Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6767|UK
BF2: Brokeback mountain.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6638|Peoria
Time to explore the prejudices of the Homosexual BF2 community.
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6730|Pakistan/England

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

OMG BLACK MEDIC!!!!!!!!! HAWTSEX IMO!
lol! i just start laughing when a black guy throws a medic bad at me cos i just get caught by surprise. the black guys are much more manly cos when they die, their "medic!!!!" cries dont sound as wimpy and feminine as those of the white guys
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6766|EUR
MEC > all, nobody can tame them, they are like a dark stallion.
Rakasan
+7|6828|California, USA
Looks like someone's coming out the closet, LOL
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6612|the side hatch
strike at kirk cameron
https://www.cinematical.com/images/2005/08/kirk_cameron.jpg
mhawk
+0|6629

Milk.org wrote:

BF2: Brokeback mountain.
http://media.putfile.com/Aviation
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6638

Simmons4Life wrote:

sorry if this offends you Ajax, you aren't one of the hairy ones are you?
lol, I am actually kinda hairy
DebonairXcel
+40|6604|Minnesota
Kudos to Simmons, good political satire.  And to all those who said "I hope you are a girl" or "this thread offends me" please go take a shower, drink some coffee, and pinch yourself.  I don't want to bust on ya much, but you are being hypocrits.  If you want to behave politically respectful, you also have to condemn homophobic language & heterosexual myopia on this forum, esp from 13-23 yr olds.  "Fact is", until you play both sides, you are just playing the role of the bigot or the culturally-inept naive. 

I'd call the thread starter/supporters one of those as well except that there has been no heterosexual bashing at all.  So you can't take offense to their sentiments unless you are uncomfortable with homosexuals.  If that is the case, I suggest you try to grow past the resistence filled immersion/emmersion stage of cultural development by trying to befriend a few.  Not even religion is a viable excuse for cultural intolerance, disagreement on lifestyle yes, but not otherwise. 

And please, don't assume someones sexual orientation one way or the other, they may be a heterosexual ally or a GLBT.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6679|UK

DebonairXcel wrote:

Kudos to Simmons, good political satire.  And to all those who said "I hope you are a girl" or "this thread offends me" please go take a shower, drink some coffee, and pinch yourself.  I don't want to bust on ya much, but you are being hypocrits.  If you want to behave politically respectful, you also have to condemn homophobic language & heterosexual myopia on this forum, esp from 13-23 yr olds.  "Fact is", until you play both sides, you are just playing the role of the bigot or the culturally-inept naive. 

I'd call the thread starter/supporters one of those as well except that there has been no heterosexual bashing at all.  So you can't take offense to their sentiments unless you are uncomfortable with homosexuals.  If that is the case, I suggest you try to grow past the resistence filled immersion/emmersion stage of cultural development by trying to befriend a few.  Not even religion is a viable excuse for cultural intolerance, disagreement on lifestyle yes, but not otherwise. 

And please, don't assume someones sexual orientation one way or the other, they may be a heterosexual ally or a GLBT.
the rock says shut your mouth

https://www.therockalltimes.co.uk/2002/05/27/rock.jpg
DebonairXcel
+40|6604|Minnesota
In other words, I have a point and ya don't want to hear it.  ;-)
??
+32|6590
lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard