Poll

Child abuse or good parenting?

Child abuse66%66% - 20
Good Parenting33%33% - 10
Total: 30
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA
I have no problem at all with this. The mother has shown she WILL NOT back down, or give in to this kid, in the slightest, even if it means dragging him out.
=JoD=Corithus
+30|6555
Child abuse? HA! Downright hilarious that's what that was.  Kid wants to act like an animal, treat em like one.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6690|England

=JoD=Corithus wrote:

Child abuse? HA! Downright hilarious that's what that was.  Kid wants to act like an animal, treat em like one.
lollll so true - was the kid even conscious? lmao
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX
Child leashes, best idea ever IMO.
Probably likely to be a kidult forever though.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

That's the funniest thing I've seen all week.
Christbane
+51|6232
pick the kid up you lazy fat ass cunt.  if she is willing to do that in public. what does she do to the kid in private?  although it does not look like the child gave a shit or was injured,  thats not how you handle the situation.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
I don't really think it's abuse but picking the kid up and taking him out of the store probably would've been a better option.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6720|Eastern PA
I'd say that was bad parenting. I'd go even further and assert that failure to properly discipline and teach the little muppet (more bad parenting) necessitated the use of these tactics in the store.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6408|'Murka

LividBovine wrote:

Kid seemed to have ridden that ride before and was bored with it.

Not child abuse, but stupid.  I agree with Stingray24, pick the kid up and take them out of the store.  I am always ready and willing to stop what I am doing to deal with the kids properly.  They know I/we will walk out of a store/restaurant/any public place to deal with them effectively.
This.

Did anyone consider that the kid may just be playing a game with Mom in that video? There are many games we play with our kids that to uninformed outsiders may look "abusive". What if she had been tossing the kid in the air? I can completely see a situation where the kid says "Mommy, sled!" and then gets down on the ground to be dragged like that.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6523|South Florida

ATG wrote:

That's a mom that has just straight up had enough.

I called it parenting.
thank you

first of all. if your fucking child needs a leash, you need to get smacked.
if i acted that way my dad would've spanked me right there in front of everyone, and that was a good enough deterant to not act up in public.
the pussification of america has made it so that any discipline of a child is frowned apon - causing kids to grow up untamed.
15 more years! 15 more years!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard