KuSTaV
noice
+947|6526|Gold Coast
D&ST is that way * ^^^
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6789|Noizyland

Why would we want to go there? ZA and I had a thoroughly civilised debate where we both reached a logical impass where we realised that while neither argument was completely correct, both certainly had merit.

If this was in D&ST we would have had a debate where our positions were already predetermined and well known, we would have written grossly exadurated and biased arguments and in the end come to the conclusion that while our respective positions maybe weren't as watertight as we thought they were at least they weren't as compltely idiotic as the other guy's one. We would probably also have taken everything personally.

I kid, I love you D&ST guys really.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6526|Gold Coast
k
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5511|England
So instead of paying the fine and getting his car back he wasted his, the impound companies and the polices time like an idiot.

It's his own fault his car was impounded.
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5830|Fattest Country in the world.

Ty wrote:

Why would we want to go there? ZA and I had a thoroughly civilised debate where we both reached a logical impass where we realised that while neither argument was completely correct, both certainly had merit.

If this was in D&ST we would have had a debate where our positions were already predetermined and well known, we would have written grossly exadurated and biased arguments and in the end come to the conclusion that while our respective positions maybe weren't as watertight as we thought they were at least they weren't as compltely idiotic as the other guy's one. We would probably also have taken everything personally.

Amen, interactions like this one here with Ty don't happen in D&ST, it's a nice change to have something like this in EE.
WienerBreath
Hai guys
+14|5516|Fort Hood, Texas

Zombie_Affair wrote:

Ty wrote:

Amen, interactions like this one here with Ty don't happen in D&ST, it's a nice change to have something like this in EE.
I agree, interesting read between you two.

@Sam, I doubt he had anything better to do. If I didn't have anything to do, I probably wouldn't care about wasting my time there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard