DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6690|Disaster Free Zone
I don't understand the point of this thread.

Races are different, but there is also diversities within 'races'. I have friends who have immigrated from China, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, Pakistan, India, Kuwait, Morocco, Ireland, England, Scotland, Poland, Italy, South Africa and Israel and see no real negative differences, just cultural diversity.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2009-07-24 10:13:11)

Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6731|Eastern PA
3 days after I moved into my new house I met my neighbour for the first time. He told me something was going to happen in Spain in March and then "the world would see". A few minutes after that he decried the direction the country is going and say (no joke) "The white man's been asleep for the last 30 years."

Lovely. It was dark out when he was talking to me as I had just finished tidying up the yard. He got a better look at me the next morning (I'm definitely one of those dusky-hued, swarthy types) and hasn't said a word to me since (thankfully).

Everyone else around here seems nice though. Some of the older people are problematic, but 60-70 percent of the population are decent.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5708
Shit Question.
Shit Thread.
Shit OP.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6456|Chicago, IL
Extreme racism between blacks, hispanics, and muslims in the city, sometimes violent.

White people tend to stay out of it (and usually out of the problem areas in general).  Chicago is still a heavily segregated city, anyone who knows the area can list about a dozen "do not enter" areas
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6115|eXtreme to the maX
Never had any trouble with particular races, and only experienced overt racism in America.
Studied and worked with many people of different races without issue.

Have noticed its generally low-intelligence, low-skilled people who feel threatened by other races and fall into racism.
When groups are subjected to racism they often become racist in return.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard