melabon
+8|6220|Germany
Hey to all,
my BF2 DVD crashed a couple of days ago. So i ordered a new one and hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.

But what else to do on the PC? So i went to the Internet and found the Windows 7 RC download.
I download it and was really surprised how easy was the installation, no big problems with old drivers etc.

But, hopefully tomorrow my BF2 DVD will arrive and now my question. Will BF2 run with Windows 7 RC or
its better to go back to the  XP OS version???

Thanks god that i make a ghost backup from the system before i install Windows 7 RC it will me cost only
30 minutes to reinstall everything on my system.

So please tell me your experience with Windows 7 RC.

THX, Melabon.
Tumleren
+6|6397|Denmark
I installed Windows 7 about a week and a half ago. Been playing BF2 since, no game-breaking issues.

However - and I don't know if this is because of Windows 7 or because of patch 1.5.3 - when I Alt-Tab, the game just stops. I can alt-tab and do my thing, but can't get back into the game. It's just black with the cursor on the screen.
But that's it, really. Been working like a charm besides that one thing.

If you really need to check the web or AIM or something, use XFire instead of Alt-tabbing (if it crashes for you too). You can surf the web, record video, IM through AIM or Xfire's IM etc.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/00d43ece1de685cd75c3c7a92ae5a204fa8b7ded.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard