Woyel
+2|5382
Hey, i don't have a sound card in my computer, I'm just using an on board.

Well my problems is that, there's not so much bass in the music i play on my PC, but if i take the song down on my ipod an play it there with the same headset, i get much more bass,

i have tryed to setup the equalizer but its just not the same,

so my question is, can i get better sound on my PC if i buy a sound card or will it be the same?

Thanks alot//
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6461|The Twilight Zone
Not enough bass? Get a sub
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Woyel
+2|5382
well i can't get a sub into my headset

but I'm sure my headset can make enough bass because it goes when i use it on my ipod, but on my PC its just so bad -.-
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6205|Winland

If the sound card in his computer isn't DC coupled, it might not have sufficient capacitors to produce bass in such a low-impedance device as a headset. A proper sound card would indeed improve bass if that's the case. Even one of those cheap Audigy 2 ZS cards would suffice.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2009-08-16 04:52:43)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard