Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6114|eXtreme to the maX

lowing wrote:

I would love to see Obama debate any conservative talk show host my self. He would get demolished
Thankfully talk show hosts don't determine who is President.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6546|Long Island, New York

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

I did adress the points made in this thread, I can not be held responsible for people such as yourself who REFUSE or are UNABLE to see the difference between a 17 year old teenager, getting into an accident never leaving the scene, cooperating with the investigation and to this day feeling remorseful about it, to a sitting senator who was drunk, drove off a bridge and let his date drown instead of help her, in order to spend time sobering up to cover his tracks, and avoid a DWI.

Like it or not there is a difference, which you still have not acknowledged. It is also the point I have been making which you still refuse to recognize.

Just because you refuse to acknowledge these facts does not mean they have not been presented. again I am not responsibile for your refusal to accept an argument.
You know, rape isn't the same as murder, but it's still bad.

Laura Bush killed a teenage kid and it was her fault. And you're excusing her just because it was a different set of circumstances, and the fact that she's the wife of your messiah, GWB.

I can't be held responsible if you're so damned biased you're willing to just forget and forgive vehicular manslaughter because said person is affiliated with your party/flawed ideology of choice. Because someone is remorseful, it all of a sudden just makes it okay? Are you serious? Hold on, let's take everyone off death row just because they said they were sorry.
I coulda swore I said, it didn't make it "OKAY" that it made it "forgiveable". There was no malace on her part, it was, BY DEFINITION, an accident.

and please, we all know htere is only 1 messiah and that ain't Bush, it is your fuckin rock star celebrity, Obama.

There is nothing for me to forget or forgive, all of that must come from the parties involved.

Laura WELCH didn't kill anyone, Laura WELCH was involved in an unfortunate car accident where a person was killed. Ted Kennedy could have saved Mary Jo, he didn't, he let her drown and covered up his involvement until he was sober.

time to get real and stop arguing this just for the sake of arguing, sometimes a liberal should really try and believe their own bullshit.
I'm arguing for the sake of arguing? You don't even HAVE an argument! You're using the lamest excuses for her you can possibly find. Like how she wasn't a Bush at the time, they were different circumstances so it suddenly makes it okay, and basically how even though it was completely her fault because she ran through a stop sign, she's completely given a free ride by you. You, and pretty much everyone here knows if Laura Bush was the wife of a democrat, you'd be insulting her and criticizing her left and right.

Your bias is so painfully evident here. And then when people point it out, you call them a liberal - just like you've done for 3 years now. As Steven Tyler once sang - it's the same old story, same old song and dance. Same non relevant bullshit arguments, same non sensical excuses, same weak ass, repeated rhetoric, even if it doesn't apply to the thread at hand.

Tell me - if a drunk driver killed your kids - for example, a while ago on Long Island a drunk driver plowed into a limo coming back from a funeral, and the first responder on the scene said the first thing he saw was a woman sitting on the ground. She was holding her five year old daughter's head in her arms, cradling it. Now, let's say this was your wife with your son/daughter's head...you'd suddenly say everything is peachy because he said he was sorry? How would you even know if he was truly sorry and not just saying? You wouldn't.

tl;dr - the only reason you're excusing Laura Bush is because she's now the wife of your messiah.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5710|College Park, MD
Laura ran a stop sign. That's negligent driving no matter how you try to spin it and at the very least voluntary manslaughter (because she voluntarily didn't stop when she was supposed to).
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Laura ran a stop sign. That's negligent driving no matter how you try to spin it and at the very least voluntary manslaughter (because she voluntarily didn't stop when she was supposed to).
She's a Republican, and she said she was sorry. That makes it okay. Silly Hurricane.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Poseidon wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

She's a Republican, and she said she was sorry. That makes it okay. Silly Hurricane.
lulz

In all seriousness though when people make consciously bad decisions (be it running a stop sign like Laura or driving drunk like Ted (Kennedy, not our own FatherTed)) that result in people dying, I find it very very VERY difficult to have any sort of forgiveness for them regardless of politics.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

lulz

In all seriousness though when people make consciously bad decisions (be it running a stop sign like Laura or driving drunk like Ted (Kennedy, not our own FatherTed)) that result in people dying, I find it very very VERY difficult to have any sort of forgiveness for them regardless of politics.
It's like I said - it can be argued that rape isn't as bad as murder, but it's STILL BAD. What Laura did is not suddenly excused because Ted Kennedy's situation was worse.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Laura Bush killed a teenage kid and it was her fault. And you're excusing her just because it was a different set of circumstances, and the fact that she's the wife of your messiah, GWB.

I can't be held responsible if you're so damned biased you're willing to just forget and forgive vehicular manslaughter because said person is affiliated with your party/flawed ideology of choice. Because someone is remorseful, it all of a sudden just makes it okay? Are you serious? Hold on, let's take everyone off death row just because they said they were sorry.
I coulda swore I said, it didn't make it "OKAY" that it made it "forgiveable". There was no malace on her part, it was, BY DEFINITION, an accident.

and please, we all know htere is only 1 messiah and that ain't Bush, it is your fuckin rock star celebrity, Obama.

There is nothing for me to forget or forgive, all of that must come from the parties involved.

Laura WELCH didn't kill anyone, Laura WELCH was involved in an unfortunate car accident where a person was killed. Ted Kennedy could have saved Mary Jo, he didn't, he let her drown and covered up his involvement until he was sober.

time to get real and stop arguing this just for the sake of arguing, sometimes a liberal should really try and believe their own bullshit.
I'm arguing for the sake of arguing? You don't even HAVE an argument! You're using the lamest excuses for her you can possibly find. Like how she wasn't a Bush at the time, they were different circumstances so it suddenly makes it okay, and basically how even though it was completely her fault because she ran through a stop sign, she's completely given a free ride by you. You, and pretty much everyone here knows if Laura Bush was the wife of a democrat, you'd be insulting her and criticizing her left and right.

Your bias is so painfully evident here. And then when people point it out, you call them a liberal - just like you've done for 3 years now. As Steven Tyler once sang - it's the same old story, same old song and dance. Same non relevant bullshit arguments, same non sensical excuses, same weak ass, repeated rhetoric, even if it doesn't apply to the thread at hand.

Tell me - if a drunk driver killed your kids - for example, a while ago on Long Island a drunk driver plowed into a limo coming back from a funeral, and the first responder on the scene said the first thing he saw was a woman sitting on the ground. She was holding her five year old daughter's head in her arms, cradling it. Now, let's say this was your wife with your son/daughter's head...you'd suddenly say everything is peachy because he said he was sorry? How would you even know if he was truly sorry and not just saying? You wouldn't.

tl;dr - the only reason you're excusing Laura Bush is because she's now the wife of your messiah.
Well for starters, I never said this makes everything okay, as if it was okay for her do run a stop sign and hit the other car. ONCE AGAIN, I SAID it was an accident, there was no malice or intent, and it was forgivable, NOT okay.

Second, I argue about the circumstances being different because, well, they are different. Those differences have been pointed out.

Third, I call a spade a spade, when posts are made favoring big govt., releasing individuals from responsibility to be placed in govt. hands, removing guns form law abiding citizens, lobbying for special interests, you are a liberal. If being a liberal is insulting to you, that is something for you to deal with. Calling me conservative is not an insult to me, I am proud of it.

and fourth, nope, I would not say everything is "peachy", drunk driving is maliciousd a felony and not forgivable AFTER the damage is done.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
I doubt Ted Kennedy got rip roaring drunk thinking "Y'know today I wanna see if I can crash my care." There was no malice or intent, but it's still manslaughter at best. Likewise, I doubt Laura Bush went out thinking "I'm gonna go run a stop sign and see if I hit anyone."

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2009-07-21 13:03:58)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

lulz

I did not make this a political issue, that is on Poseidon not me.

and if you can not see the difference between running a stop sign for whatever reason ( maybe she did not see it) and driving drunk, running off a bridge, LETTING your date drown, covering up your misdeeds so you didn't get in trouble for DWI, then you are just as misguided as Poseidon
imortal
+240|6673|Austin, TX

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I am not excusing her.  She did not have any files charged against her by the local law enforcement community.  She stayed there and faced the music.  The police were not letting her off for being a Bush, because she wasn't one at the time.

Ted Kennedy left the scene of the accident.  He turned down several opportunities to even report the accident.  He waited more than 11 hours to report it.  He, arguably, concealed evidence that may have indicated that he was at fault in some way, if not conclealing evidence of a crime. 

Do those incidents really look that similar to your eye?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Well for starters, I never said this makes everything okay, as if it was okay for her do run a stop sign and hit the other car. ONCE AGAIN, I SAID it was an accident, there was no malice or intent, and it was forgivable, NOT okay.

Second, I argue about the circumstances being different because, well, they are different. Those differences have been pointed out.

Third, I call a spade a spade, when posts are made favoring big govt., releasing individuals from responsibility to be placed in govt. hands, removing guns form law abiding citizens, lobbying for special interests, you are a liberal. If being a liberal is insulting to you, that is something for you to deal with. Calling me conservative is not an insult to me, I am proud of it.

and fourth, nope, I would not say everything is "peachy", drunk driving is maliciousd a felony and not forgivable AFTER the damage is done.
So if someone goes drinking and driving and doesn't intend to kill anyone but ends up killing your son, you'd forgive them? I'm sure.

Once again, let's get this through your thick, faux conservative mind - it DOESN'T MATTER if the circumstances are different. There's still neglect on BOTH accounts, and BOTH people were wrong. Was Ted's situation worse? No doubt. But you're so quick to use that as an excuse.

To sum up lowing's views on this thread - it's okay if you run a stop sign and kill a classmate because you said sorry and didn't intend to do it. But most importantly, it's "forgivable" (aka an excuse to say it's okay) because she would be the future wife of the second coming of Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar and most importantly, lowing's messiah... George Bush.

For all the excuses that you come with and since you claim that to be a liberal trait, you might as well be one.

Lowing the liberal. It's got a bit of a ring to it.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I doubt Ted Kennedy got rip roaring drunk thinking "Y'know today I wanna see if I can crash my care." There was no malice or intent, but it's still manslaughter at best. Likewise, I doubt Laura Bush went out thinking "I'm gonna go run a stop sign and see if I hit anyone."
Nope, he did make the conscience decision to ( first) drive drunk then (second) let the girl drown over saving her. That my friend is malicious intent.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

So if someone goes drinking and driving and doesn't intend to kill anyone but ends up killing your son, you'd forgive them? I'm sure.

Once again, let's get this through your thick, faux conservative mind - it DOESN'T MATTER if the circumstances are different. There's still neglect on BOTH accounts, and BOTH people were wrong. Was Ted's situation worse? No doubt. But you're so quick to use that as an excuse.

To sum up lowing's views on this thread - it's okay if you run a stop sign and kill a classmate because you said sorry and didn't intend to do it. But most importantly, it's "forgivable" (aka an excuse to say it's okay) because she would be the future wife of the second coming of Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar and most importantly, lowing's messiah... George Bush.

For all the excuses that you come with and since you claim that to be a liberal trait, you might as well be one.

Lowing the liberal. It's got a bit of a ring to it.
Actually, this post reveals nothing short of just how fucked in the head you really are, and I am done with it. Nothing constructive coming out of it.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Actually, this post reveals nothing short of just how fucked in the head you really are, and I am done with it. Nothing constructive coming out of it.
I'm fucked in the head according to someone who finds vehicular manslaughter forgivable due to political association.

I suppose that'd be a compliment then.

Cut and run, hmm? You liberal, you!

lowing wrote:

Meanwhile, 2 short days ago...

lowing wrote:

What is the surprise here? It is the typical "do as I say not as I do liberal mentality.

Al Gore, champion of the environment with his carbon footprint the size of alaska

the Clintons, champions of the poor, getting rich through shady dealings

Obama, nothing more needs to be said there

and Kennedy, the murderer.

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-07-21 13:14:30)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

lowing wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Nope, he did make the conscience decision to ( first) drive drunk then (second) let the girl drown over saving her. That my friend is malicious intent.
The second thing is malicious intent. We all know drinking makes you have poor judgment (that doesn't excuse drunk driving... it just means don't drink if you're driving soon). And that's why I said "manslaughter at best." If I ran things I'd send anyone whose drunk driving resulted in someone's death to prison for life.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6698|Tampa Bay Florida
Moral of this thread --

BOTH PARTIES SUCK!  It is always a choice between the lesser of two evils... and those who deny it are card carrying sheep
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

I'm fucked in the head according to someone who finds vehicular manslaughter forgivable due to political association.

I suppose that'd be a compliment then.

Cut and run, hmm? You liberal, you!

lowing wrote:

Meanwhile, 2 short days ago...

lowing wrote:

What is the surprise here? It is the typical "do as I say not as I do liberal mentality.

Al Gore, champion of the environment with his carbon footprint the size of alaska

the Clintons, champions of the poor, getting rich through shady dealings

Obama, nothing more needs to be said there

and Kennedy, the murderer.
Sighhhhhhhh ok, even though I said I was over it.

You are trying to make my opinions on the 2 incidents political, they are not. They are clearly 2 distinct circumstances with 2 distinct reactions from the people involved. Pointing out that Kennedy was a liberal with his typical liberal mindset of assuming no responsibility for his actions was the context of the post you quoted. My opinions on the events themselves are not politically motivated.

and your notion that Laura got off because someone with a crystal ball determined she was going to be the future first lady is what makes you fucked in the head.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

You are trying to make my opinions on the 2 incidents political, they are not. They are clearly 2 distinct circumstances with 2 distinct reactions from the people involved. Pointing out that Kennedy was a liberal with his typical liberal mindset of assuming no responsibility for his actions was the context of the post you quoted. My opinions on the events themselves are not politically motivated.

and your notion that Laura got off because someone with a crystal ball determined she was going to be the future first lady is what makes you fucked in the head.
I'm not saying she got off because of her future political affiliations. That'd be like your posts, it'd make no sense.

I'm saying you make what happened "forgivable" only because of who she's associated with.

Yes, I'm sure your crucifying of Ted Kennedy, a major Democrat, and your "forgiving" of Laura Bush, the wife of your messiah is just purely coincidental. Knowing your history of posts here, yeah...I'm sure.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

I'm not saying she got off because of her future political affiliations. That'd be like your posts, it'd make no sense.

I'm saying you make what happened "forgivable" only because of who she's associated with.

Yes, I'm sure your crucifying of Ted Kennedy, a major Democrat, and your "forgiving" of Laura Bush, the wife of your messiah is just purely coincidental. Knowing your history of posts here, yeah...I'm sure.
Here is a news flash, I had no idea Laura WELCH was even in a car accident until this thread. You are trying to argue against me saying that I "forgive" her and it is "okay" because she was to be a republican first lady some 30 years later. This is the argument that has mind fucked you.

I have stated my reasoning several times, and her marriage to Bush was not listed among them. You are trying to force that excuse on me not the other way around.

I would crucify Kennedy based on his actions, which are malicious and full of intent. Laura WELCH's action were not. Regardless of their politics or mine.

I also post at length, about punishing criminals, especially repeat offenders. Are you really suggesting that I have a point of view that would allow a person off with murder, child molestation rape or anything else because they might be a republican? Really? Do you believe that?

Is that really an argument you perceive me as making?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Every time you call her Laura Welch it just proves my point even further. So, thank you, I guess.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Poseidon wrote:

Every time you call her Laura Welch it just proves my point even further. So, thank you, I guess.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ya, I think it is time for your medication

I call her Laura Welch because that is who we are talking about, a 17 year old kid who was NOT first lady. Ted Kennedy you may call SENATOR at that time.

Last edited by lowing (2009-07-21 14:15:46)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I call her Laura Welch because that is who we are talking about, a 17 year old kid who was NOT first lady. Ted Kennedy you may call SENATOR at that time.
Good post, would read again. A+++.

Vehicular manslaughter is now legal in lowing land, people. Just say sorry and you're good.

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-07-21 14:16:48)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Good post, would read again. A+++.
Great, now how about reading the post before it, you know, the one you ignored?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
And now, she's the first lady of your Messiah.

Thus she gets off, for you atleast. I'm not saying she got off because of her future associations, like you for some reason claim.

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-07-21 14:20:48)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Poseidon wrote:

And now, she's the first lady of your Messiah.

Thus she gets off.

And which creates your argument.
Never said any such thing, and has never been the basis of my argument, and you know it.

she "got off" long before she had anything to do with politics.

you are just trying to be a dick.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard