Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

I'm Irish, but only in ancestry. the rest of me is German and Jamaican. One side of me tried to kill the other side. May be why I'm so fucked up.

Did I see "Ouselves Alone" up there, I think I did. I supose you knew that's what your name meant [GDC]SinnFein.

I did Irish History in fourth form. Can still remember most of it too, definatly one of the more interesting topics.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
buttersIRL
+17|6596
what's the storyee bud ! from Dublin, ya bleddin muppet !  (now that's traditional dublin speak)
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Ireland owns. Irish ancestry here.
Murphy <s18>
+8|6651|51st State
Irish in ancestry, but then what do you expect with a last name of Murphy!! My dads grandad moved over to UK like ages ago when my grandad was young
plenderj
+0|6596|Dublin, Ireland

buttersIRL wrote:

what's the storyee bud ! from Dublin, ya bleddin muppet !  (now that's traditional dublin speak)
Callin' me a muppet? 'dya want a fuckin' box?

:p
buttersIRL
+17|6596
alright bud, calm down, give us a jonny blue will ya !
plenderj
+0|6596|Dublin, Ireland
Sorry bud, don't smoke
*walks off while puffing on a cigarette*

... having said that I don't actually smoke... but I digress :p
section9
+9|6846|USA
My brothers Irish......Me?  I'm Cuban. 
"May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live."
dop3man
I'm your pusher
+9|6736|yorkshire penisula
from Bray here,living and working in the uk now,anyone know any good irish servers?
i played on the [TIG] servers a few times but they are empty all the time now.
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6647|Hong Kong
an irish football player dies and goes up to the pearly gates. there is a saint there who asks him if he has ever done something wrong. the footballer considers it and says that he faked a penalty once to give ireland a win over england. the saint lets him into heaven and the footballer says: "o thank you saint peter"
and the reply was: "what a coincidence, im not saint peter, im saint patrick, today is his day off"
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6693|Ireland
Theres me
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6785|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'

Tyferra wrote:

I'm Irish, but only in ancestry. the rest of me is German and Jamaican. One side of me tried to kill the other side. May be why I'm so fucked up.

Did I see "Ouselves Alone" up there, I think I did. I supose you knew that's what your name meant [GDC]SinnFein.

I did Irish History in fourth form. Can still remember most of it too, definatly one of the more interesting topics.
"We Ourselves"...all due respect I'd rather not discuss politics on BF2s, Go raibh maith agat.

To all ya dubs: This wanker/bogger says Murph's the 1st food group, not the guinny:) Slainte!

Savage to see so many of us here, Bain taithneamh as an deireadh seachtaine!

Regards,
Seamus "Sinny" McCann

Last edited by [GDC]SinnFein (2006-04-06 09:03:29)

andyman99008
+3|6626|Ireland

xilix wrote:

I guess that would be considered Ireland's SuperBowl huh?
mmm..close but id say gaelic football is more so!

p.s gaelic is pronounced....gay lick!.......really!!!

slan agus d'ith me an caca milis!!

Last edited by andyman99008 (2006-04-06 09:17:00)

asbad
+19|6719|Ireland
yes, continue to speak in irish to confuse other nationalitys

ta me.... go maith... agus... ta an aimsir go dona. is brea liom caca milis, freisin.

Theres my standard of irish for ya!
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6835
Move to my Nieghboorhood in The Bronx, NYC NY. USA. you will feel right at home. Ps bring tour motorcycle too.
Ac1dh0u$3
+7|6641|Northern Ireland
<---- northern ireland
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6737|Comber, Northern Ireland

Ac1dh0u$3 wrote:

<---- northern ireland
yeaaaa good man! were abouts?
wilber69
+8|6632

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

Theres me
Is that you?

Can't claim to be Irish, but have 'Cork' inlaws & alot of Irish mates who allow me to be 'Irish' every St. Pats day!  

(Mind ypu how many people claim that on St. P's day?)
Chowley
+1|6684|Ireland

asbad wrote:

yes, continue to speak in irish to confuse other nationalitys

ta me.... go maith... agus... ta an aimsir go dona. is brea liom caca milis, freisin.

Theres my standard of irish for ya!
rofl. I know the feeling almost everone of my nieces/nephews can speak it properly, its embarrassing.

Tá mé an amadán.
plenderj
+0|6596|Dublin, Ireland
You can't use "Ta Me" when you're going to use a noun :p
You'd have to say "Is mise amadan" or "Is amadan me" or something
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

You speak Gailic Seamus? If you can, you can tell me what my bloody last name means.

Seay.

No idea, just the butt of six-year-old jokes. "Hey, lets do what Peter Seays!" Not funny.
My Dad suffers from it too. This was from when we were down South trying to spread information on a proposed power sceme dubbed "Project Aqua." Not a hit with the locals.
https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f266/Tyferra/seayno.jpg

If only six-year-olds hadn't been doing it for years I may have found that clever.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
plenderj
+0|6596|Dublin, Ireland
Your surname is "seay"? There's no letter "y" in the Irish language
JahManRed
wank
+646|6626|IRELAND

Yoooh the irish/Northern Irish, Slacky from North Antrim Coast here. Bllycastle.  Quite a few paddies here. Anyone in an Ireland Clan? Should we bang one together? Meet up for LAN parties get drunk and fight with each other!!
plenderj
+0|6596|Dublin, Ireland
I was going to ask if I can join ZiiP in the UK purely because they're a clan I know and like.
I wouldn't mind getting together with a few other irish lads and forming a clan though.
There's already TiG and another crowd though isn't there?
JahManRed
wank
+646|6626|IRELAND

im not sure. I have been staying away from clans as I was in one before and it can be quite time consumming. I wouldnt mind playing with afew people who understand my twisted Irish/Ulster Scotts accent over VOIP though. I play with maybe 6-8 ppl who I now personally from the North Coast. If the clan was more aimed at just playing together for the craic and not too serious, it could be a good idea. What you think?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard