HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6719|Germany
It´s probably old news for most, but I just found this and maybe some of you folks also don´t know
about this.

Download here ---> http://www.gamershell.com/download_48836.shtml

leads to this --->

https://img41.imageshack.us/img41/865/screenshot001yfp.jpg

Diablo 2 in 1680x1050

Enjoy !

(Something not mentioned in the readme is that you have to have "Lord of Destruction" installed to make this work)
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6376|California
I remember when i tried to be one of the first to level 99 on the last ladder season, but I failed and stopped at level 94 ;p
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6776|UK
that pretty fucking awesome. I hated not being able to see that far from your character, basically meant i always had the map overlay up.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6749|Toronto | Canada

I cant wait until D3 comes out.  Screw Starcraft, just work on D3 Blizzard!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6782|PNW

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Eh, there's different teams for both projects. Merge them and one would screw up.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Eh, there's different teams for both projects. Merge them and one would screw up.
They said they were putting most of their effort on Starcraft and delayed D3 since they didnt want the two of them to come out too close to each other since people might only buy one
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6782|PNW

Winston_Churchill wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

They said they were putting most of their effort on Starcraft and delayed D3 since they didnt want the two of them to come out too close to each other since people might only buy one
Starcraft is coming out with one campaign at first. Maybe the Diablo team will use the spare time to work out glitches. Meanwhile, there's plenty of games out.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6376|California
Their all great games, i've played SC D2 and WC3 with at least 4 years into each game. I was a gaming nerd back then, but once SC2 comes out I might go back to those days, but I hope not.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6691|Disaster Free Zone

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Starcraft is coming out with one campaign at first. Maybe the Diablo team will use the spare time to work out glitches. Meanwhile, there's plenty of games out.
From experience, Blizzard doesn't release games with glitches. All their patches do it rebalance gameplay and add more content. They also never release games on time.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

DrunkFace wrote:

From experience, Blizzard doesn't release games with glitches.

DrunkFace wrote:

They also never release games on time.
These two are probably related
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6691|Disaster Free Zone
Ohh they are...

But I don't mind the extra 6-9 month wait for a polished product.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6782|PNW

DrunkFace wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

From experience, Blizzard doesn't release games with glitches. All their patches do it rebalance gameplay and add more content. They also never release games on time.
Re-read the release notes on their patch histories. I'm afriad there have been glitches, but at least Blizzard took the time to sort them out when they surfaced post-release.
KiLLMasTer
+3|6791|West Va (USA)
I wish i can play StarCraft like that

Last edited by KiLLMasTer (2009-07-29 18:11:19)

HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6719|Germany

KiLLMasTer wrote:

I wish i can play StarCraft like that
http://www.campaigncreations.org/forum/ … pic=1345.0

Google is your friend.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6296|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Winston_Churchill wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

From experience, Blizzard doesn't release games with glitches.

DrunkFace wrote:

They also never release games on time.
These two are probably related
+1
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard