Ioan92
+337|5731
Honestly, what is wrong with Obama so much, you guys act like he is some sort of Hitler.

Plus the bitching is really useless ya know, the president is only a frigging muppet for those who actually control the country. Same could be said with Russia and its little girls.
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6389|MN
Basically, he and his crew are grabbing more power for the federal government.  I do not agree with the federal government having as much power as it does.  I do not agree with most social programs and feel these should be state level if they are implemented.  People are then free to leave the state if they don't like how their state is being run.  Lots of other reasons, but I have already used up my Off topic time.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6420|'Murka

Hakei wrote:

LividBovine wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Its a dumb law that you have to be born an American citizen to be President.
Doesn't matter if it is dumb.  It is the law.  Change the law by proper legislation/amendment and everything is fine.  Till then live by the law of the land.
Ahk, like the whole richard branson thing? Where in 1920's there was a law passed to disallow people from advertising help lines, and he was taken to court for wanting to help people? And the judge said that it was ludicrous to punish someone for such an out dated law.

Barely ANY new laws/Old laws are changed simply because it takes way too long, most rulings are defined from past cases where other judges have ruled the 'law'. There is no reason to change old laws, it takes way too long and people know what is right/wrong.
That didn't deal with a core tenet of the Constitution...that dealt with local laws. Completely different issue, tbh.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6414|North Carolina

LividBovine wrote:

Basically, he and his crew are grabbing more power for the federal government.  I do not agree with the federal government having as much power as it does.  I do not agree with most social programs and feel these should be state level if they are implemented.  People are then free to leave the state if they don't like how their state is being run.  Lots of other reasons, but I have already used up my Off topic time.
Where were you when Bush was doing this sort of thing?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477

burnzz wrote:

i'll produce Obama's birth certificate when you produce Sarah Palin's High School diploma.
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/e/e7/Palin-sat.GIF

Last edited by Doctor Strangelove (2009-08-01 13:20:13)

Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6752|Reality
Stellar ! ^ Even better than Bush.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6389|MN

Turquoise wrote:

LividBovine wrote:

Where were you when Bush was doing this sort of thing?
Still under my rock, not realizing what was going on.  Sorry for the late wake-up.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6506

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

burnzz wrote:

i'll produce Obama's birth certificate when you produce Sarah Palin's High School diploma.
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com … in-sat.GIF
i was pwned.
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5606|Vacationland

burnzz wrote:

burnzz wrote:

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com … in-sat.GIF
i was pwned.
Lol at her grades, a 2.2 average and she wants to be second in line for leader of ther free world

Last edited by Narupug (2009-08-01 21:06:44)

FEOS
+1,182|6420|'Murka

Narupug wrote:

burnzz wrote:

i was pwned.
Lol at her grades, a 2.2 average and she wants to be second in line for leader of ther free world
That was HIGH SCHOOL, ffs.

High School performance means fuck-all in determining how someone will perform...particularly when there are college and professional records to examine.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6731|Eastern PA
He WAS born in Keeeeeenyuh!
https://slicedbreadtwo.com/images/uploads/COLMKBTWL.gif
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5620|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)
http://www.imao.us/index.php/2008/11/im … residency/

https://www.imao.us/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/obama_birth_certificate.jpg

Courtesy of www.imao.us

Disclaimer: purely for the lulz
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477

FEOS wrote:

Narupug wrote:

burnzz wrote:

i was pwned.

High School performance means fuck-all in determining how someone will perform...particularly when there are college and professional records to examine.
What about college then? Where she took 5 years and 4 schools to major in journalism.

lolfail
FEOS
+1,182|6420|'Murka

Masques wrote:

He WAS born in Keeeeeenyuh!
http://slicedbreadtwo.com/images/uploads/COLMKBTWL.gif
Did you get that from that guy who sends all the e-mails?

If so, can you tell him I haven't received my check yet?
― Albert Einstein

FEOS
+1,182|6420|'Murka

FEOS wrote:

Narupug wrote:

What about college then? Where she took 5 years and 4 schools to major in journalism.

lolfail
Five years for an undergraduate degree is not abnormal.

What were the circumstances under which that occurred?

What was her final college GPA?

How did she perform as a journalist?

How did she perform as mayor?

Up until she resigned, how had she performed as governor?

I'm no fan, but ffs.
― Albert Einstein

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6538|Global Command
Hakei
Banned
+295|6004

Related links on bias website you find interesting wrote:

Related offers:

See the movie Obama does not want you to see! Order the DVD that probes this unprecedented presidential mystery!

WASHINGTON – WND Editor Joseph Farah has produced the first major DVD documentary on the critical issues surrounding the constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama to serve as president – but it wasn't easy.
I WONDER WHY THEY FORCE HALF TRUTHS AND LIES DOWN YOUR THROAT.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6538|Global Command

Hakei wrote:

Related links on bias website you find interesting wrote:

Related offers:

See the movie Obama does not want you to see! Order the DVD that probes this unprecedented presidential mystery!

WASHINGTON – WND Editor Joseph Farah has produced the first major DVD documentary on the critical issues surrounding the constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama to serve as president – but it wasn't easy.
I WONDER WHY THEY FORCE HALF TRUTHS AND LIES DOWN YOUR THROAT.
Interesting mod note tbh. " whines a lot "

Who gives a shit what else is there. Why not comment on the meat of it?
Hakei
Banned
+295|6004
Oh right, use an ad hominem and then tell me to concentrate on the text. Pot kettle black.

I don't comment on the 'meat of it' because the 'meat' is foul smelling and totally one sided, plus the fact I'm not an American nor do I care for your politics or, for that matter, the legitimacy of your president. My point is you're linking to articles hosted on a website that's selling DvDs (Making money) from the conspiracy that your leader shouldn't be in charge. Hence it's about as interesting as concepts such as the moon landing being fake and the Earth being flat, they're all inane, stupid and petty attempts at fighting 'the man' solely proposed to give the person a name and two minutes of fame. Yet you lap it up as if it's an undeniable fact and demonstrates how the world is against you and we're all controlled by a few individual people smoking cigars and having a whale of a time 'pinning us down'.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard