Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

And that's the I think it should work (between states). My Real Estate license even has mutual recognition in 10 other states.

https://i36.tinypic.com/mimc6v.jpg
http://www.myflorida.com/dbpr/re/MutualRecognition.html
Xbone Stormsurgezz
imortal
+240|6674|Austin, TX
Here is pretty much every states reciprocity states.  EDIT: would help if I actually had the link.  Kmarion, how does it feel to know more states have reciprocity for a CCW than your Real Estate license?

Last edited by imortal (2009-07-22 21:11:18)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

imortal wrote:

Here is pretty much every states reciprocity states.  Kmarion, how does it feel to know more states have reciprocity for a CCW than your Real Estate license?
Good. Real estate laws and rules are often location specific (they should be). The odds of me going out of state with a firearm are much greater than the odds of me going out of state on a whim to practice RE. Our bordering states recognize each other. Those are the most important in terms of recognition.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
13rin
+977|6488

Kmarion wrote:

imortal wrote:

Here is pretty much every states reciprocity states.  Kmarion, how does it feel to know more states have reciprocity for a CCW than your Real Estate license?
Good. Real estate laws and rules are often location specific (they should be). The odds of me going out of state with a firearm are much greater than the odds of me going out of state on a whim to practice RE. Our bordering states recognize each other. Those are the most important in terms of recognition.
Careful about one of the Carolinas... The penalties of getting nabbed in ome of those non-reciprocal states can be rather severe.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
imortal
+240|6674|Austin, TX

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

imortal wrote:

Careful about one of the Carolinas... The penalties of getting nabbed in ome of those non-reciprocal states can be rather severe.
I already checked.  Everywhere I am likely to go, and every state in between have reciprocity with Texas.  Like I need another reason not to go to California.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

imortal wrote:

Cali is the worst.. hands down (according to my instructor). They have their own little world.

In regards to RE.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6606|Seattle

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

Dodged a bullet with that one.

(so to speak)
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6724|US
I like reciprocity of permits, but giving that power to the federal government is not a good precedent.
CCW permits should work like driver's licenses.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard