destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6791|Canada
broke down and decided to start collecting the DLC's. Love Anchorage. And got broken steel, but havent finished the original version (re-playing...again lol)
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6702|Long Island, New York
Only one question about Point Lookout - why does it get progressively easier as the main quest goes on? Seriously.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
You start by taking on a shitload of incredibly difficult Tribals (I'd say there were probably like 50-75) in a mansion with high powered guns, next you go into a swamp and only have to take on Mirelurks and Mirelurk Queens (normal difficulty), then you have to find the Tribal leader (no difficulty whatsoever), then you have to put something in a trash compactor (...) followed by shooting a few robots and a glass case holding a brain a few times. Seriously, wtf?

Mothership Zeta achievements revealed as well:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news … -1550.html

Oh god, not more Anchorage intel-esque shit.

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-07-25 14:41:14)

Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6353|Canada

What did collecting all the intel in Anchorage give anyways?
I had 8 out of 10 or something like that, couldn't be bothered to start over to collect all of them.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Phatmatt wrote:

What did collecting all the intel in Anchorage give anyways?
I had 8 out of 10 or something like that, couldn't be bothered to start over to collect all of them.
A perk.

Only +3 to Small Guns, Science (both of which I have 100 in) and Lockpick. Really not worth it.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6450|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
*cough* 1.7 *cough*

Btw: I have had all DLC from release & completed them all (optional quests included)

/e-penor

Last edited by FloppY_ (2009-07-27 15:25:13)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6819

I've got a question: Why the hell are Ghoul Reavers so fucking difficult to kill and so strong? I've got 100 pts in all my stats, some good weapons, yet they take forever to go down. And people say Deathclaws are hard...
FloppY_
­

mtb0minime wrote:

I've got a question: Why the hell are Ghoul Reavers so fucking difficult to kill and so strong? I've got 100 pts in all my stats, some good weapons, yet they take forever to go down. And people say Deathclaws are hard...
Ghoul Reavers, mutant overlords & albino scorps are level 28-30 enemies wich means you can't "really" meet them before then... while deathclaws are ~ level 5-10 enemies, though deathclaws can be encountered from level 1 (which happened to me when i exited Vault 101 with my evil char and headed to tenpenny tower, on the way i got raped by tripple deathclaw kill-squad D: )..

Last edited by FloppY_ (2009-07-27 16:26:25)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

mtb0minime wrote:

Wait till you face 2 (or 3) of 'em in Point Lookout. At one time.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6353|Canada

I've encountered Ghoul Reavers and Albino Scorpions before. They take a fucking long time to kill. I'm at level 26, and I've seen them since about level 24-25.  So I don't think they are level 28-30 enemies.
jsnipy
+3,276|6687|...

Poseidon wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

lol thats an oh shi- surprise scene
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6819

I have faced 2 of them at once in Broken Steel. I guess they're more annoying than hard. But it can get very intense, especially when I'm sitting there pounding the Tab button to inject some stimpaks before I die, but my character is busy lolly-gagging around
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

jsnipy wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

lol thats an oh shi- surprise scene
yeah, really...it scared the shit out of me. I was waiting for the Tribals to come and help me but no, they were all inside the church jerking off to their braingod.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6336|New Austin, Not
lel I actually lured those ghouls in to the area surrounding the church and had the tribals engage them.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6317|what

https://www.donkeybiscuits.com/images/fallout3_comic.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6819

Question: I'm able to use the console, but the text doesn't fit properly on my screen. It's like it's cut off on the left side; I have to type a bunch before I can see anything. Has anyone else had this problem? I've read that Vista users have problems not using the console at all, but mine works just fine, it's just that I can't see much of it.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5661|England
If i r to be installing fo3 wiv steam is it still be easy to install da dlc?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6819

SamBo:D wrote:

If i r to be installing fo3 wiv steam is it still be easy to install da dlc?
I guess so. AFAIK it's still the same process. I got Broken Steel without a problem and I've got the Steam version. First need to add points (teh moniez) to your live account and use this program to buy/download/install.
FloppY_
­

jamiet757 wrote:

Phatmatt wrote:

Can't wait for Mothership Zeta.

I've completed Point Lookout and Anchorage, played most of Broken Steel and just got The Pitt.
That is what I have been wondering, I have finished all the side quests, and I am almost done with the main quest, I finished Anchorage, PL, and TP, but I am holding off on finishing the main quest because I heard somewhere that BS started after you finish the main quest, and I am not sure if I will be able to go back and do MZ after I finish the game. Can you tell me?
Broken steel allows freeplay after main quest...

tl:dr yes you can play zeta after 100% completion as long as you have BS
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6353|Canada

I was wondering that too, that's why I wasn't finish Broken Steel yet. Good to know.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6336|New Austin, Not
Time to fuck some ALIENS

[video]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/launch-trailer-fallout-3/53671[/video]
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6633
If the Alien weapons are too strong I won't use them. It's just not fun being that OP.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Absolutely can not WAIT for Mothership Zeta.

I also have a feeling this might not be the last DLC. Who knows..
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5661|England
Do I have to have any of the other expansions to be able to play Zeta?
FloppY_
­

no u
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

If you haven't beaten the game, no. If you have, you need Broken Steel.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard