_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6723|Riva, MD
There was a mission for OG Loc that you had to do where you go to the beach and dance.  What was the name of that song, it went: "Dance, dance, dance".  I can't find the name of it and I want it on my MP3 player.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6780|Nova Scotia, Canada

Safety dance?   
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6723|Riva, MD
Just entered that on Limewire, it brought up a whole bunch of songs from "Men Without Hats" which was not the song I was looking for.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6649
is it the same one from scarface...ya know, the yayo song
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6734|Honolulu, HI
Well, it's interesting to note that as I type this, I'm installing GTA San Andreas on my PC.  So maybe I'll get you an answer in a few weeks.
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6713|NL
if im right you can download some songs from the website of gta. that was with other gta series. or atleast get the names. but that could be of the radion only...

owell... my hint is: check the website of gta
Rosse_modest
+76|6782|Antwerp, Flanders
Or you could just download all the songs mentioned in the manual - it's bound to be one of them
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6734|Madrid, Spain
search for the soundtrack on any record selling website, like amazon (soundtrack is for sale too!),
write down the titles and download them, it must be one of them... As I have played GTASA my
bet is for James Brown or maybe Kool and the Gang, I cant remember them all... The Kool and the Gang
song is called Hollywood Swingin', its the one that always plays first when you enter the disco.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard