if we had gotten married, I'd be so unhappy right now. 

Now I'm of the mindset where I don't need a woman to make me happy.  I hate relying on others to set or change my mood.  Who cares if you don't have a lady?  Enjoy living the single life.  Enjoy being able to go out when you want, where you want, and not having to worry about checking in.  Enjoy being able to do most anything you'd like without having to worry about what someone else is going to say about it.
1. I rely on Effexor to keep my mood unchanged x_x

2. I don't go out (as in, parties & social events)

3. So far, my single life has earned me 99% of the TF2 achievements and a ton of hours in misc other games.

4. I am bored out of my mind both at work and at home, and cannot emagine a single job I would want to do in my future for more than 2-3 months at a time... dropped out of my education TWICE in the last of 3 years due to depression... combine that with the 0 girl and you have me stuck in my "cave" with no motivation for doing anything but what I am told to, and have to do...

[/self pity]
Medication is not the answer.  Get off that shit whenever you can.  Honestly, you're only bringing this on yourself.  Get rid of the video games and start going out and enjoying life.  Video games and television will be there on days when it's raining or when your car breaks down and you have no way of getting somewhere.  For right now, you need to get your ass off the couch and enjoy yourself.  None of this self pity bullshit.

You're single because no one wants to spend their time with some kid who has no motivation to leave his house.  And if someone did, how would you even meet that person in the first place?
My dad takes that same medication, and it made him fooking loopy...

Question: When will my dad be not "loopy" again???

EDIT: do i have a mod note???

Last edited by nickb64 (2009-08-19 17:46:21)

Chorcai
+49|6650|Ireland

justice wrote:

OK I'll bite, what my mod note?
I think I fall below anyones radar but do I have one ?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

notorious wrote:

Disturbingly not funny.
i don't get it
I thought I was the only one, lol.

Uzique wrote:

Tata, tata.
Aha, I missed you. +1

So ThomasMorgan, is it just me or do people seem to hate you for no reason?(I'm talking about 1-2 years ago)
I used to be a pretty big asshole on here, so I think that's why a lot of people didn't like me.  I was a lot more cynical and sarcastic than I am now.

So yeah, a lot of people on here just thought I was a dick.  There are still some people on here who dislike me, but I'm not entirely sure why.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

nickb64 wrote:

notorious wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

1. I rely on Effexor to keep my mood unchanged x_x

2. I don't go out (as in, parties & social events)

3. So far, my single life has earned me 99% of the TF2 achievements and a ton of hours in misc other games.

4. I am bored out of my mind both at work and at home, and cannot emagine a single job I would want to do in my future for more than 2-3 months at a time... dropped out of my education TWICE in the last of 3 years due to depression... combine that with the 0 girl and you have me stuck in my "cave" with no motivation for doing anything but what I am told to, and have to do...

[/self pity]
Medication is not the answer.  Get off that shit whenever you can.  Honestly, you're only bringing this on yourself.  Get rid of the video games and start going out and enjoying life.  Video games and television will be there on days when it's raining or when your car breaks down and you have no way of getting somewhere.  For right now, you need to get your ass off the couch and enjoy yourself.  None of this self pity bullshit.

You're single because no one wants to spend their time with some kid who has no motivation to leave his house.  And if someone did, how would you even meet that person in the first place?
My dad takes that same medication, and it made him fooking loopy...

Question: When will my dad be not "loopy" again???

EDIT: do i have a mod note???
No mod note.

And like I said, stay away from medication.  I mean, if it's ibuprofin or something...or a flu vaccine, then cool, though I don't really take those either.
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

didn't you used to praise indianscout?
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6744|London

notorious wrote:

I used to be a pretty big asshole on here, so I think that's why a lot of people didn't like me.  I was a lot more cynical and sarcastic than I am now.

So yeah, a lot of people on here just thought I was a dick.  There are still some people on here who dislike me, but I'm not entirely sure why.
That was the best TMo, what happend to him?

Weren't you friends with marlboroman?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Chorcai wrote:

justice wrote:

OK I'll bite, what my mod note?
I think I fall below anyones radar but do I have one ?
No sir, you do not.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6356|West NY
What do you think about Ted Danson?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard