Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6622|Camp XRay

I know those bullshit commercials tell you they all natural. They can't be good for you. Has anyone seen any sort of scientific proof that these things won't cause brain tumors and stomach ulcers?
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5399
I think it is more of a placebo.  Kind of like those studies that say Aspirin works because we "think" it will work so it makes the body produce its natural pain killers.  Although that was an argument for generic versus name brand but still.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6576|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
No proof, i used some of these, so far they seem to be less good than the normal can of energy drink, plus they mostly taste like shit, the cans don't...If you don't like the fact that the can might be bad for ya, those shot will prolly be too, You might want to stick with coffee.
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5815|Fattest Country in the world.

Roger Lesboules wrote:

No proof, i used some of these, so far they seem to be less good than the normal can of energy drink, plus they mostly taste like shit, the cans don't...If you don't like the fact that the can might be bad for ya, those shot will prolly be too, You might want to stick with coffee.
Coffee is just as bad.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5423|Athens, GA
sleep and eat well
pinkpopsicle
+2|5380|rainland
There was an article not too long ago about a graveyard janitor who had 4 redbulls and 1 heart attack.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5423|Athens, GA

pinkpopsicle wrote:

There was an article not too long ago about a graveyard janitor who had 4 redbulls and 1 heart attack.
the kid im chillin with right now used to drink like 10 or more a day no problem. a kid i played bf2 with had to get his stomach pumped after 4
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6826|Lithuania

pinkpopsicle wrote:

well at least he was at the right place
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6690|Devon, England

pinkpopsicle wrote:

Really?

I have about 30 cans ready to take with me to i37... Is this a bad idea?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard