muscleback
+0|6629
Please don''t stop this thread yet.   THIS IS NOT THAT SAME INFO THATS ALREADY OUT ABOUT CEA. THIS IS INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THEY EXPLOIT THERE SCORE BEING A CAMMANDOR. Translation anyone???

hey scrufffy next time don't insult my intelligence by telling me to use the search. Maybe if you used it you would of known this is not the samething.

C.E.A EXPLOIT
-------------
ATENCION: este exploit solo sirve para la gente que administra un server de pago!

Normalmente cuando se acaba un mapa y cambia al siguiente se produce un efecto interesante en los puntos del comandante que gan� esa partida, se le multiplican.
Este problema viene apareciendo desde hace varias versiones. Lo que podemos hacer para aprovecharnos de este fallo de EA es cargar de nuevo el mapa desde el programa de administraci�n del server, el BF2CC en nuestro caso. De este modo consguimos aumentar notablemente los puntos ganados por el comandante en esa ronda.
Uno solo puede llegar a hacerlo casi 10 veces pero tambi�n se puede hacer entre m�s personas.

Ya se vi� durante d�as pasados como miembros de C.E.A denunciaban este problema publicamente para mostrar al resto de usuarios como era de f�cil trucar los datos del ranking. Si os pasais por cualquier p�gina de estad�sticas de usuarios de BF2 y observais las puntuaciones m�ximas de algunos jugadores vereis como hay quien lleva haciendo partidas de 1000 puntos mucho tiempo. Y habr� puntuaciones m�s bajas que pasar�n desapercividas.

Asi que hay dos modos de aprovecharse de este bug del juego, hacer disimuladamente o en una partida y olvidarse de tener que volver a hacer eso.

Por si acaso volvamos a describir su proceso:
- abrir BF2CC
- mostrar Map Control

- ganar como comandante la partida
- cambiar de mapa (al mismo) muchas veces con boton derecho y "Change to" encima del mapa

RESULTADO: se multiplican x2 los puntos del comandante tantas veces como cambios de mapa habeis forzado ^_^
sparklet
Banned
+34|6763|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
uhhh
this is not allwed on theses forums and it not translated so.....its not a big help
ApolloOperator
+0|6615|California :D
C.E.A EXPLOIT
-------------
ATTENTION: this exploit single is used for the people who administer a payment server!

Normally when a map finishes and changes the following one takes place an interesting effect in the points of the commander who gained that game, are multiplied to him.
This problem has been coming appearing for several versions. What we can make to take advantage of to us this failure of EA is to again load the map from the program of administration of the server, the BF2CC in our case. In this way consguimos to remarkably increase the points gained by the commander in that round.
One single one can get to do it almost 10 times but also it is possible to be done between more people.

Already during days last as members of C.E.A denounced this problem publicly to be the rest of users like was of easy to pocket a ball the data of the ranking. If you pasais by any page of statistics of BF2 users and observais the maximum scores of some players vereis since there is one that takes doing divided of 1000 points long time. And there will be scores lower than they will happen unnoticed.

So there are two ways to take advantage of this bug of the game, to do disimuladamente or in a game and to forget to have to return to do that.

Just in case we return to describe its process:
- to open BF2CC
- to show Map Control

- to gain like commander the map
- to often change of map (to the himself) with right button and "Change to" upon the map

RESULT: the points of the commander are multiplied x2 so many times as changes of map you have forced

Last edited by ApolloOperator (2006-04-06 21:59:12)

Markimus
Administrator
+65|6651|Canada
Looks like another patch will be iminent.

I won't delete this simply because people should be able to realize that doing this will just get your account reset.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6863|"Frisco"

yeah, and deleting it here won't do much.
Homie22
+34|6627|Orange County, California
heres my friends translation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*-TRANSLATED BY Sniped2U-*

To perform this exploit you must be a admin on a paid server.

Performing the exploit:

First step is very simple, play as the commander on your team, and win.

Okay, for this exploits sake, say you win, now the other map is loading...

Now you must open BF2CC, Show Map Control and change the map to the same map you just won on. This will double your points twice. Accoring to
C.E.A, If you do it three times, you points will double 3 times.

*Have fun and show E.A they ain't shit and can't make a game, maybe they will acctually FINISH BF2142*

See You Laters.
duk0r
Administrator
+306|6683|Austin, TX

*Have fun and show E.A they ain't shit and can't make a game, maybe they will acctually FINISH BF2142*

See You Laters.
hahahaha
I would like to see you (CEA) twits develop a game like bf2 from start to finish. GO!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6647|Derby, England

Markimus wrote:

Looks like another patch will be iminent.

I won't delete this simply because people should be able to realize that doing this will just get your account reset.
I belive 1.3 Is Coming Next ( The Big One More Bugs should be avelable then )

and people dont relise theyr accounts will get reset bro, They simply looking for easy option, Peace Boris
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6735|The Netherlands
So its a server admin exploit, didnt know that yet. Anyways its cool to have it out in the open so EA/Dice are forced to do something about it and plug the hole, hopefully pretty soon.

For the guys that wanna try this at home, the guys at punkbuster cant tell what your intentions are for using the bug so they will simply wipe anyone doing it. My advise: Do not test it yourself.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-04-08 03:21:19)

*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6759|Malaga, España
its kinda weird...by forcing the server to replay the map.....you get another 2x? so...on a 24/7 server that refreshes the current map by reloading it...does this exploit also apply with it?
Sgt.Gene
+215|6779
why not just double your score until u get the points u need not go all the way to the top lol...
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6766

Sgt.Gene wrote:

why not just double your score until u get the points u need not go all the way to the top lol...
Think they are giving themselves rediculous scores to try and prove that EA dont know what they are doing, and in a way embarras EA. They know they are going to get their stats reset, so they just make it really obvious.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

I dont understand they were getting over 8k points in a single game.. thats alot more than double/tripling your score..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sparklet
Banned
+34|6763|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!

Sgt.Gene wrote:

well Sgt.gene has been using this exploit just check those images in is sig box
Breez
+937|6647|Derby, England

sparklet wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

well Sgt.gene has been using this exploit just check those images in is sig box
I think you are right Bro

1 of the images even ses where did you find out about this 

Sgt.gene reply 'Random server'

I'm guessing you promoted your selfs few ranks. Now here comes the funny part

do you really think EA are that stupid that they gona let this slide ?

they will check records and see that not even EA's Best player can get scores like that in single round and that many promotions, U guys Looking at havin your stats Reset and maby even hardwear Ban ( making new account will not help it will be pc ban not I.P ban ) unless you will buy new pc you will be baned on top of that you will need2 buy new game and change I.P,

That was the funny part do you see a big smile on my face when I see Loads of peoples stats been reset just for that reason cas of sum noob thinks it will be funny.

and everyone ells still who still thinks about doing this think twice EA will get every single one of them. they have all the records ( and like I sead above they know whats avrige score is )  and it aeent 10.000 or 8.000 per game Peace Boris
Hyper
Banned
+154|6766
actually sgt gene was on a NON RANKED server with a mod runing that gives awards and tons of points.
pls be informed before you accuse.
Breez
+937|6647|Derby, England

Hyper wrote:

actually sgt gene was on a NON RANKED server with a mod runing that gives awards and tons of points.
pls be informed before you accuse.
you right there Bro My Bad, Looking at the pics it sure looked real to me, anyways My bad Sgt.Gene if thats what the case was. you know what they say 10 words  pic can say 100 words, anyways Houpe it's all cool but for others information EA dos know about this, and every player that has used this Will most likeley get theyr stats reset. Peace Boris

Last edited by badhq (2006-04-08 14:24:55)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

Homie22 wrote:

This will double your points twice. Accoring to
C.E.A, If you do it three times, you points will double 3 times.
Doesnt explain over 8k point in a game.. that is alot more than doubling, how long even at that rate would it take to hit 16 million
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6680
Just keep resetting it, for example :-

You get 100 points reset map - 200.

Reset map again 400, reset it again 800, reset it again 1600.  Understand?
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6737
Oh-Oh, What crap !
We now have an entire top 5  consisting of abusers/exploiters  of this bug:

Preston432
HuuFlungDung
Stealthkiller07
GoldenRose
G3|Aaron

Meaning, until EA resets their stats to ZERO, top 10 looks completely ridiculous now.
New patch needed ?

Update (edit) : entering top 5 just minutes ago on  2. DooRKnob.
Come on kids, get a grip on yourself;  an exploit is an exploit, why exploit it?

Last edited by MajorHoulahan_MASH (2006-04-09 08:01:55)

RozarioMario
+1|6608
Top 5 are cheaters. What a joke.  How long will/would it take to fix something like this.  Its unfair to the people who enjoy and play the game properly.  I can see the patch coming sooner than expected.  Just hope it soon enough before everybody and there granny have tried it.

I just dont see the point in it.  I mean, great score for a couple of days, but then to get your account wiped and lose everything you did.  Surely these guys, once upon a time, played the game properly and enjoyed it.  What about the points and badges etc that they had before they cheated?  Seems a waste of time to me.

Just hope that they do all get there accounts wiped and then the real gamers can enjoy playing again - WELL UNTIL THE NEXT GLITCH. lol
RozarioMario
+1|6608
Just noticed, top 6 are now cheaters.

sigh.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6708
Yeah, I already knew how this was done...old news.
BTW
2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, 16384, 32768, 65536, 131072, 262144, 524288, 1048576, 2097152, 4194304, 8388608, 16777216.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-04-09 08:10:17)

clncmmndr
+5|6790|Laguna Beach, CA
These guys are insanely stupid.

I can't belive this bullshit: exploiting points just to prove a point?

It seems the only thing they're proving is that they're idiots for screwing up the BF2 leaderboards.
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6658|England
I just thought, seeing as they are admins, one guy paid $300 to have his stats effectively wiped!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard