Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6173|Ireland
I can't stand playing it on my PS3, this will be the end of the BattleField series for me.

The run and gun approach to simulating combat really sucks.  They need to make the players move more realistic, carry a realistic loadout, and get rid of the stupid Icons that give away people's positions.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6611|London, England
It's not that run n gun, I'd say it's much less of a run n gun game than CoD 4 or alot of the other FPS multiplayer games out there. It was never supposed to be a serious realistic game anyway, I think it's decently balanced
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6444|The Twilight Zone
Battlefield series was never about realism, try to realize that. The game is easy as it gets.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5390

.Sup wrote:

Battlefield series was never about realism, try to realize that. The game is easy as it gets.
Agree.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5487|England

Lotta_Drool wrote:

The run and gun approach to simulating combat really sucks.
Maybe it's not meant to be a combat simulator?
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6741
It is no where close to being a simulator. It is an arcade game! and a bloody good one at that.
They have taken the fun elements from BF2/2142 and put them into a very good looking game which is both fair and varied.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6277|eng
1943 is Bad Company with WW2 guns, literally.

But it's gread fun
#rekt
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6436|The Land of Scott Walker

Lotta_Drool wrote:

... playing it on my PS3 ...
Here's your problem
TaaZ
+5|5184

Lotta_Drool wrote:

I can't stand playing it on my PS3, this will be the end of the BattleField series for me.

The run and gun approach to simulating combat really sucks.  They need to make the players move more realistic, carry a realistic loadout, and get rid of the stupid Icons that give away people's positions.
Well this game was supposed to be an easy transition into the series for new gamers as stated by EA (EA Interviewed by Atomic Gamer on may 5th or '09)

...we've refined it and made it less intimidating...
I can't imagine why they would do this but eh, fuck it they did.

Stingray24 wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

... Playing it on my PS3 ...
Here's your problem
Hahaha I agree completely!!
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6276|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Seriously TaaZ...

It's been 5 months
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
TaaZ