NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6470

ATG wrote:

Which came first, the chicken or the egg.
The egg.

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/22266/reptile-supplies.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6543|Texas - Bigger than France
Dude, your penis is going to break, unless you brush it with Mint-flavored Crest and floss between your balls.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast
Oh man I had this fucked up dream last night.

Its a fucking zombie apocalypse (again, I fucking hate these dreams. I always wake up shaking, nervous and cant get back to sleep) and the community knows about it, just doesnt know how close the zombies are though. So one day, there is a group of us (made up 'friends', who are people I dont recognise) eating lunch or something on a nice summers day in a 3 storey house, with a tower-like level of a church. So we're eating and shit, right, and this fucker BURSTS through the door yelling "THE FUCKING ZOMBIES ARE OUT" (At this stage, Im guessing that they were confined to an area or something), and we gear up (how I have no idea) with M4 carbines, MP5s, and all kinds of guns and stuff. We run outside, covering the sides and shit. One guy across the street starts wheeling out a fucking home-made blackhawk helicopter with its wings folded up so it could fit in his garage, and starts it up so we can gtfo. I move to the opposide side of the building, where the zombies start coming from. Another neighbor or something is already there, shooting, and runs off, with the zombies chasing, completely ignoring me. So I go back toward the Blackhawk, where at this stage the guy has the rotors spinning and is ready to go. Then all of a sudden the POOR FUCKER GETS DRAGGED OUT OF THE CHOPPER AND MUTILATED BY ZOMBIES. So there is a team of us shooting these fuckers, while I get in the pilot seat (it doesnt occur to me that I cant fly, but I think I can because of my uber leet gaming skillz), and tell everyone to get the fuck in. So a bunch of people pour into the chopper, and the miniguns at the side (somehow this bastard had miniguns in his garage, for some reason) and starts blasting the fuck outta this huge zombie horde. We then fly off into the distance, away from the troubles. I say "Where are we going now?" to nobody in particular, and some guy said "I think we can make it to Edwards AFB, it must be within range" (I guess I must be living in LA or something), and so we fly off to Edwards AFB.

I then woke up and had to pee, pretty fkn bad. I checked my iPods clock, and it said 6:30. Great, 30 more minutes until I am supposed to wake up. I fucking hate 'dreams' about zombies. Fuck. It always makes my day so much more worse, because I wake up in a panic thinking Im going to die.

brb making a pic to show you the story
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast
https://img34.imageshack.us/img34/3859/myzombienightmare.png

So, as you can see, the blue dots are zombies. The red is me, and the green are 'survivors' or neighbors or whatever.

As the neightbor/survivors came out of the church, the guy pulled out the blackhawk, and they set up a line across to defend it, while I heard shooting, I went around to where this other guy was, shooting zombies from the bottom. The guy then runs off or something, and I run back toward the chopper. The zombies dont see me, so they chase the other guy. Once I get back to the chopper, the pilot is dead or something, so I take the seat, and by then its ready for takeoff and we all get in and go.
The black lines represent walls, except for the thin ones which are just the street or the house/garage.

Hope this clarifies the story.

I like pleasant dreams about sitting on the beachside with hot chicks. Now that is niiice.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|5996|Truthistan
Go read about lucid dreaming and give that a try, it the only way to fly.

The basic way to do it is to think about what you want to dream about, eg. flying, envision doing it and dreaming about it, then go to sleep with the intent to dream about it.

Then the trick is to recognize that you are inside your dream and at that point your conciousness "wakes up" and you get to take over your dream and manipulate it at will. Flying is a lot of fun. I used to have some pretty horrific nightmares until I tried lucid dreaming, then I simply took over my dreams and that was the end of my nightmares, I don't remember the last time I had one tbh.

Try to lucid dream and forget about trying to figure out cracking dream teeth, it was probably because you grind your teeth at night.
TrueMusou
+36|6162|United States Of Hamerica
Hey!!! I've had that too. I think I've had that happen to me several times over a period. How old are you by the way?

Cause it happened to me right after getting my braces off and a little before having my wisdom teeth begin coming in. I think it was a combination of stress and the discomfort of my somewhat loose teeth (from the braces/retainers and wisdom teeth). It got to a point where my jaw was aching in the morning.

Only advice is, chill out if you're stressed about whatever in your life...and if worse comes to worse, go get these mouth guards that stops you from grinding your teeth flat.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard