jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A professional or a student: What are you programming\web related projects are you working on and what kinds of "technologies" are you working in?

https://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2044/4217661758.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

Currently I'm working on a radio station portal with some CMS like functionality using ASP.NET with YUI /C#/LinqToSql, also working an inventory movement system using the same plus Microsoft's ajax implementation.

Last edited by jsnipy (2009-08-05 15:20:42)

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6309

My own website that's never going to get finished (Basic HTML/CSS for now).

Using Dreamweaver and sometimes notepad++ if I get pissed off at the complexity of DW.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6350|uk

Just finished a website for a sports team. Using the Symfony Framework (Doctrine ORM); Mainly PHP.

Rewriting a certain Windows Vista Sidebar gadget. JavaScript mainly. HTML and CSS thrown in as you do. It will take many, many hours.

Biggest project of them all is designing and starting to build a support centre with a friend. Will be using PHP.

Last edited by Titch2349 (2009-08-05 18:13:22)

Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5981|Perth, Australia
Been working my ass off creating a GUI for a P2P application in C# for the last 7 days straight.

Probably could have done it in 3 if I knew C# or could at least remember C/C++. Learning a language while building a semi-complex application is not cool.

I said it would be finished by monday so lets hope that that pans out.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black
I do a bit of Visual Basic, waiting for a friend to pass me his book of "C++ For Dummies".
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6845|"Frisco"

Doin' the bf2s'es. And BFHeroes.

That's really it.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6495

i envy all of you. even Finray . . . i've done a little VB, tore apart and recompiled an auto-run, making restore cd's. i do batch files, scripts, etc. for installing engineering software. i have a website and domain that i want to personalize. i'm learning graphics editors and i'd like to learn how to better share a new photography interest (geotagging). i'm jealous of today's opportunities to work with technology and salute those that put in the time to make them work.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6764|UK
As a hobby, making an XNA game. Now ive finished uni programming can fuck off as a job.

gunna get back into web development too i think.
CrazeD
+368|6670|Maine
All I'll say is that I'm working on a custom CMS. No details yet, as I'm still in a very early stage.

It will be fucking tits when I'm done though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard