PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6191|Roma

Jonaphatus wrote:

I have personally caught at least 20 Aimbotters since March on our servers. (Nothing from PB or Evenbalance)

But when you look at the battlerecorder files!!! There's no doubt and therefore banned. Not Suspicious Gameplay.

Because it's from the BR-files it's after the fact. So the person won't know until next time they try to log on.

None of them have EVER....EVER come on to the forums to complain....

So again... If you get banned for Suspicious Gameplay. (Take it as a compliment)
I know plenty of people who look at a BR file expecting to find a hacker and see one point where it looks suspect, and are convinced they have been hacking the whole round. IMO if someone is a hacker you would be able to see it repeatedly over the whole round, whats the point in hacking and playing like you don't have hacks?
Most of the time it's the fucked up game being twitchy or some other aspect like someone got spotted etc.
And i never go to complain on a forum if i get banned, it's too much hassle, if they banned me in the first place they have already convinced themselves i hack so why bother? I'll just play elsewhere.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6132|Scotland!

Jonaphatus wrote:

Thank you
I have personally caught at least 20 Aimbotters since March on our servers. (Nothing from PB or Evenbalance)

But when you look at the battlerecorder files!!! There's no doubt and therefore banned. Not Suspicious Gameplay.

Because it's from the BR-files it's after the fact. So the person won't know until next time they try to log on.

None of them have EVER....EVER come on to the forums to complain....

So again... If you get banned for Suspicious Gameplay. (Take it as a compliment)

If you want to continue to play on our servers, come on our forum, make a post, just like a lot of you are doing here....

"I was banned for suspicious gameplay from "this" server, at "xx:xx pm/am" would you check it out"

Wooooooooow, how degrading.... how cumbersome.

Or don't come back!!!

Seems pretty straight forward.
If I made a forum post for every random public server that banned me for "BLATANT AIMBOT" then I'd be spending more time registering to ugly bf2 hero clan forums than playing.

And then after making a forum post you have to defend yourself multiple times while the admins circle jerk over how you're obviously a cheater and if you're lucky enough to get unbanned, a week later you're banned again.

Don't say its not like that because i've been banned from your server 5+ times now.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5426|Dublin, Ireland

Jonaphatus wrote:

Wall of meaningless text
Wow, you are a genuine idiot dude... I can see why you're with =BBUK=.

Protip: Battlerecorder files are even buggier than the game itself, and small short snaps and strange gameplay can be seen even from the shittest player, who clearly isn't cheating.

Protip#2: 1 in 10 players you ban for cheating is actually cheating, the other 9 are completely innocent... And are guilty of nothing but owning a bunch of noob admins, such as yourself.

Protip#3:

Jamesey wrote:

If I made a forum post for every random public server that banned me for "BLATANT AIMBOT" then I'd be spending more time registering to ugly bf2 hero clan forums than playing.

And then after making a forum post you have to defend yourself multiple times while the admins circle jerk over how you're obviously a cheater and if you're lucky enough to get unbanned, a week later you're banned again.

Don't say its not like that because i've been banned from your server 5+ times now.
Protip#4: Stop playing BF2, if BBUK can't handle players better than them move on to a game more suited to your style of gameplay, Solitare comes to mind.

Also scrub, I'll see if I can get a bunch of decent players together to play on your server later, I'll record the whole thing... I give your admins 30 mins before every single one of us is banned for cheating.

GG & WP
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6272
Im a regular on your server, love it!
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6191|Roma

Oisín<3 wrote:

Also scrub, I'll see if I can get a bunch of decent players together to play on your server later, I'll record the whole thing... I give your admins 30 mins before every single one of us is banned for cheating.
I'm in.
Hit me up later, what time?
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

I'm in.
Hit me up later, what time?
No idea mate, later tonight, ~9PM UK-ish.
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5399|USA

Oisín<3 wrote:

[Protip#4: Stop playing BF2, if BBUK can't handle players better than them move on to a game more suited to your style of gameplay, Solitare comes to mind.
This is what BF2 is-a bunch of retards and power trippy admins. In fact, BBUK is more the norm than the outlier. If you haven't realized that yet in 4+ years...
Jonaphatus
+10|6605|Copenhagen
Now it's very apparent that some of you, are of a different opinion, as to what is acceptable on a given Server. Fair Enough.
Killing Admins is a perfectly suited past-time, we love LOVE... When we get eachother...

I'm not unreasonable in anyway, (Oisín<3) you call me a genuine idiot dude, from the fact that I'm a BBUK member and
a Wall of meaningless text.

What the ....

Your tips are utterly useless!!!!
You have no idea, on which criteria, I would deem a certain player, a cheat!!!!!
Not only that, do you think 1 members opinion is LAW!!!
So when I say I've caught so and so on the Battlerecorder.
Yes I'm talking about people who have a "flickering" muzzle, but when you take into account that the 3-5 people that they have just taken out.
Are 150 feet into the fog (From the shooters position)... spaced out with 100 feet between them... and the shooter is standing up with a PKM....
Manages to get the kills with 15 bullets or less....

Perfectly Reasonable I agree.

How did it go with your "banning" session. Are you still editing??? Show us the Video.

--------------------------------------

Again Let's get off this lame topic of why "WE (BBUK)" suck.

It's apparent some of you have a deep seeded anger towards us... that's fair enough... But bring it up in our forums...
But... Don't be an unreasonable "idiot", when you bring it to our attention... Just be Civil.
broookeNN
teh kewl wun.
+8|5382|Washington D.C.
nice!! now i can own at wake!!1
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
We havn't been banned yet because we (>rush) have been busy competitivly.

We won't come in with our tags, so don't just spread the word/order for >rush not to be banned.

You are an idiot, and banning people on suspicions is idiotic. Thus, you and your possy are a bunch of idiot twats.

Last edited by Oisín<3 (2009-08-05 04:10:50)

edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5399|USA

Jonaphatus wrote:

Now it's very apparent that some of you, are of a different opinion, as to what is acceptable on a given Server. Fair Enough.
Killing Admins is a perfectly suited past-time, we love LOVE... When we get eachother...

I'm not unreasonable in anyway, (Oisín<3) you call me a genuine idiot dude, from the fact that I'm a BBUK member and
a Wall of meaningless text.

What the ....

Your tips are utterly useless!!!!
You have no idea, on which criteria, I would deem a certain player, a cheat!!!!!
Not only that, do you think 1 members opinion is LAW!!!
So when I say I've caught so and so on the Battlerecorder.
Yes I'm talking about people who have a "flickering" muzzle, but when you take into account that the 3-5 people that they have just taken out.
Are 150 feet into the fog (From the shooters position)... spaced out with 100 feet between them... and the shooter is standing up with a PKM....
Manages to get the kills with 15 bullets or less....

Perfectly Reasonable I agree.

How did it go with your "banning" session. Are you still editing??? Show us the Video.

--------------------------------------

Again Let's get off this lame topic of why "WE (BBUK)" suck.

It's apparent some of you have a deep seeded anger towards us... that's fair enough... But bring it up in our forums...
But... Don't be an unreasonable "idiot", when you bring it to our attention... Just be Civil.
Your fear of hackers ruining your server is naive and quite frankly pathetic. You claim that the number of incorrect bans is 1/10 but we all know that's a terribly inaccurate estimate and that in reality it's closer to 1/2 if anything.

Many highly successful servers in the past have had rules for their own admins where the admins must post proof of any bans (ie live fraps footage of the player) and provide it at any time. This method reduces the possibilities of banning legit players and the time it takes to fraps a player is less than you think. Looking at the demos after a player has been banned is a terrible idea for obvious reasons.

If you start taking away admin for those that abuse it (anyone who frequently bans legit players especially) your server will be much better off. Either way, nothing lasts forever and eventually your server will die.
Jonaphatus
+10|6605|Copenhagen

edlT wrote:

Your fear of hackers ruining your server is naive and quite frankly pathetic. You claim that the number of incorrect bans is 1/10 but we all know that's a terribly inaccurate estimate and that in reality it's closer to 1/2 if anything.

Many highly successful servers in the past have had rules for their own admins where the admins must post proof of any bans (ie live fraps footage of the player) and provide it at any time. This method reduces the possibilities of banning legit players and the time it takes to fraps a player is less than you think. Looking at the demos after a player has been banned is a terrible idea for obvious reasons.

If you start taking away admin for those that abuse it (anyone who frequently bans legit players especially) your server will be much better off. Either way, nothing lasts forever and eventually your server will die.
We do have a procedures to minimize, the unfair bans, All bans have to be substantiated with screenshots, or Video.

People have had their rights rewoked.

The 1/10 of incorrect bans was someone else stating some strange opinion, not mine/ours

It is true the battlerecorder is not efficient at catching some Aimbotters, but "Bad" aimbotters are very easy to catch

Thank you for the advise and the civil tone
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5784|Israel

Oisín<3 wrote:

We havn't been banned yet because we (>rush) have been busy competitivly.

We won't come in with our tags, so don't just spread the word/order for >rush not to be banned.

You are an idiot, and banning people on suspicions is idiotic. Thus, you and your possy are a bunch of idiot twats.
come on Oisin, don't be so hard on him... =/
BBUK are just another pub server for BF2 out there, none is perfect, but (in my opinion) they surely do a good job to minimize the errors other servers make.
Haddows101
+7|5378|glasgow/scotland
lol u guys gotta get laid.....

man every post in here is all windge windge windge...... u guys played as much as u windged i would understand why u get banned for suspect but to me i now understand why u musta really got banned......u think your good.

go out and meet some friends, have beer, have sex and man the f*ck up.

we run our servers tight yes....if a hacker did come in and shoot u, u would be the 1st to squirm....... u aint got nothin to hide, post on our forums if not its your loss. we play fair and run fair servers and if u dun like it then TBH its your loss as we have only lost another person who has no respect for others.

u rush guys only have buff wit us cause one of your members is an ex BBUK boy...... pick up your lipsticks n what ever fell out your hand bags and grow up. FS.
=BBUK= Haddows101

Last edited by Haddows101 (2009-08-09 19:02:43)

TehMyke
8======D
+343|6709

Haddows101 wrote:

oh shit, internet badass itt
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Haddows101
+7|5378|glasgow/scotland
yup sure am, when i log on i feel like He-man. its like i can click on sh!t and i can control it.

the funny thing is that that reply came from hello kitty......
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6132|Scotland!

Haddows101 wrote:

man every post in here is all windge windge windge...... u guys played as much as u windged i would understand why u get banned for suspect but to me i now understand why u musta really got banned......u think your good.

I'm good, I have friends and I get laid.

Hopefully I won't end up gaming with 2 children trying to lord it up over a bunch of teenagers and kids to make myself feel special.

It's people like you that are the reason the UK has a shitty reputation in gaming, and especially in bf2.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Haddows101 wrote:

Hopefully I won't end up gaming with 2 children trying to lord it up over a bunch of teenagers and kids to make myself feel special.

It's people like you that are the reason the UK has a shitty reputation in gaming, and especially in bf2.
Getting it in the ass by your clan mates doesn't count as getting laid
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Haddows101
+7|5378|glasgow/scotland

I'm Jamesey wrote:

yup mate tryin to lord it up...... is it workin? damn all i wanted was a following of moaning lil queens.

tbh if you look at how much critisism and negative posts u see what u guys spam this forum with especially to admins who pay for a server for pubic to play on.......all i see is spoiled little dickheads who sponge

and jamsey you aint a teen your 22 so u kinda lied on that one.

anyways i leave u ladies n queers to bitch about me like u do wit every1 comes in........

x
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6732|St. Andrews / Oslo

Haddows101 wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

yup mate tryin to lord it up...... is it workin? damn all i wanted was a following of moaning lil queens.

tbh if you look at how much critisism and negative posts u see what u guys spam this forum with especially to admins who pay for a server for pubic to play on.......all i see is spoiled little dickheads who sponge

anyways i leave u ladies n queers to bitch about me like u do wit every1 comes in........

x
fuck me, I got a headache just trying to understand this post.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6132|Scotland!

Haddows101 wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

x
I obviously wasn't referring to myself, the reason you're being flamed isn't because you're new here, it's because you think you're special because you pay for a server and you think that gives you the right to ban anyone who's above average at bf2
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

.Sup wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Haddows101 wrote:

Getting it in the ass by your clan mates doesn't count as getting laid
Kehehe - Jamesey does get laid. Quite a lot I'd say, I've seen him and his girlfriend on webcam. Shes quite hawt for Jamesey (bald nazi kid).

Haddows101 wrote:

we run our servers tight yes....if a hacker did come in and shoot u, u would be the 1st to squirm....... u aint got nothin to hide, post on our forums if not its your loss. we play fair and run fair servers and if u dun like it then TBH its your loss as we have only lost another person who has no respect for others.

u rush guys only have buff wit us cause one of your members is an ex BBUK boy...... pick up your lipsticks n what ever fell out your hand bags and grow up. FS.
=BBUK= Haddows101
https://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u288/Irishpride2/1226992987001.jpg

https://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u288/Irishpride2/vader-fail.jpg

Whats your idea of a hacker?

You see, because you have the handi-coordination of a mong, and judgeing by your typing the IQ of a downer you might not understand what we are trying to say.

So, kid - run along now and play with your buddies (but be careful not to cuss as the majority of your members are under 12). Just remember to ban every good player on sight bro.

Last edited by Oisín<3 (2009-08-10 03:38:30)

PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6191|Roma
Tbh i have been playing on their server a bit this week and it seems ok to me.
Don't have any crappy rules that they enforce, a bunch of hackers came on last night and they were blatant aimbotters. Started getting kicked within 5 mins, the rest left after they got called out.

The only grudge i have is their attitude on this forum which like Jamesey said is pretty typical of UK server owners, and the fact that one guy said he wouldn't go kicking people with >rush tags, then when irish came on last night they did just that.
Other than that, they run a pretty decent server.

However, this doesn't mean i like you

Last edited by PrivateVendetta (2009-08-10 05:48:39)

edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5399|USA

Haddows101 wrote:

=BBUK= Haddows101
lololol and I thought Irish was the biggest cunt here...
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

edlT wrote:

Haddows101 wrote:

=BBUK= Haddows101
lololol and I thought Irish was the biggest cunt here...
Who are you btw?

Newfag tbh.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard