nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6336|New Haven, CT
I was banned on every Internode server for some unknown reason, and although my ping is 300, they are really the only populated SD HC servers I can find past midnight, so I want to be able to play on them. Where do I go to inquire about my ban and appeal it?

(I'm asking you not necessarily because you are affiliated with Internode, but because Internode is Australian and I figured you would know.)
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6685|A sunburnt country
http://games.on.net/pages.php?page=contact    <------------ go here.

Internode servers are low ping only so with a ping of 300, you'll get kicked every time.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6451|King Of The Islands

Hey nukchebi0, can you make Hulu play internationally.

(I'm asking you not necessarily because you are affiliated with Hulu, but because Hulu is American and I figured you would know.)

My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6336|New Haven, CT
Thanks for the link. Surprisingly, I've never been kicked from the CoD4 servers. They seem to kick with something over 500, not 300. The lag at 300, while noticeable, doesn't impact gameplay too much.

Cheez, seriously, if you are going to do something like that, at least make sure it works. Australian gamers play on Internode, and I figured one of them here had experience with their site and unbanning procedures (especially considering Internode is a such a dominant server provider for Australians). Not all American gamers would use Hulu, and even if they do, they have no reason to try to make it work internationally. Moreover, I addressed my inquiry to Australian gamers here, rather than one specific person - you did not.

If you want a serious suggestion, though, don't programs that mask your IP address work?
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6523|Gold Coast
I got banned from internode for swearing too much
lol
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard