SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5494|England

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

wtf someone agrees with me? if i was to lie and say that i thought sambo was funny, and bf2 is shit, people would still try take the piss out of me- ill leave this thread now for all sambos fans to appreciate his comedy- little group of gay fuckers
you think im being deadly serious in my posts? im just intreagued why you would waste so much time on something that isnt even worth the tiniest of laughs- i cant even make a comment without sambos little disciples backing him up, i just dont know why you would find shit like this funny. I suppose you have to pretend to find it funny to fit in here
I told you before, no one finds me or the video funny
Fateless
+36|6239|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Your counts wrong btw. You missed with some of the knife shots.....just putting that out there.
Banned
+236|5494|England

Fateless wrote:

Your counts wrong btw. You missed with some of the knife shots.....just putting that out there.
No mate that was lag
wotg
Mr
+3|5402|Norway
It`s the "my cock is bigger than yours" syndrome...
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5397

SamBo:D wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

wtf someone agrees with me? if i was to lie and say that i thought sambo was funny, and bf2 is shit, people would still try take the piss out of me- ill leave this thread now for all sambos fans to appreciate his comedy- little group of gay fuckers
you think im being deadly serious in my posts? im just intreagued why you would waste so much time on something that isnt even worth the tiniest of laughs- i cant even make a comment without sambos little disciples backing him up, i just dont know why you would find shit like this funny. I suppose you have to pretend to find it funny to fit in here
..or herbal.....fucking numbers.  fuck.
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5396|USA
A M A Z I N G

You do lessons?

Last edited by edlT (2009-08-06 14:57:29)

Red Forman
Banned
+402|5397

edlT wrote:

A M A Z I N G

You do lessons?
Sure, I will help also.  Protip:  Bring a bottle of lube and kneepads.
HSG
+23|6471|British Columbia, Canada
Waste.. bunch of idiots think this was funny or useful. Just stupid.
HSG

Red Forman wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

..or herbal.....fucking numbers.  fuck.
SamBo is a goof.
HSG

Oisín<3 wrote:

Whats even worse is that he actually takes the time to edit/add a decent soundtrack to his fail videos. He really puts work into this crap.

Theres no way he can find them funny, or expect other people to find them funny.

Epic aim/movement bruh, you should tryout for the United Kingdom team participating in the Nations League.

Fucking douche.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5996|The Mitten
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/Zheel/successful-troll-is-successful.jpg?t=1249622205
EE (hats
xXDomination
iDF!
+26|6396|California

Oisín<3 wrote:

Whats even worse is that he actually takes the time to edit/add a decent soundtrack to his fail videos. He really puts work into this crap.

Theres no way he can find them funny, or expect other people to find them funny.

Epic aim/movement bruh, you should tryout for the United Kingdom team participating in the Nations League.

Fucking douche.
Not really trying to defend him, but the video is literally two clips, one having the old school TV effect, along with some text and a counter. Probably took 5-10 minutes or less to edit. So I wouldn't necessarily say he puts "work" into it, lol.

Besides that, I thought it was funny because I enjoy the satire and the fact that you have to be a dork to make something like this. Everyone that's commenting negatively about it is giving him exactly the responses he wanted, so gg.
aLi3nZ
+138|6504|New Zealand
wow this place is still pretty busy.

Great accuracy and excellent video - inf god of bf2s.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6188|Roma
+++ Music
+ intro
+ streaks
+ troll factor

- counting
- text was a bit boring

all in all that adds up to 1337/10
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Banned
+236|5494|England

HSG wrote:

I know I may sound like a broken record, but don't turn your jealously into personal attacks please, I may have to report you.

To everyone else:  Thanks for the great feedback!
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5996|London ㋛

HSG wrote:

I know I may sound like a broken record, but don't turn your jealously into personal attacks please, I may have to report you.

Try harder tbh. You're boring
Banned
+236|5494|England

Ec0li wrote:

HSG wrote:

Try harder tbh. You're boring
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5396|USA

xXDomination wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

Fucking douche.
Not really trying to defend him, but the video is literally two clips, one having the old school TV effect, along with some text and a counter. Probably took 5-10 minutes or less to edit. So I wouldn't necessarily say he puts "work" into it, lol.

Besides that, I thought it was funny because I enjoy the satire and the fact that you have to be a dork to make something like this. Everyone that's commenting negatively about it is giving him exactly the responses he wanted, so gg.
Be nice, it would take Irish at least 3-4 days to edit something like this and in turn he has the misconception that it would take everyone else the same amount of time.

Red Forman wrote:

edlT wrote:

A M A Z I N G

You do lessons?
Sure, I will help also.  Protip:  Bring a bottle of lube and kneepads.
O LOL I GET IT YOU WANT HAVE SEX ME LOL!!! I GUESS IF YOURE INTO THAT TYPE STUFF~!!!

Last edited by edlT (2009-08-07 07:31:41)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6287|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

omg sam ur so gud

those bots shur got wut wuz comin to dem
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5423|Dublin, Ireland

edlT wrote:

Be nice, it would take Irish at least 3-4 days to edit something like this and in turn he has the misconception that it would take everyone else the same amount of time.
http://stage.pokkari.net/file/1255071/

All edited by me, and all took less than 1 hour.

Banned
+236|5494|England
I can see why, they all suck
13/f/taiwan
+940|5696

My exact thoughts.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

Yes, thats why thousands of people watch and rate them 5/5 daily.
Banned
+236|5494|England

Oisín<3 wrote:

Yes, thats why thousands of people watch and rate them 5/5 daily.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard