im the image of every single one of them
sniper7.xw
+1|6743
this list is simply hilarious, it had me laughin my butt off

very nice apocalypse
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6789
LOL @ #4 So f*king true for me. I dont know why, but I get really cocky when that happens, and instead of throwing a grenade, I try and take them all down like rambo.

Last edited by Ryan_Mercury (2005-10-10 19:01:06)

lockedon
+1|6743
lol sooo funny yet soooo true!

66. Right When You Join A Server And You Wait 2 min to get in It Only Has A Few Tickets Left!! Then POOF It Ends And You Load To The Next Map! What A Waste Of Time!

Last edited by lockedon (2005-10-10 20:21:19)

Omnimalice
All Hate
+1|6749|Northern VA

lockedon wrote:

lol sooo funny yet soooo true!

66. Right When You Join A Server And You Wait 2 min to get in It Only Has A Few Tickets Left!! Then POOF It Ends
...and you will always be on the losing team- which would be funny if it wasn't true.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6755|Perth, Western Australia
67. When firing from the prone position at an enemy with the l85 on auto, the bullets will form a perfect sillhouette of the enemy without actually touching him. Also applies to the g36C and the mp5

68. Thou will spend 10 minutes sneaking up suspiciously on an enemy base (especially in shongua stalemate) only to be killed by a spawning enemy.

Last edited by SharkyMcshark (2005-10-11 03:36:01)

AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6794|Germany
69. If you are a MEC on Karkand, 85% of your deaths are caused by the M203. The rest splits up in tanks, apc's and your own comrads.
luckybaer
+10|6744| Going Feral

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

53. Your girlfriend will always bother you when your in a killing streek.
The nerve of some women! 

This is good stuff!
3stitches
fajitalude
+0|6764|Radcliff, KY
very nice job. All too true.
lockedon
+1|6743
70. Right When Your About To Spawn On Your Squad Leader He/She Dies!

71. Your Always Waiting For Enimies To Come To The Base You Are Protecting, But No One Comes!!! Then You Get Board And Get A Car And Right When Your Driving Out You Meet With A Tank!

72. When Your Just gana Get In A Freindly Car He Takes Off Without You!

73.You Always Get TKED!

74.Right When You Download The New 1.03 Patch You Have The Thing Says "Your CD-Key Is Invald!!!!
BudRell
+2|6807|Home
Very good "Laws"-list. And without LOL ! This is the sad truthness of still buggy game.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803
Those are funny...
But people, he didn't make them up so don't give him props for the work
one of the guys in my clan posted this 4 days prior to this post.. and he said he got it from a guy named T-stof.
where did you find it?
Xombie
Red Pirate Powerup, here!
+0|6747|Sweden
75. As an engineer, if you jump out of your almost dead tank and start repairing it, a teammate will steal it immediately only to run into a tree and explode.

/Xombie
lockedon
+1|6743

Xombie wrote:

75. As an engineer, if you jump out of your almost dead tank and start repairing it, a teammate will steal it immediately only to run into a tree and explode.

/Xombie
dat is tru!
96D
+0|6744|Maryland, USA
76. It doesn't matter what you lock your Stinger or IGLA on to, the missile will go after anything in the sky it damn well feels like. This includes the sun, small birds, and friendly transport choppers with no less than 3 passengers.
Apocalypse416
The Sexiest Apocalypse
+55|6788

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Those are funny...
one of the guys in my clan posted this 4 days prior to this post.. and he said he got it from a guy named T-stof.
where did you find it?
Found it at some other forum I go to. I never took credit for writing it...
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

Apocalypse416 wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Those are funny...
where did you find it?
Found it at some other forum I go to. I never took credit for writing it...
I know you weren't trying to take credit for it.. but I was just making people aware that you didn't write it. so when they found it on another site, they wouldn't be all "OMGHZ WUT A LOOSAR"
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6790|Belgium

And the credits go to... /*Drumming drums... some enormously unimportant VIP nervously opening golden envelope*/...

rockafella134 & co(nspirators)

http://forums.totalbf2.com/showthread.php?t=12535

/*applause*/

R
88mm
+8|6776
77. The pinnacle of aviation technology may not help a bomb hit its target, but that's more than made up for by the miracle of the Ground Support Crew, that can jump up, cling to your airplane, repair your complex flying machine and load you a new set of bombs, all within the 3 seconds you fly low over the airport.
lockedon
+1|6743
hahahahaha
Rice_klowN
+0|6746
16.Even with the dexterity to balance the blade of his knife on his finger, a soldier will constantly miss when lunging to stab a stationary enemy.

This is the most aggravating part of this whole game

ROFL! These were great I loved it!

How about: 66. You will always join a 15 round per map 24/7 $map server and finish your 10 minute map load FIVE SECONDS before it finishes round #15!!!!!!!!

UGH! that happened to me alot last night so I thought I'd write it as #66
Rosse_modest
+76|6745|Antwerp, Flanders
Truth
Although I should point out that law 23 does not always apply
Heretic
+3|6747
Great read. Woke up, laughed loud. Great way to start the day.
Bgd.Vaporizer
+0|6741|zurich, switzerland
lmao.. so true.. i recognize me in almost every of these situations..
KyanWan
+0|6740
78.  After you've been waiting for ten minutes for the plane/chopper to spawn ( mind you - you're the best pilot on the server ) - someone else spawns, proceeds to TK you, takes the plane/chopper ... then proceeds to crash into the nearest obstacle.

79.  The people that take the tanks on 64 servers with a full crowd ... always suck.

80.  When you hop into a full APC/Transport to get some caps - the driver always runs over a mine.

81.  That car you just jumped into ... is a rolling bomb with a kamikaze driver and C4 all over the hood!  RAM!  BOOM!  DOH!

82.  You're in the chopper with 5 squadmembers - and 1 non-squadmember pilot - who just bailed ....

Last edited by KyanWan (2005-10-13 18:10:42)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard