TrECeNTeRs
+1|6793
Add Me: "TrECeNTeRs"
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin
The War Man1
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5369|USA
add me: aLtCaPsRcOoL
TrECeNTeRs
+1|6793
Added "The War Man1"

eDIT.. Your name didn't work.. Did you spell it right? "aLtCapsRcOoL" says it doesnt exist...

loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6548|Columbus, OH
War Man I sent you an invite last week to play 1943....I guess you were not ready for war then.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

TrECeNTeRs wrote:

Added "The War Man1"

eDIT.. Your name didn't work.. Did you spell it right? "aLtCapsRcOoL" says it doesnt exist...

dumbass
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
War Man

loubot wrote:

War Man I sent you an invite last week to play 1943....I guess you were not ready for war then.
I think that was my brother playing. Haven't played 1943 in awhile, been busy with Halo 3 and Halo Wars. Also, be sure if you send any friend/game invite to tell me your bf2s username and that you are from bf2s. I may decide to decline it otherwise.

Last edited by War Man (2009-08-12 13:01:58)

loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6548|Columbus, OH

War Man wrote:

loubot wrote:

I think that was my brother playing. Haven't played 1943 in awhile, been busy with Halo 3 and Halo Wars. Also, be sure if you send any friend/game invite to tell me your bf2s username and that you are from bf2s. I may decide to decline it otherwise.
Just remember POPPABOT is me and if you are playing HALO3 I will run you over with the Mongoose.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6335|California
is BF1943 that good? I haven't touched my 360 in 3 months and I still have enough points to get it and I might just play it till the end of this weekend cause school starts this monday
War Man

loubot wrote:

War Man wrote:

loubot wrote:

Just remember POPPABOT is me and if you are playing HALO3 I will run you over with the Mongoose.
But you won't manage to kill me. Unless I have zero armor right before you run me over then I'm fucked.
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5369|USA
Just got live/'43 yesterday..xbl: editv2
verikosto
+0|5179
add me verikosto and i have mic

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard