themulf
+0|6917
I keep getting kicked, this just started this night.  Ill last for 30 seconds, then ill get kicked for "Gamehack# 80129, for two minutes"

So I went to my processes and killed a few, and my video card OC, update my nvidia driver (gforce 6600GT).

Anyone else know or have this problem?!!
bigelectricat
+3|6838
when i had that problem (not specifically #890139) it was because PB would not autoupdate during the game. i had to manually update PB before launching BF2. have you tried manually updating PB? or maybe even checking your firewall if its blocking ports used by PB and BF2.
themulf
+0|6917
Thanks for the help, I will look into those solutions.
oberst_enzian
+234|6889|melb.au
here's a link to the punkbuster manual updater, in case you need it.

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-04-05 21:37:57)

Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6779|Derby, England

Easy solved problem Bro all you need2 do is manulay Update PB is it windows version you using ? If so i will post you back, PB Updater we made so it will save you time doing it all manualy let me know Peace Boris

if you do wana update PB manualy this is how you doit

1. go to http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=dl-bf2.php

2. save this file http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/bf2/pbsec.htm In following directory
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\pb\htm and save it there

do the same for this File http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/bf2/wc001227.htm

and this file http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/bf2/wa001365.htm

Now get out of htm folder and go to dll folder located
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\pb\dll
and save the folowing file there

http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/bf2/pbsvnew.dll

all the above will manulay update your PB for windows if you using lunix version do the same but save the other files isntead if you having problem Still let me know and i will make custom PB updater so you don't have 2 mess around with it

I houpe this will help you with your problem peace bro Boris
themulf
+0|6917
Windows XP SP2 Home.  Celeron D 2.8 OC to 3.31.  1 GB ram. 

ARGGGGGGGGG Nothing is working, I used the auto app, I did the manual downloads, I disabled the XP firewall, stoped using my router, shutdown background apps.

Whats left? Reinstall this game?

Thanks for the help badhq anyways.
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6838

themulf wrote:

Windows XP SP2 Home.  Celeron D 2.8 OC to 3.31.  1 GB ram. 

ARGGGGGGGGG Nothing is working, I used the auto app, I did the manual downloads, I disabled the XP firewall, stoped using my router, shutdown background apps.

Whats left? Reinstall this game?

Thanks for the help badhq anyways.
Yes, reinstall the game. IF (and I do mean IF, this isn't an accusation) you downloaded any type of game mod, or hack it could have potentially edited game files. Something is triggering it, even if it isn't something blacklisted by PB.

Uninstall using the Uninstall program, wipe any directories remaining, reboot, reinstall, repatch. Test it out. Run a spyware scan, just to make sure no malware is causing the problems (has been known to happen)
themulf
+0|6917
No never cheated, hate them with a passion, never do any modding for bf.  The only bf related modding i ever did was 1942, and that was repainting the nazi uniforms.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6779|Derby, England

I just looked at PB codes and this are as they follow

Technical Violations: (Resolution: Reinstall PunkBuster from the latest game update patch)
#101 - Communication Failure
#102 - Communication Failure
#131 - Initialization Failure
#132 - Protocol Error
#141 - Distress (This indicates a problem trying to update to the latest version of PunkBuster - it may indicate a problem reaching one of our Internet-based Master PB Servers which can be caused by firewalls, router problems, etc.)

Miscellaneous Violations:
#111 - Bad Name (Resolution: Change player name or play on a different server)
#112 - Too Many Bad Names
#113 - Too Many Name Changes (Designed to eliminate name change spamming)
#114 - Protected Name (Resolution: Change player name or play on a different server)
#121 - Negative Score Too Low (usually from Killing Teammates)
#151 - Extended ASCII Characters in Player Name (Resolution: use regular letters, numbers and symbols in the player name or play on a different server)
#9001 - CVAR value failed range check (see the FAQ for more info)

Integrity Violations:
When PunkBuster is unable to verify that a player's gaming environment is functioning properly and/or has not been alterred, an Integrity violation is raised. This also involves the detection of modified game or PunkBuster files. These violation numbers are between 10000 and 29999.

Cheat/Hack Violations:
When PunkBuster detects a cheat or hack by repeated positive identification on a player's computer, a violation is raised. These violation numbers are 50000 and higher. Families of cheats are listed below. Resolution: Remove cheats and hacks from the computer.
#50000s - Aimbot
#60000s - Wallhack
#70000s - Multihack
#80000s - Gamehack
#90000s - 'Cheat' Video Drivers
#100000s - Speedhack
#110000s - Autofire
#120000s - Game Hook
#130000s - Attempted PunkBuster Hack

#80000s - Gamehack  ( the one that u havin problem with )

Now I have 2 ask you 2 questions

1. dos anyone ells use your PC or your ingame name other then you ?
and
2. do u mind me sending reqwest in To PB to find out what exacly the problem is ?

Peace Boris
Psycho.HuF
+-4|6750|S.Elgin

themulf wrote:

I keep getting kicked, this just started this night.  Ill last for 30 seconds, then ill get kicked for "Gamehack# 80129, for two minutes"

So I went to my processes and killed a few, and my video card OC, update my nvidia driver (gforce 6600GT).

Anyone else know or have this problem?!!
Wow so you kill processes, OC your card, and update drivers all for a PB kick... Who thaught you about computers idiot.

Jsut manualy update PB and it should fix it...Unless you truely are a bigger noob and continue to hack.
graag
+7|6822
The PB Gamehack category of kicks is a sign something's wrong with one or more of your gamefiles - their content don't match with what PB is expecting. It could be a real and nasty game hack but much more often the reason is a corrupted file (hard disk failing, corrupted filesystem...), no-cd crack, wrong patch order or unsuccesfull patch. As a lot of these kicks started to occur since yesterday I'd guess that punkbuster changed some checks or rules.

I'd try with the following:
- manual PB update
- reverting game to its default state (renamed movies, modified texts...)
- scandisk
- FULL patch 1.22 reinstall
- game uninstall+reinstall
EcLiPsE#14
+0|6969
this happens sometimes when your DSL or wateva connection at home goes over it's limit and sometimes gets knocked back to dialup without u noticing resulting in punkbuster not being able to update properly because of the dialup speed...thats wat happened with me anyway...just had to wait for the new month to begin and everything was AOK
oberst_enzian
+234|6889|melb.au
that's an interesting theory - makes me think that a sticky with all the PB fuck-ups and possible solutions/explanations would be a good idea (as there are so many ways it can get screwy)

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-04-08 05:21:31)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard