Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

So I read a news story about a cop that slept with a 16 year old girl and made a video and was arrested for making said video. Now where I come from ,NJ, sex with a 16 year old is legal all long as she consents.

So if i understand the law correctly; I may sleep with and not use a condom, unload inside of said girl and then rush her to a pharmacy to get morning after pills if she is 16 or older and get away with it perfectly but I may not sleep with said girl and tape it even if it was just for my own personal use?

On a side note, if I further understand these laws, if I were 17 I could very well deflower a 12 year old with complete immunity before the eyes of the law?

Does anyone else think that these laws need to be changed or at least made less vague and loopholish? <-I made up a new word apparently.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637
hahahah nice good to see my thread is still alive <3 <3 <3, but yeah regarding the story thats fucked up what he did, he should be locked up...

Last edited by blademaster (2009-08-06 16:00:23)

mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6713|Sydney, Australia
No. Also,

Macbeth wrote:

On a side note, if I further understand these laws, if I were 17 I could very well deflower a 12 year old with complete immunity before the eyes of the law?
How to you figure that. It would be statutory rape, rite?

EDIT: Oh rite. I didn't really read your post properly. Yes, make them less ambiguous, as long as there is no reduction in the severity of punishments and whatnot.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6835|Reykjavík, Iceland.

mcminty wrote:

No. Also,

Macbeth wrote:

Just a fantasy I guess.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

mcminty wrote:

No. Also,

Macbeth wrote:

Not really, 18 is considered adult in the U.S., the law is says I can't touch anything under 16 since I'm 19, but if I were 17 I could have free run of everything else.
Sydney
2λчиэλ

Macbeth wrote:

mcminty wrote:

No. Also,

Macbeth wrote:

Not really, 18 is considered adult in the U.S., the law is says I can't touch anything under 16 since I'm 19, but if I were 17 I could have free run of everything else.
I think if both parties are under 18 there has to be less than 2 years between them or something.

I think the government should just take up the 7 rule

Your age divided by 2, then add seven, that's as low as you can go.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6397|North Carolina
A large portion of our sex laws are utterly fucking ridiculous....   no pun intended.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

Sydney wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

mcminty wrote:

No. Also,

I think if both parties are under 18 there has to be less than 2 years between them or something.

So a 50 year old dude is stuck with only 32 year olds and above? What the fuck kind of stupid law is that?
mcminty

Macbeth wrote:

mcminty wrote:

No. Also,

Macbeth wrote:

You might want to look into that one again.

For my state here in Aus, the NSW Crimes Act 1900 states that:
Any person who has sexual intercourse with another person who is... {underage age range}... is liable for imprisonment for {so many years}
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

mcminty wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

mcminty wrote:

No. Also,

Any person who has sexual intercourse with another person who is... {underage age range}... is liable for imprisonment for {so many years}
Maybe also this might be relvent.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/47545/Age_of_Consent.png
No wonder why there are so many mexicans they are allowed to mate with 9 year olds.

Last edited by Macbeth (2009-08-06 16:22:34)

mcminty

Macbeth wrote:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … onsent.png
No wonder why there are so many mexicans they are allowed to mate with 9 year olds.
GG Saudi Arabia
Sydney
2λчиэλ

Macbeth wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

http://static.bf2s.com/files/user/47545 … onsent.png
14 in Iceland
BVC
+325|6687
16 here, but for filming/photography and prostitution they must be 18.
Zefar
+116|6641|Sweden
Wait 15 in Sweden? I'm PRETTY sure it's 18 because I have this nack of feeling that I have read stories with 16 and 15 year old have sex and it was classed as child rape.

But for the copy story, he should be charge for BOTH things not just the bloody filming. Like seriously why would a judge accept that? He got it on TAPE and gonna get away with it?
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6403|'Murka

Macbeth wrote:

Sydney wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

So a 50 year old dude is stuck with only 32 year olds and above? What the fuck kind of stupid law is that?
That rule is only applicable if the younger one is under 18.

If they're over 18, game on.

I guess you would round up on the odd years?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard