Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6579|SE London

Kptk92 wrote:

Unlikely, his manager has denied it, Ferrari have denied it and Bernie Ecclestone has denied it
His manager never denied it. His manager advised against it. The first person to comment on it was his spokeswoman, Sabine, she said not to rule it out if he was asked.

His contract as team advisor has just been extended too. That's a nice little earner for him. 5 million Euros a year, just to advise....
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6679|Disaster Free Zone
Ohhh great, an inexperience overzealous egotistical moron, who is prone to 'accidentally' drive into people with a special 'crash' button at his disposal at the wheel of a 700BHP vehicle with nothing to lose. Should be fun for about 1 corner or so.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6390|Southern California

DrunkFace wrote:

Ohhh great, an inexperience overzealous egotistical moron, who is prone to 'accidentally' drive into people with a special 'crash' button at his disposal at the wheel of a 700BHP vehicle with nothing to lose. Should be fun for about 1 corner or so.
QFT!

Inexperience like Schumacher's  has no place on an F1 track.

Let him win a few races else where then we will talk!
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6443|The Land of Scott Walker
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6579|SE London

At what?

Their awful spelling?

Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro intends to put Michael Schumacher in Felipe Massa's car untill the brazilian driver will be able to race again. Michael Schumacher said he is ready and, over the next few days, will undertake a specifc training programme at the end of which confermation will be given of his participation in the Championship with effect from the European Grand Prix on the 23rd of August
It's a fucking disgrace.
VicktorVauhn
They also spelled program wrong
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6322|New Haven, CT
To their credit, they did spell Brazilian correctly. They just forgot to capitalize it.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6471|6 6 4 oh, I forget

VicktorVauhn

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Aaaaaand now he cancelled...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsp … 186319.stm
yeah...

But like I have posted on every forum so far, I kind of like it better this way.

Who wants to seem him come back and lose badly? If some one is going to lose, at least it can be the test driver who has been paying dues for years and will be THRILLED to be in the seat at the start of a race.
You know that starting an F1 race will make his decade, so rather then watch Michael fail I'd rather see this guy get to finally live his dream.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard