Morbid_Hunger
Playstation 3 Junkie
+20|5533|Iron Gater
So I got BF2 up and running and tried to play some EF and AF maps, and a message comes up saying a I need a booster pack. I went to their website and turned it upside down and cant find where I can buy this. Coul somebody please be so kind as to post me a link? Also, what EF and AF maps are still played?
GullyFoyle
+25|5379
Rumor has it that EA will make the EF and AF booster packs free at the time of the 1.5 patch release.  I would wait for the patch release before  attempting to buy them.
Besides which, servers playing these maps are few and far between.  That would change if they were released for free.

If that doesn't come to pass, you must install the EA Download Manager to buy them.  Go to http://eastore.ea.com/ , look for the EA Download Manager installer link in the upper right corner.

Last edited by GullyFoyle (2009-08-13 20:49:41)

MERCFLF8
+9|6536|uk
you might be able to purchase the pack locally at an electronics store, worse case scenario....online
Morbid_Hunger
Playstation 3 Junkie
+20|5533|Iron Gater

MERCFLF8 wrote:

you might be able to purchase the pack locally at an electronics store, worse case scenario....online
No wai. Would a local Gamestop have them?
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5991|Aberdeen, Scotland
If you buy them individually from a shop (rather than the complete collection), I think you still need to download the installation.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5448
I have both of these, and they SUCK!

Be4 some1 asks, I got them with special forces
TheGiantSE
+14|6463|Sweden
There are a few maps that are a lot of fun to play in both EF and AF.
Don't know what it cost but I think it was worth what I payed for it when it was released.

Usually a lot of fun playing on Battlefield Gotland #8
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5924|CA
Yea, you can buy 'em at a local Game Stop.  However, after the installation, you still need to go to EA's website to register them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard