Nemesis-SBS-
+9|6854|6,000 ft & falling......weeeee
this is the message i get when i try to join a server.  i have patched 1.22, yet when i try and join a SF server.it says i have an older version ..WTF is going on??????????????
Hiei987
+20|6707
Did you install the patch before you installed SF?
Nemesis-SBS-
nope...everthing was done in time in order ..i probably reinstall patch 122 in full and see what the craic is
Bilco
+3|6690|Northamptonshire UK
I had this problem, when i installed the incremental patch, but i downloaded the full patch and used that. It worked fine ever since, well apart from a huge lag problem that my PC gives me!
Nemesis-SBS-
i just installed the 1.22 full patch (300 odd Mb) and it still tells me to revert back to unmodified bf2
Bilco
+3|6690|Northamptonshire UK
Cant think of anything else SOrry Nemesis-SBS-
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6648|Derby, England

Nemesis-SBS- wrote:

this is the message i get when i try to join a server.  i have patched 1.22, yet when i try and join a SF server.it says i have an older version ..WTF is going on??????????????
have you instaled Custom Maps?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6826|Nårvei

Have u renamed your bf2.exe file ?

If so u need to revert from bf22.exe to the original bf2.exe BEFORE u patch, change that and patch again !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Nemesis-SBS-
varegg..thx dude..thats probably it as i renamed the bf2 exe
maddogjj
+3|6847|U S A
Ive never modified anything and have gotten that freakin message before, i think its a glitch in the server you are tryin to join for some reason doesnt get all the right info.  Usually wait a few minutes click on the same server and poof get in no stupid message, and didnt change a thing.
lagoose
+0|6608
Hi,

My game is in french and it said the same (almost the same thing) "Ce serveur n'autorise l'accès qu'aux joueurs aux contenus initial non modifié"

It told me this when I was trying to acces the game with another windowsXP sessions other than the one I installed the patch with....Be carefull to use always your windowsXP session when installing patch or add-ons.

Hope it helps.

Lagoose top 500 ranked commander who cant play anymore cus is system CRASHED!!!!!!!
Help me to!!!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard