Chepre
+0|6772
Hi guys,

10.10.2005 11:00 CEST: im playing on my ranked server. i was walking and killing with my G36C, suddenly i got another (my 2nd) good conduct medal...nice (you need 27 kills in active round and NO teamkill/damage)...then i killed more and more guys, for every kill i got a Good Conduct Medal!

At the end of the round i earned 10 (ten!!) Good Conduct Medals....
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6833
wtf?!?! after every kill?
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6777

Chepre wrote:

Hi guys,

10.10.2005 11:00 CEST: im playing on my ranked server. i was walking and killing with my G36C, suddenly i got another (my 2nd) good conduct medal...nice (you need 27 kills in active round and NO teamkill/damage)...then i killed more and more guys, for every kill i got a Good Conduct Medal!

What is your online name to verify.
JimmyNoobtron
+-2|6774|Dallas, Tx
I commend you on such good conduct!
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6846|Australia
ErR thats not meant to happen? i only got one i think....
err my bad thats the ribbon i got not medal

Last edited by Stoned_Smurfz (2005-10-12 08:30:19)

Chepre
+0|6772

wannabe_tank_whore wrote:

Chepre wrote:

Hi guys,

What is your online name to verify.
http://bf2s.com/player/yhsaf/
Chepre
+0|6772

Stoned_Smurfz wrote:

ErR thats not meant to happen? i only got one i think....
err my bad thats the ribbon i got not medal
well, my best run was on gulf of oman, in one round i got my first good conduct medal, my good conduct ribbon and my veteran sepc-ops...nothing more...at 10th Oct i got my other 10 good conduct medals, directly after i claimed Gunnery Seargent
Chepre
+0|6772
ah btw. there is another bug ... i already played 2935 hours which is impossible!
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6846|North Texas
The Good Conduct medal accumulates, similar to the Gold, Silver, Bronze stars. There are to others I have verified, that do the same thing, one is the Combat Action Medal. I can't remember/find what the other one was that I've seen...

Chepre has 11 Conduct medals, most I've ever seen was 4.
Chepre
+0|6772
NM156: thats correct that you can get more than 1 but not within ONE round....its like "oh, Chepre has 27kills, he gets a GCM, OOH now he has 28kills, well, he gets an GCM, .... and so on...
is the same like "kill: oh, hes best of server, giving him a gold star, another kill: oh, he is still the best, another gold star, another kill: wow, hes still the best, 2rd gold star...
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6846|North Texas
I realize you shouldn't have got them within one round. If you in fact did(no way to verify), then that's a problem. That clearly should not be happening..
Donnyboy
+1|6786
Thank you Captain Obvious
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6833
IT's easy to explain now that I see his stats.
the requirement is 250 hours correct? (plus some other requirements)
Well, since he has the time bug, it's working kind of like the ranks after the patch.
we have over and above the points, so with every kill, we go up a rank until we reach the rank that is for our pointage.
he has almost 3000 hours... multiply 11(eleven medals) by 250(250 hour requirment for the medal) you get 2750. Get it? It's all because the time bug. he got the time bug, then once he reached the extra requirements, after each kill(again, like the ranks after the patch) he got a medal. It's all very simple.

EDIT: I can predict that when he plays 59 more hours(when he reaches 3000) he will get his 12th GCM. Unless of course the timebug gets fixed.

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2005-10-12 20:35:56)

Chepre
+0|6772
Correct but you should get a Medal with every 27th kill and not if you got 27 kills and more. The requirement for one medal is 27 kills in active round, the requirements for two medals are 54 kills in active round and not 28.
=SA=VaSSiLi
+2|6771
They are probably counting on the fact that you will meet the requirements for one Good Conduct Medal at least every 250 hours..
stoneisland
+20|6773|Sweden
Wow..
A SPM at 0.05.
Thats the lowest I´ve seen so far. Congrats : )
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6844|Sacramento, Cal
Ok, what does spm mean?
stoneisland
+20|6773|Sweden
Score Per Minute

And since he´s got the time bug it will be low.
JimmyNoobtron
+-2|6774|Dallas, Tx
Mine is probably almost that low and I don't have a time bug.  Just a suck bug.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard