loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6574|Columbus, OH
This thread needs to be directed to the "people who drive mini-vans" website and "people who yap on their cell phone while driving" Forums.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5420|Athens, GA
i love the people that pass you and then slow down. then i have to pass them before i brake and they act like im in the wrong. fucking retards
nlsme1
+32|5413

steelie34 wrote:

i cant fucking stand it when people on a two lane highway pace the car next to them, and block everyone else.  when you finally get past them, they have that clueless look on their face because they don't realize what they were doing wrong bc they are incompetent retards.  GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE WAY
The other day I was that person on purpose. Noticed some guy driving like an ass so I kept him behind me for 5/10 mins.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5420|Athens, GA
youre a bad ass
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6770|Noizyland

If I followed your rules I would be in a car accident very quickly.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
ghettoperson
+1,943|6645

How to drive on the highway:

Step 1: Put your foot down

There is no step 2.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5493|England
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5420|Athens, GA
cool story brah
jsnipy
+3,276|6518|...

In the south you have to contend with pork fat hicks in custom calvin pissing on pickups who feel its their right site in the left lane as long as they are going 1 mph over the speed limit. God forbid you pass one of these red face beard types, then all of the sudden they want to go over 9000mph because their tiny penis feels bested.

Last edited by jsnipy (2009-08-17 15:03:09)

Lai
+186|6147

DBBrinson1 wrote:

ph1shman420 wrote:

1. the right lane is for traveling; the left lane is for passing
2. i dont care how fast or slow you drive, but make it consistent ffs (cruise control plz)
3. always be looking in your mirrors and be aware of whats going on around you
4. move over to the left when people are merging from on ramps

its not that fucking hard people...jesus
Except in Europeland where you pass on the right.... And none of their cars have mirrors or cruise control.
ROFL,..

Only in the UK (and some other non-European Commonwealth countries) and Sweden Yank, the rest just keeps right. All modern cars have two side mirrors and one interior mirror. Only old cars, that even at their time were budget line, lack the right side exterior mirror. You are right about CC though, it's optional on higher end car (and newer mid range cars) but certainly not standard. The French used to have yellow headlights, so you could distinguish an old ally from a Jerry, but they quit that, I think in the early nineties.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6361|California
I go 85-90 on the left lane always, only time i'm on the right is to exit, i text and drive, kill me if you want, but i like my california life.
Defiance
+438|6666

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

I go 85-90 on the left lane always, only time i'm on the right is to exit, i text and drive, kill me if you want, but i like my california life.
No need to kill you, you'll take care of it for yourself in due time. Avoid others when it happens though, no need to drag them in to your debauchery.
Chorcai
+49|6643|Ireland

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Sydney wrote:

Britain, Australia, India: Pass on right.
REST OF THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD: Pass on the left.

Might have forgotten some countries in the earlier category, there are just so many I can't keep track of them all.
Japan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Count … _right.svg
Hey...

What do those squiggley white lines painted near intersections mean?

http://www.travelpod.com/travel-photo/l … /tpod.html
In Ireland and Im nearly sure in the UK its the same, it means you are approaching a zebra crossing.

"Zebra crossing

This is marked by yellow flashing beacons. The actual crossing area is marked by black and white 'zebra' stripes.
http://www.drivingschoolireland.com/image/ped-cross.gif
Drivers must stop to let you cross. As they approach the crossing, they should slow and be prepared to stop. They must stop behind the stop line if there is one and must not enter any part of the crossing.

Drivers must not overtake or park within areas covered by zig-zag markings on either side of the crossing."

Last edited by Chorcai (2009-08-17 18:43:20)

LOG
dain bramaged
+51|6117|Punta Gorda,Florida
one i'd like to cover.... when getting on the hwy use that lane to actually get to hwy speed. dont use it to go 30 f'in mph  then pull out on the hwy in front of a 18 wheeler and take 10 miles to get up to speed.

i really hate those asshats. then when you shoot past them they give you the dirty look like  its your fault.
you learn the true meaning of life when you see houses and cars blow by like leaves on a windy day.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6717|Sydney, Australia

LOG wrote:

one i'd like to cover.... when getting on the hwy use that lane to actually get to hwy speed. dont use it to go 30 f'in mph  then pull out on the hwy in front of a 18 wheeler and take 10 miles to get up to speed.

i really hate those asshats. then when you shoot past them they give you the dirty look like  its your fault.
That should be a blanket rule for ALL roads. Like, I live near one of the major routes through the northern part of Sydney, before it becomes the freeway up the north coast. It's only a 6 lane (3 per way) road, where the speed limit is 70km/h.. but there are a so many fucking retarded drivers that pull out of shops along the side, and go along at 50km/h for a kilometer before they turn off on to some side street. If the speed limit is 70, fucking try to get up there as to allow traffic to flow properly.

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6677|Disaster Free Zone
lol cruise control....

And you pass on the right.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6387|Southern California
I PASSED A DRIVING TEST AND I DON'T NEED TO MOVE FOR ANYONE. Fast lane with cruise set to a sensible 65 FTW.
_raab
+28|6229|Western Aust.
You guys have 2 lanes in each direction? Woah, I just drove 600km's on a 2 lane (one lane each direction) highway while dodging fucking dead kangaroos. Oh and cruise control is actually really useful.

Bitch more.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard