FloppY_
­
+1,010|6450|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
So, my Games for windows live client just downloaded 1.7 for FO3, but there is yet to be any mention of the patch on the web, nothing at bethesda's home page and no results on google... is this bad?

(P.S. I now has, Alien achievements )
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6819

Yeah I was getting an update notice, too. Only it wouldn't download because it said I wasn't on the internet

Maybe I should close uTorrent
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6633
They always release a patch before a new DLC is out.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6819

Goddammit. Nothing else is using my internet, and stupid windows live still can't download the update.

I remember it was such a hassle the first time around trying to download the updates... guess that's what I get for buying the steam version
FloppY_
­

mtb0minime wrote:

Goddammit. Nothing else is using my internet, and stupid windows live still can't download the update.

I remember it was such a hassle the first time around trying to download the updates... guess that's what I get for buying the steam version
Mate relax, mine freezes for a long time on the last few mm... it is just moving the file from a temp dir or something... just wait 5 mins and it will run the patch... unless ofc it directly tells you "not connected" or something....

EDIT: Sigh, they still havent fixed the crashes brought along in 1.5...

ever since 1.5 was released Fallout3 has crashed every 2-3 hours... it is like it can't offload the ram once it has loaded data into them or something

Last edited by FloppY_ (2009-07-27 16:23:18)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6819

I know it freezes and appears to sit there during the update. But I couldn't even get that far in the first place. Would just keep getting an error saying I'm not connected to the internet. Oh well, worked now.

First change I noticed was that the game exited properly for the first time ever
FloppY_
­

mtb0minime wrote:

I know it freezes and appears to sit there during the update. But I couldn't even get that far in the first place. Would just keep getting an error saying I'm not connected to the internet. Oh well, worked now.

First change I noticed was that the game exited properly for the first time ever
Mine still won't quit properly, but it doesn't matter much tbh, because it allways CTD's before I quit

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard