Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6715
I got this off of the Glenn Beck website **Oh no, but he's conservative talk show host, so he has a strong bias!**  Bias or no bias, just look at the facts.  Too many 'coincidences' for me.  Scary stuff.

Complete coincidence today that Goldman Sachs has their profits go up by 65%. Goldman Sachs. Well, let's just take you down this tree.

I'm going to do this tonight at 5:00. You call everybody you know and you tell them you watch because this is a web and this is the way our

entire government is being structured. When you see it, you'll be amazed. Let me just give it to you here. I'll tell you it. See it at 5:00. Secretary

Paulson runs the treasury. Secretary Paulson comes from Goldman Sachs. Secretary Paulson is saving all of these institutions, but Lehman

Brothers, no, no, no, Lehman Brothers, that's got to fail. They gotta fail. Lehman Brothers, who was Lehman Brothers' biggest competitor? Oh,

Goldman Sachs. Who is Goldman Sachs' biggest competitor? Oh, Lehman Brothers. Lehman Brothers, they can fail. The very next day AIG, they

can't fail. AIG needs to be saved! So the former employee of Goldman Sachs, now secretary treasury Paulson decides to bail out AIG. Who is one

of the first companies that get the money from the bailout from AIG? Who does AIG pay off, one of the first ones in line? Oh, my goodness, what

a coincidence. Goldman Sachs. So AIG pays Goldman Sachs. Then the former Goldman Sachs employee, now treasury secretary Paulson says

we've got to appoint somebody to really oversee and design this TARP thing; who could I get, who could I get, who could I you know what? I'm

going to hire somebody from Goldman Sachs. He will design TARP. At the same time Goldman Sachs calls their former employee who is now

designing TARP and their former employee who's now the treasury secretary and says, you know what, we should be a bank holding company. A

bank holding company? What? Are you kidding me? In the coming months that will take GE almost two days to have that happen. What, are you

crazy? Wal Mart's been trying for years! "Okay, we'll do it." So the two former employees from Goldman Sachs now allow Goldman Sachs to be a

bank holding company. Well, why would they want to be a bank holding company? Well, now they can get even more funds from the government.

They cannot only get the TARP funds but they can also get FDIC funds. Oh, and there's also this other little pesky thing. The SEC, the SEC

doesn't oversee bank holding companies. The Federal Reserve oversees a bank holding company as long as it's the Federal Reserve where what

town is Goldman Sachs? Oh, New York? Yeah. So you'll be overseen by the Federal Reserve chairman of New York who, oh, my gosh, what a

coincidence! He's on your board of directors! Oh, well, that's great because he will know all of the stuff and he will be able to see if there's any

kind of wrongdoings going on. The guy overseeing is on your board of directors, which is against the law. Boy, that's a bad thing that that's

against the law. What are we going to do? Oh, oh, I just remembered. Not a problem! Because former Goldman Sachs employee is now the

treasury secretary. So he just has to sign a waiver that says, "Don't worry about that! He doesn't have to get off the board. He doesn't have to

sell any of his stocks. He will just have the former Goldman Sachs employee write a waiver to the Federal Reserve so the Federal Reserve chair

can stay on the board and not only keep his stock but he can buy hang on just a second 52,000 shares of additional stock." Yeah. So now the guy

who's overseeing Goldman Sachs, the watchdog, buys 52,000 shares more which up until today only made him three million dollars. I can't even

imagine with a 65% profit increase how much money he's made. That's fantastic. Oh, by the way, the biggest thing that Goldman Sachs was

doing was derivatives. Derivatives, derivatives, what are derivatives? Oh, my gosh, derivatives, why do I know that? It seems like a bad thing. Is

that CBO, isn't that the D and the C he owes? Isn't that what caused all of this mess? Wait a minute, wait a minute. No, the derivatives didn't

cause that. That was the oil. Wait a minute, hang on just a second. Goldman Sachs was the biggest derivatives and also weren't they the biggest

in oil speculation as well? Wow, they were in two of those. Huh. Well, it's a good thing that we're out of derivatives and oil and energy. They've

learned their lesson. They've learned their lesson because they are onto something brand new. They are onto cap and trade. They are the

biggest supporters of cap and trade next to GE, which is also weird because that's part of the government now, too. But anyway, they've gotten

out of the derivatives and they've gotten out of oil speculation because they learned their lesson. Now they are just going to start creating the

biggest derivative market of invisible gas for energy. That doesn't sound like there's a problem there at all. Wait until you see this web, and this

is what's happening to our government. There is a web that is being created and you are the fly.
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articl … 198/27840/

This is is even worse than the Republicans profiteering off the Iraq war.  This is on an incomparably massive scale.

Last edited by Deadmonkiefart (2009-07-17 17:47:42)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

Could you post a properly formatted version? That hurts my eyes trying to read it.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6641|949

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=127086

ATG brought this up a few weeks ago.
13rin
+977|6488
Glen Beck is kinda a whiny asshole but he raises a valid point.  They're in all in bed together.  The conflicts of interests are sickening.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6414|North Carolina
...yet another reason to disband the Fed Reserve.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6538|Global Command

Turquoise wrote:

We can only dream atm.
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|6003|Truthistan

ATG wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

We can only dream atm.
Hopefully its a wet dream... sleep with the fishes you greedy scum suckers

Glen Beck comes across as a complete dolt but then he says things like this..... but then again its so clear what Goldman Sachs has been doing to US. Its like these guys are cutting their own huge corporate welfare checks paid with our money both in taxes and in being gouged at the pump. And then the CNBC crowd trip over themselves saying crap like look at how well GS is doing this quarter.... Duhhhhh well Yah how about mentioning that these "profits" are being made because GS has access because the govt "employees" they deal with are GS employees who really never leave GS and the fact that GS has the govt paying off like a hacked slot machine... "bing bing bing you won another jackpot, that's three pulls in a row, gee GS you're really lucky everyone else is walking around wearing wooden barrels".... yah there's obviously nothing fishy going on /sarcasm [insert money honey fish smell joke here]

Hey CNBC why complain about the govt healthcare plan costing taxpayers money while lauding GS for their profits which are in fact money taken from tax payers and money taken by gouging consumers all of which would be better spent to pull us out of this depression. Glen Becks analysis is spot on. FAct is that CNBC barely scratches the surface on GS stories, in fact I scratch my ass harder.

TBH this is the type of crap PBO was supposed to stop, though I can't say its gotten worse with Paulson having been under W.. But it certainly doesn't look to be getting any better. And pretty soon its going to get a lot worse with cap and trade.

I wonder if Goldman is where the ENRON schemers moved to because the bastards are sure acting like ENRON..... I hope they collapse for the good of the country before they ruin it with Carbon credit trading which will really be an inverse energy trade to complement their rabid oil bubble speculation. Bend over folks because here comes GS train they are going to pack your turds into coal and then charge your a$$ for it.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6207
oh well thanks a lot.. i tried reading that and now i see white strips everywhere i look.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6630|London, England
Yeah I got to like the middle but gave up for the sake of my eyes
Deadmonkiefart
+177|6715
Quit wining about the text format.  What are you, a bunch of pussy English teachers?  Do I need to cut it up into smaller bites so you can handle it?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6506

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Quit wining about the text format.  What are you, a bunch of pussy English teachers?  Do I need to cut it up into smaller bites so you can handle it?
obviously . . .
Deadmonkiefart
+177|6715

burni$te wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

obviously . . .
It was a rhetorical question.  Since it is from a radio show, it would be extremely difficult to break this up in any organized way, but I'll double the spacing if that helps.
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6556|the best galaxy
This Goldman Sachs business is the only thing that matters. Everything else seems kinda unimportant.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
mcjagdflieger
Champion of Dueling Rectums
+26|6319|South Jersey
Whats that? Plain english how these fucks are raping us? I dont see it, the text is bad. Provide a source. I need a source. Got a wiki link? Obama has nothing to do with it. Hes an angel.

(Im not sayin hes to blame, but he sure as shit aint lending a helping hand to the retard drownin in the pool)

Last edited by mcjagdflieger (2009-07-19 19:01:38)

Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6556|the best galaxy
Someone posted this link, it's worth reading:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/st … _machine/1

Goldman Sachs creates the bubbles to profit from them. They just reported a super earning. Amazing. Next bubble is greentech/energy/Carbon emission trading.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard