A|F-->Steve910
+0|6696

mrboogman wrote:

terrafirma wrote:

Calimero 0euf wrote:

on some server that i keep for me hehe i make 1000 points in 2 game about 1hour and a half

hehe ownage powwa !
I guess you have a secret server.....

Looking at your stats it's hard to comprehend how you have:

BRS: 686 (and a 541 in there)

Medic    160:16:38    12,444    3,234    3.85

Knife    05:54:06    1,054    200    5.27    22.06%   
Defibrillator    54:36:27    7,499    1,084    6.92    53.80%

7,500 Shock Paddle Kills?  Nice............

Your SPM jumped quite a bit since Feb 20.

I am usually not one to criticize, but this was a little too much for even me.
2nd that and look at the small arms accuracy since Feb 20, looks like aimbots really work...
and his kill streak is 100. he has killed some1 49 times for worst victim, suspicios win/loss ratio. he cheats imho.
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6739

Calimero 0euf wrote:

on some server that i keep for me hehe i make 1000 points in 2 game about 1hour and a half

hehe ownage powwa !
8.052 captured  Flag points in 570 hours played ? Huh ?

There are players with 1200 hrs  ( or more)  played  who did not manage that. You must have been capturing flags at empty servers , LOL.

While capturing all those flags, WHEN did you have the time to get those   6.380  (!) revives ??

Really, what "RANKED" server are you playing since Feb 18 ?

Last edited by MajorHoulahan_MASH (2006-04-06 02:41:56)

Calimero 0euf
+3|6702
too all !

i began the with only capturing flags so my 200 first hours was only flags mainly on kubra dam (long time map)

next for my shock pad score hehe i give you a stuff ... search a only pistol and knife server and on ly train with shock pad hehe my best kill score with pad only is 280 kills in one game
it s the best weapon when you are near the ennemy

et voila !

cu may be

now i try expert Explosives Ordinance Badge but i get only 28 kills in 1 game ... too hard to get it !!
strikeman67
+5|6630

Calimero 0euf wrote:

too all !

i began the with only capturing flags so my 200 first hours was only flags mainly on kubra dam (long time map)

next for my shock pad score hehe i give you a stuff ... search a only pistol and knife server and on ly train with shock pad hehe my best kill score with pad only is 280 kills in one game
it s the best weapon when you are near the ennemy

et voila !

cu may be

now i try expert Explosives Ordinance Badge but i get only 28 kills in 1 game ... too hard to get it !!
Calimero,

According to EA RoE, Ranked pistol & knife servers are illegal.  This is "stat padding" according to EA.  Your stats can be reset by EA (Fair Warning).  IMO, this tatic is not a good way to score high points because you have a chance to be reset and you will be back at ZERO again.
Calimero 0euf
+3|6702
no it s not a only pistol and knife server because there are no rules in it

but all players want and continue to play with only pistol and knife so what i can do

lol
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6671|Westminster, Colorado

Calimero 0euf wrote:

no it s not a only pistol and knife server because there are no rules in it

but all players want and continue to play with only pistol and knife so what i can do

lol
Right..............  we all "believe" you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard